Comfort

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I...."

She quickly stood up and ran to the sink with her hands on tried to prevent something in coming out. She vomitted all the food that she ate this morning. She tied up her hair with her hands and put in against her shoulder. Hyun Joong in the library heard something from outside. He heard someone was running and then it stopped. He walked out the door finding his wife.

"Jung So Min?"

He stared at his wife figure bending down on the sink. He quickly ran like ducks.

"Hey what's wrong?"

He puked her back and helped her to held her hair. Soon as she done, she stood up straight and looked at Hyun Joong. Her eyes got watery because of the throwing up. 

"Are you okay? Can you walk?"

He asked while wiping with a piece of cloth. She nodded. Then he lead her to the couch. She sat and he went back to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. He sat beside her and shrugged the glass towards her. 

"I'm sorry.."

She took the glass and put it down on the table.

"For what?"

"Troubling you."

He chuckled.

"I'm serious. I am really sorry. I didn't---"

"No, it's okay. It's not your fault anyway. Wanna see doctor?"

"No. I wanna stay at home."

"But I thought you want to go to the beach..?"

"Changed my mind. I'm sleepy."

She turned around and put her head on his lap. Hyun Joong leaned back and caressed her hair. He gave forehead kiss and she smiled. Soon, she dozed off. 

"Mhmmm..."

It's been half and hour since she slept. Hyun Joong patiently stayed there with her. As he took a deep breath, his phone rang. He quickly picked it up and answered it.

"Hello..?"

He was half whispered. 

"Hello sir. I'm sorry for interrupting you. I know it's a public holiday but there's something that you have to do."

Hyun Joong sigh and looked at So Min.

"Wait a second."

He slowly put the phone down and lifted up her head and lie her head on the pillow couch. He continued the conversation

"Go on."

"Well sir, there's some document that you should have take a look. It's very important. There's something wrong with it when I check it for twice. And you have to sign one some tender. Should I drop by your house?"

"No, it's okay. I'll go. There's no need that you have to drop by. I'll be there in half and hour."

"Oh okay. Sir---"

He quickly hung up and get dressed. After that he reached for a memo pad and wrote something on it. He pasted it on the fridge door and before he leaves, he gave kissed oh her lips and her forehead.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Where are you?"

"Oh.. I... I'm on my chair. In the office."

"What? Are you expecting me to come up. Pack your stuff and all the documents. I'm waiting in my car."

"Yes-- Yes Mr. Hyun Joong-ssi."

He hung up and put his right on the steering. Waiting for his secretary, Bella to come down. After few minutes, he saw the presence of her and honked his car. After that he drove themselves to the near cafe.

"So, what's so important?"

Bella was searching the file that she had to give to him.

"Here sir. There's a lil bit of mistake that the other company had made. We ordered about 50% of their product for our construction but we only received only 30% of it. I've made a call to them and they said that they don't even know anything."

He took the paper and read. 

"Make a report and sent it to them. If they insist for denying this, we'll just cut off our connection with them."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter