Labour

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's already half past 7 when Hyun Joong realize that he has to get home 2 hours ago. Since there's a lot of work that he had to settle down including the idea's from Sakura Trading related to the market of the mall and product, he didn't realise he's alreadypass the time. He packs all of his stuff and went down to the carpark on the basement. While he digs in his suitcase, his phone rings.

"Hyun Joong. Can you.. please.."

Hyun Joong wait till So Min finish talking. But her breath is loud more than her voice.

"Are you okay? I'm heading home right now."

"Can you please.. quick. I think.. I think it's time. ahhh!"

Hyun Joong taken aback with the news. He quickly arrange his stuff and  starts his car and drives home as fast as he can. Around 15 minutes he reach home.

" why didn't I call the ambulance!!"

He's getting panick and just runs inside the house leaving the gate open. There's no much time left. She's in pain. 

"So Min!?"

The first word he yell inside the house. There's no one at home at that time as Eva works from 7 till 5. 

"I'm here!!!!!"

She shouts too. Hyun Joong looks upstairs and quickly draw his steps upstairs to the room. So Min was sitting on the floor leaning against the bed while savouring for air.

"So Min, breath. Breath. Take deep breath.. Inhale, exhale. Just do like what the class taught. You can do it!"

She follows his instruction and rewinds what she should do if it is the time. Just like the class that she has attend. Hyun Joong runs across the room to pack all the things that she needs. A bag fulls of her clothing and the baby. Fortunately his mom had already prepared it for them. He sling the bag on the right and runs towards her back again.

"You ready? Just breath. Inhale, exhale."

Hyun Joong says and slowly lift her up. She gains a big weight like a whale. But he has to endure it and be careful. Lucky him because her body is skinny and maybe cause the weight of the baby she's heavy.

"Hyun Joongggggg. Quick.... i can't hold it anymore. urghhh."

Hyun Joong heard her. He once in a while looks at her. Sweaty. And her face burn. 

"It's okay. Just a little bit. You can do it."

Hyun Joong says and carefully put her behind the back seat and fasten her seat belt. Then he puts down the stuff and drives off to the hospital. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Are you the husband?"

A nurse comes up to him with a form. Hyun Joong nods.

"Please sign this."

Hyun Joong just sign the form. His sweat all over him. His hair quite wet. And the babies bag still sling there on his right shoulder.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter