That Woman

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~END OF FLASHBACK~

 

He look at the picture all over again. He wipe his face with his palm. Then he put down the phone. He put his both arms on the table and support his head with his arm. Eyes eyed on the phone. He pick it up again and went to the new message and starts to type something. 

"Is that really you?"

New message received. 

"Yes, it's me. How have you been doing?"

Hyun Joong leaned back shockingly. Sweat starts to form. He took a deep breath and type a new message. While he was typing, he heard So Min's voice, throwing up. He quickly went  upstairs.

"So Min? Babe? Where are you?"

He walked inside and sees the bathroom lights turn on. He switch on the main lights and went inside the toilet. So Min was bending down on the sink throwing up and her long hair covers her. He quickly go behind her and tap on her back and help her with her hair. 

"What's wrong?"

She rinse and wipe away the water leftdrops. She turn around while Hyun Joong support her body.

"Maybe I didn't take my dinner."

He exhale relive. 

"I cook ramen."

"Omg are you serious!?"

So Min quickly went downstairs leaving Hyun Joong behind. He chuckle.

"So Min ah, slow down can you?"

While he reach down, So Min was eating the ramen like a monster. 

"Yah, slow down or else you got choked up!"

"I... Can't.."

She continue eating while Hyun Joong pour water into a glass. 

"Do we still have kimchi?"

"Yes."

He went to the fridge and take out the kimchi and put it on a plate. He handed it to So Min. He sit down beside her.

"Ahh~"

She put down the chopstick as soon as she done.

"Satisfied?"

She take the glass and drink it. 

"Yes!"

She giggle. Hyun Joong take the dish and put it in the sink. While he's washing, he feel two arms wrap around his waist. He smile.

"Wait a minute, I'll be done in few minutes."

"I want to stay just like this forever."

He turn off the tap and turn around. So Min pout. 

"We can't stay like this forever. I need to go to work, wash my hair, eat, drink, shopping.. And kiss you."

He pinch her nose. So Min giggle.

"Okay, fine! Arasso."

She rest her head on his chest. 

"How I wish I can tell you about my pregnancy right now."

She whisper in her heart. She look up and kiss him slightly on his lips.

"You taste ramen and kimchi!"

"Why? Don't you like it?"

"I prefer vanilla and roses. But this time, na'ah."

"What!?"

She untie the embrace and starts to tickle him on his outer rib cage. He keeps avoiding like electricity.

"Stop it! Yah! Stop it. Hahaha! Yah So Min stop it!"

She keep on tickle and Hyun Joong starts to run away in circle aroung the square dining table.

"Yah, come here! Hahahahaha Hyun Joong come here!!"

"No! Please stop it!"

"You have to accept the punishment!"

They run for each other. Then Hyun Joong grab her arms and lift her up on the belly. He put So Min up on her shoulders and So Min was screaming like hell.

"HYUN JOONG! PUT ME DOWN! Hahahaha"

She said while giggling. He put her down carefully on the couch. Then he lean forward on her while she lean on the couch. 

"You know you're in trouble right now, Mrs. Kim."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter