He Knew It

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Joong stood in front of the door. Wanting to go in, or just stands there, or don't go in at all. He put his hands inside his pocket. Eyes fix down on the door hole. The light is not that bright, its dim. He took a deep breath and sigh. He waited for another 10 minutes. The door still close. He gave up, and when he draw his path away, the door opens. He stop and look behind. So Min was standing behind the door with her palm still on the knob. Her eyes widen, seeing him. 

"......"

Silence. Hyun Joong close his eyes for awhile gathering his courage then he turns around. So Min quickly fix her eyes down. 

"I'm going."

Hyun Joong says. So Min look at him, deeply. She nods.

"Are you okay alone..? You can cook for yourself?"

Hyun Joong trying not to be awkward. So Min frown her eyebrows.

"I mean, the maids are away. Is it okay..?"

She didn't respond but still looking at him.

"Well, okay.. then.."

He smile slightly and turns around. He walks towards the staircase and stop. He turns around swiftly, holding the header stairs.

"Before I go.. I want you to know that I won't let you go. Even though I still can't remember you, but I'll tried my best."

"Why?"

So Min ask making him surprise.

"Because I know deep in my heart, my home is you."

He look at her, battling with his emotions.

"And, what you told me earlier, love isn't cruel. Its just human haven't know yet the real meaning of true love..."

He gives the warmth smile. He walks back at her, So Min look up at him approaching her in shock. He leans his face closer to her's and gives a forehead kisses. Then down on her cheeks.

"Take care."

Hyun Joong turns around, walking leaving her but his wrist got trapped by her.

"True love is when someone sacrifice something for the loved ones."

She let go of his wrist. She walks back to the room and close the door gently. Hyun Joong look behind through his shoulders looking at her for the last time. So Min leans against the door. She collapse on the floor, helding her tummy.

"It hurts."

Hyun Joong walks straightly down the stairs. He grab his bags and coat. He walks to the door and held the knob, he look around the house. His view stop at the living room. There, he saw himself cuddling So Min on the couch. He blink his eyes again and it dissapear. 

"What should I do?"

He sigh. He twist the door knob and walks out from the mansion. He walks towards his car and put all his things inside. Before he gets in on the driving seat, he look up at the window where's their room place. He saw So Min was looking at him trough the curtains. Then he just get in the car and drove out from the mansion.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

"Yah, did you know what were you doing?"

Hyun Woo gaze at him with a glass of whiskey on his hand. Hyun Joong takes a gulp till finish on his whiskey. He smash down on the table. 

"One more please."

"Yah, Hyun Joong-ah tell me. Do you think that this kind of way is the best? You're going to let her go? She's your ing wife. You went crazy over her after you two get married. Now you're giving up easily?"

"Ahhhh so noisy!"

He take a shot on his drink. There are about 5 glass on the table. His shots now is 6.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter