It is really you.

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“YOU DID NOT.”

She backen her steps and cup in shock expression.

“I did.”

“Why did you lie to me?”

He looks at her. Feeling so guilty inside of him. He has his own reasons for keeping these as a secret. He deserve to keep it away from her. Then he looks down, doesn’t know what to say.

“Tell me!”

Hyun Joong looks up. He wants to comfort her and tell her that he’s sorry for keeping it a secret. He takes a step forward trying to reach her but she takes a step back again.

“You know how tiring it is? You know how hard it is for me to hold back these tears and try not cry in front of you? I hurts me!”

“Its hurting me as much as you do too!”

He quickly respond.

“Why did you lie to me?”

“So Min, please, I’m sorry.”

“No, Hyun Joong no! Tell me, what is your reason!?”

Hyun Joong freeze. He didn’t know what answers to tell her. No matter what, she’s not going to know abt his sickness.

“I’m sorry.”

He says in a low, sorry and soft voice while looking at her. So Min looks at him in teary eyes again. She sniffs her runny nose. She wipes her tears and wipe it on her clothes. She wants to yell and hit him again as hard as she could but her heart all relieve to know that he already remembers it all.

“Why are you doing this to me?”

She cringe her face because she starts to cry again. Hyun Joong walks slowly towards her and grab her hands. He looks down on her face and wipe her tears.

“I’m so sorry.”

He says while laying his forehead on hers.

“I’m sorry baby.”

So Min nods slowly and inhale the oxygen around them. He kisses her forehead and down her cheeks.

“I miss you so much. So much and it hurts.”

She says and hugs him tightly. Both of them bury with each other and she starts to feels like she’s home now. They break the hug but still hands clinging to each other. Looking in each other eyes, Hyun Joong right away pull her body towards him and their lips met. Their lips lock just like that in few seconds. Hyun Joong, being a gentleman, starts to move his mouth and kiss her lower lips. So Min close her eyes. Yes, she wants him. As much as he wants her, she wants him more. So Min starts to response his act and they starts to devour each other mouth. All the sounds and kisses sounds starts to fills the whole room. She wraps her both hands around him.

“I love you so much.”

He mumbles between the kiss.

“Only God knows how much we are madly in love with each other.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Morning.”

Jessica greets Hyun Woo when he opens his eyes.

“Why are you here?”

Jessica who sits beside the bed, sitting on a chair with crossing legs and her arms cross on her chest whilst biting her lips just stare at him.

“Are you okay?”

Hyun Woo tries to sit but his head starts to feel the pain. Jessica quickly help him up.

“What’s with the face?”

“Nothing.”

“Tell me, Jessi.”

She sighs.

“I didn’t know if this is true or not but its been bothering me for these past 4 hours already.”

Hyun Woo grabs a glass of water beside him on the side bed table and takes a sip.

“What is it? What’s your nonsense today?”

He continues to drink.

“I just saw Hye Jin laying on a bed with the doctors dragging her inside the emergency room.”

He spits out the water and looks at her shockingly.

“Are you serious!?”

Jessica just looks at him. He puts the glass back on the table and turn his body a little bit facing her.

“Yah, are you serious?”

“I don’t know!”

She says in a middle high pitch.

“Maybe its someone else?”

“No, she’s not.”

“What do you mean?”

Jessica leans closer to him.

“I ask t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter