Bringing Her Home

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She's sleeping."

She close the door behind her. He walks into the living room and stare at a beautiful figure. But her eyes is wet yet swollen. She was curling up her lower body and let her hands support her head. He stands closely and wipe the leftover tears.

"Please don't wake her up. She's tired of crying."

He stands up and look at Jessica. 

"Can I lift her up and bring her to the guest room? She might got aching on her back."

He look at her, waiting for the answer. Jessica roll her eyes and put her both palm on her back pocket.

"As long as you don't wake up your wife."

He straight away bend down his knees and cup her body swiftly not to wake her up. He look at her for a moment. He felt pain.

"Excuse?"

Jessica gave the 'what' look at him. Then she lead him to the guest room and he put down So Min slowly on the bed and cover her with blankets. He hold her hands for awhile, cold. He then kiss her forehead and went to Jessica who was leaning against the door. 

"I need to talk to you."

She said and she walk out waiting for him to close the door behind.

"Shall we?"

He nods. Jessica brings him to the kitchen. As the guest room is quite far away, so she could be yelling at him or beat him up. Both of them grab a chair and sit.

"Tell me the truth Hyun Joong."

She lean back and fold her hands on her chest. Giving the gaze.

"What truth?"

She hiss.

"Yah! I saw what you did last night. You kiss the girl and you didn't even push her instead you make it going. Did you forget that you have a wife at home, carrying your child?"

His eyes widen. Can't be able to talk, nor move.

"I---- It is not--"

"What are you trying to say? You feel like your wife annoys you so that you want to find another chicks to satisfied your lust?"

"STOP!"

Hyun Joong half yelled. Jessica's taken aback.

"You don't know what happen after you saw me kissing with that girl. At first, yes, I didn't resist. But then I push her away because of So Min."

Jessica look in his eyes. Hyun Joong look on the other way. He took a deep breath and closes his eyes for few seconds.

"Please don't make me feel more guilty. I regret for what had happen last night. If you want to know, she's my ex. My past. I did forget about her after I met So Min. But then she appeared again and yes I do still love her if you ask me."

He look at Jessica, explaining. 

"Look Hyun Joong, think again. She's your past. So Min, your wife is your present and future. I don't know what had happened between you and your ex but please, So Min is your ing wife. She's carrying your child. Your first child."

Jessica lean forward, half whispering trying not to get loud. 

"I know. But.."

"There is no but. If you still with your egoness, you won't be happy. You're gonna lose So Min. And if you get back to your ex, you won't be happy like how you could with So Min."

"I know. I'm trying the best to tell her everything. But I can't bear to see her get hurt all over again. Just give me some time to think about it."

"You don't need time, Hyun Joong. You've said your vow. That's it, please. Forget about your ex."

"It's hard Jessi. I can't. She's my first love. Even she cut me deep, I still love her."

"And you're gonna let your past get over you and lose So Min?"

"I don't know."

"Aishh. Why is it so hard for you to understand? Why? I love So Min. Please, she had nobody else except you. Yes, I had for her, but I'm just a only a friend of hers. She's not mine. She don't love me as much as she loves you."

Jessica said. Hyun Joong look at her, deeply. 

"She's right."

"Promise me, not to tell her about this until I tell her everything. Please, keep it as secret."

"If that's what you want, I will."

Jessica replied and suddenly..

"Bang!"

 They heard a loud bang of a door slam in the house. Hyun Joong look behind on the hallway, while Jessica stands up with shock. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter