End?

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please find her. She needs help."

 

She turns to Hyun Joong with hopes written on her face. He flustered.

 

"Please.."

 

Jessica walk towards her.

 

"She's sick and a maniac. I won't let her gets near you."

 

"Jessi, please. You don't understand!"

 

"Understands what? You want me to let her gets near you? She's sick So Min. Fine, she's sick. Sick maniac because of her disease. But keeping her close to you won't get better. If you want to see her recover, just let her be."

 

"I have to be with her, Jessi."

 

"And leaves behind your husband and son who's been struggling all along with you all this time? No."

 

Hyun Joong remains silent. Its true what Jessica says. Hye Jin can't be near them.

 

"But--"

 

"No buts."

 

Hyun Joong cuts their conversations. His tone and expression changes. 

 

"Hyun Joong-ah.."

 

"No So Min. Enough with all of these. You keep on making your own decisions without thinking and most of it could kill yourself. Do you live to please people? NO. Think for yourself. You think your life doesn't have the value? You think you can come back from the dead after your heart stops beating?"

 

"Why are you saying this? You think you're full to yourself?"

 

"I'm not talking about me but I'm talking about you!"

 

He high pitch his tone so that she can't makes her own ridiculous decisions anymore. He got to stop her.

 

"But I need to see her."

 

She breaks down in tears. Feeling so crestfallen inside, Jessica and Hyun Joong could only watch her cries her eyes out. This is for the best, for their own safety. Hyun Joong closes his eyes gathering all his strength that he owns. Gently, he pulls her in his arm, patting and brushing her back. So Min couldn't help herself but to keeps on crying as she misses the way he caress her like he used to. The scent of him keeps on pulling her girly side to always feel protected.

 

"I will let you meet her, but not now."

 

Jessica looks at them in pity. She couldn't believe that these things could happened to her own friend. Deciding to let them spend time together, Jessica gives a look to Hyun Joong to let her leave. Hyun Joong nods slowly and she makes her way out. 

 

"So Min's inside?"

 

A tall man suprise her eyes making her jump a little bit.

 

"Ah, sorry. I should have not come too close."

 

Jessica calms herself and starts to focus.

 

"What was it again?"

 

"So Min, Mrs. So Min, is she inside?"

 

"Yeah, why?"

 

The man hesistate for awhile.

 

"I think its not the right time."

 

He mumbles to himself but Jessica could hear it.

 

"Sorry?"

 

"Oh nothing. Can you please pass this to her?"

 

"What's this?"

 

"She'll know when she sees this."

 

Jessica looks inside the paper bag. A thick book resembles some kind of diary and a letter. Just then, the man bows to her making Jessica in confusion.

 

"I'm sorry for the trouble that Hye Jin had caused to So Min's family and I should have known better how to keep her under real state of mind. I apologize once again."

 

"Hye Jin? Where the hell is she? After what she did, she sends you to apologize? Wow, daebak."

 

Jessica gives an insinuation look to him.

 

"As the answer for your vicious insinuations tone, I will make sure she won't appear infront of you nor Mrs So Min family. And if you insist in bringing this thing to the court, we will do it properly by the law and will take full responsible on what Miss Hye Jin had done."

 

"Are you for real? You guys were playing with someone lives!"

 

"I apologize."

 

Jessica scoff.

 

"I won't let this hook off easily. I will make sure the law will punish her for what she had done."

 

"If that's the case, I agree if thats what justice can make. And I repeat once again, I will never let Miss Hye Jin gets near her sisters family for the rest of her life. And that is one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter