Screaming

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyun Joong!"

She woke up screaming. She gasp for air while her hands reach out in air. The wires that stitch on her hands and arms stretch. 

"Ughh.."

She clutch her head resisting the pain. She look around. No one. The sun rays through the room. She push her blankets away and sit on the edge of the bed while her leg swings freely. 

"Hyun Joong.."

She slowly stands up and tried to walk but the wires stop her. She sit again and closes her eyes trying to resist the pain of the needle wires. Slowly she takes out the wires and groan. She stands up again and walk slowly. She hold her tummy. 

"Hyun.. Joong.."

She lean her arms against the wall and walk slowly towards the door. She open it and look outside. There's no one. Her hair is in mess and she pin it behind her ears. She continue walking towards the recepcionist desk.

"I... I need to find.."

She gasp for air. Her face turns blue pale and the nurse starts to panick.

"Miss, you should be in your room!"

The nurse command and walk out from the desk and tried to help her stands properly.

"No.. I need to find.. mpfff.."

"Miss! Please, you're not in good condition. Your baby might got hurt again!"

So Min pull the nurse hands off her and tried to walk away but she got fallen. The nurse grab her waist and both of them collapse. So Min look up trying to resist the dizziness that she felt. 

"Please.. Take me to Kim Hyun Joong's room... Please!"

The nurse look at her eyes. 

"Fine. Hold on."

The nurse pull her waist and shoulders to lean against the desk. She stands up and quickly took the wheelchair. She came back and help So Min to hop on.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

So Min press the nurse hands hard.

"I am strong enough to see my husband. I don't care what happen to me but you have to take me there!"

She said in deep voice. The nurse pull her hands once So Min let go of it. She push So Min towards Kim Hyun Joong's room.

"This is his room."

The nurse said once they got there in front of the door. So Min eyes in tears. 

"He's... not dead right...?"

So Min look up at her. The nurse smile slightly.

"No."

The nurse open the door and push the wheelchair inside with So Min's eyes closed. She stops So Min infront of his bed. So Min could hear the sound of the machine running down followling the beat of her husband heart. Slowly. she open her eyes and sees Hyun Joong were surrounded by many wires. In his chest, his arm including, he wore the oxygen mask. The nurse pat on her shoulder.

"He's in coma. The doctors still didn't know when he's going to wake up."

So Min didn't even move an inch as she saw her husband laying down. Sleeping.

"Be strong. He's gonna be just fine."

The nurse lift her hands off and walks out from the room. So Min push the wheelchair near the bed.

"You're still alive.."

She slowly grab his palm and hold it with her palm. She brush his hair a little.

"Why is this happening to us?"

Tears starts to fall down.

"I thought this kind of thing won't ever happen. I almost lost you. If I didn't took off my ear rings, this won't happen."

She sobs hard. She cup her face with her other hand.

"Please, wake up.."

Suddenly she felt his finger moves. She stop sobbing and look at him, frozely. The eyeballs of his moves too. 

"Hyun Joong..?"

Slowly, he open his eyes. 

"You're awake!"

She hold his hands tight. He open his eyes fully and look around. And he stop at So Min. He tried to talk. But the oxygen mask bothers him. 

"I'll call the doctor..!"

So Min let go of his hands and tried to reach the button calling near the bed.

"Who.. are you..?"

She heard him saying that while her hands reaching the button. She froze and blink her eyes disbelief. Hyun Joong keep on staring at her. She put down her hands and sit properly. Hyun Joong open his m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter