Chasing

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So Min open her eye lids slowly. A sweet lavender fragrance coming through her nostrils. She feels like she's really home. But on the other side, she feels so scared. Fears starts to cover herself. She blink her eyes few times as something shining upon her making her eyes sore. She lift up her palm and cover her face. She feels so weak. She can't even move her lower body nor her head. 

"Hyun Joong.."

She whisper throughly herself. She's expecting that she's home. She HOPE she's home. She tried to recall what just happened but everything blurred. 

"Finally."

A strong husky voice but the sweetness still there fills the whole room. So Min distract her both eyeballs to the sound comes from. A tall lady wearing a long leapord robe and inside she wears a maxi black dress. 

"Jung So Min.."

She chuckles behind the name. She folds her arms across her chest smirking looking down towards helpless So Min.

"Where..am..i?"

So Min shutters and the strength of her palm that covers her face weakens down.

"Well, should I tell you?"

She walks across the room heading to the big glass window. 

"What do you want from me?"

She shove her head behind and immadietly her face change into a strict face.

"I want you.. to die."

So Min feels her heart weakens in every move she made. The fears finally covers herself. She tried to get up but she keeps falling down. Its like she's been given an injection that could make her body paralysed. She can feels her whole body sores. Lastly, she lift up her head and support her body by her arms. She looks at the women on her sideways. 

"What did I do wrong? Why.. I don't even know you.."

So Min shutter and try to catch her own breath. But it gets harder. The women hop on the bed with her knees and So Min's lower chin making herself in shock. 

"You took away him from me. How could you don't know about that?"

"Who?"

"Kim Hyun Joong."

"I didn't--"

A slap hit on So Min's face making herself throw infront of her knees. Her hair starts to mess around her face. Slowly, So Min gets up and sit straight. This time, she's feeling better.

"Are you Hye Jin?"

The women stands up from the bed and goes to the table that was place beside the glass window. She takes her seat and starts to light up a ciggarette that was originally place in her robe pocket.

"Please, let me go."

"You think its easy for me?"

"You have nothing to loose."

"I loose Hyun Joong because of you!"

"But he stopped loving you a long time ago."

"No he didn't. He still loves me."

"Hye Jin, please, wake up. What lies between you and him has passed."

"But I will make it now, for the future. Before that, I'll kill you."

So Min's face redden. She wants to cry but at the same time she just want to yell infront of he rface and tell her "HE IS MINE. BACK OFF ."

"Please, I have a child."

"That child, I'll kill too."

So Min grunge her fist into ball. She raise her head up and look at her. 

"Don't you dare touch my baby."

"Oh yes, I will. I'm going to kill him first and then you. And maybe, I'll kill Hyun Joong too."

So Min brought her kness into her chest. She covers her two ears with her both palm.

"Stop. Please."

"Prepare for death, Jung So Min."

"STOP!"

So Min stands up and walks up towards her. She looks deeply at her figure and wrap her palms around her neck. Hye Jin's ciggarette falls down and So Min quickly step on it to prevent it from burning carpet floor. She didn't feel anything as she was coverd by fears and burning inside of her. Hye Jin's eyes widen and tried to let go the hands of So Min around her neck. 

"You--- think---aha--- you can--- .. kill me...?"

Her voice stuck terrificly. As then, So Min press her palm tightly making Hye Jin nearly collapse. But she quickly realise that she has to stop, she pull her both hands and fading walk back while looking at her both hands, with tears. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter