Proof

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you done?"

Hyun Joong half yell who's sitting at the edge of the bed infront of the bathroom.

"Can you get me fresh towels?"

So Min replied from inside. Hyun Joong went down the stairs and ask Eva, their maid for fresh towels.

"Oh and Eva, could you please take out So Min's dress for today?"

"Ne, Mr. Kim."

Hyun Joong went back to her with fresh towels followed by Eva. 

"Can I come in?"

"Yes.."

Slowly he took a deep breath and exhale exaggeratesly. He opens the door and walks in and act like nothing happen. He gives her a small towel to wipe her face. He reacts to tie up her hair which nearly falls down making her taken aback.

"I can do it, myself.."

She said. 

"Your hands are wet. Just let me."

So Min sits up slowly and Hyun Joong tied up her hair. Even not that properly but at least it didn't mess up. Then Hyun Joong lift her up by putting his arm under her armpits adn slowly take her out from the tub. He switch his position by lifting her like a bridal style and put her on the sink table. She covers her crossing her arms. Hyun Joong takes the fresh towels and wipe the leftovers towel on hers.

"Feeling fresh?"

She nods. Then he wrap the towel around her and lift her up and walks out. On the bed, there are a baggy white sweatshirt and hot pink striped pants. Eva was standing near the bathroom door.

"Thank you Eva."

Eva help him by slowly putting her down on the bed. Then she bows and walks out.

"You ask her to pick this?"

"I just ask her to pick clothes. Why? You dislike this?"

"No, I'm just.. Freezing.."

So Min didn't mind at all what clothes they pick. She just wanna get dress as the atmosphere in the room quite freezing.

"Hold on."

Near the clothes there were bra's and .

"I'll give you space to wear this."

Hyun Joong stretch out the and bras to her making her face more redden. She quickly snatch it from him and he turns around.

"Don't peek."

She says. She wears her bras and painties carefully. Then she wears her sweatshirts and the long pants. 

"Are you done?"

She just hum signing yes. This time when he turns around, her hair was untie and making it straighten down. 

"Where is the knots?"

She search for it as he just stare at her, beautifully. 

"Where is it? Mhm.."

He went to the dressing table and take the comb. 

"Let me comb your hair."

She look at him bluntly. He sit behind her and slowly combs her hair. The fragrance of her fills the whole room. So Min smile, secretly.

"Want me to blow your hair as well?"

"Just let it dry itself. I hate noise."

Hyun Joong just pout his lips and continues combing her hair.

"Done. Is your leg okay yet?"

He puts down his hand relaxing while she check her leg.

"Hm.. seems a little bit okay. Not that really hurt. I can walk."

She moves her leg slowly to confirm it while waiting for him to respond something. Few seconds turns into minutes. She wonder why he is so quiet. She turns her upper body slowly and sees Hyun Joong was closing his eyes leaning against the bed header.

"Hyun.. joong..?"

She whisper softly enough for him to hear. But no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter