It Hurts

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That's it?"

Mrs. Kim folded her arms towards her chest. Glaring at Hyun Joong in mad sense.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Stay. You are her husband. You should give and take. Is there nothing that you can remember?"

Hyun Joong roll his eyes and lean back at the couch and let out a sigh.

"Geez mom. I can't remember a single thing. Maybe, she's making up stories or whatever. And you got involve with this so that you can make me and Hye Jin's apart. Isn't that what you want?"

"Huh? Oh my Lord, Hyun Joong. This is the truth. You and So Min are married. Besides, you've broken up with Hye Jin for such a long time. And don't you dare to be such a disrespectful son."

Kim So Ra walks towards the living room. Hyun Joong stare at her.

"Yeah right. You and mom are so great."

Mrs. Kim clear and sits besides Hyun Joong. 

"Son, look. You lost your memory about 2-3 years ago. It is before you met So Min. You met her when you were studying in the University. Please Hyun Joong, don't make this towards us and So Min."

"Mom I've said I CAN'T REMEMBER HER!" 

"You will. Now, I want you to stay away from Hye Jin."

Hyun Joong gaze at her mother. He gasp in shock.

"What the..? But why?"

"Because you've been in serious condition when you broke up with her. You tried to kill yourself. You didn't woke up for days because of trauma. Because she left you."

Hyun Joong let out a big exhale.

"Now what? A new story? Stop lying."

Hyun Joong quickly stands up wanted to leave Mrs. Kim house but he got stop by her sister says.

"Don't make yourself regret. We've been telling you all the stories that had happened to you. It's up to you to believe it or not. But I swear to God, if you leave So Min, your wife, you'll never get your wife back even though you've remember everyhing."

Hyun Joong stands still. Then he frowns. 

"I'm leaving."

He waves his hands and walks out from the mansion. Mrs Kim and So Ra sigh.

"That girl is so gonna be dead!"

So Ra grump and push herself into the couch. Mrs Kim remain silence.

"What do we have to do now?"

So Ra look at her. 

"I don't know. But you know what? All I just want is to bang on his head hard or hit him by a car again so that he can remember everything that had happen to him."

"Ohhh mom, are you serious?"

So Ra laughs. 

"What saddens me the most is, he can't remember that he had suffered a lot just for So Min. I didn't want him to feel so lose. Like I lose a husband."

Mrs Kim sigh. Looking outside the window, staring blankly. So Ra gets up and put her palm towards Mrs Kim shoulders and rest her chin on it.

"Mom, dad is a good man. You deserve to feel lose even he died because of money that can't bring any happiness. At least, you still have the sweetest memories that you had with him."

So Ra smile. Mrs Kim close her eyes in relieve. She hold So Ra's hand and rest her head onto So Ra's.

"I didn't know that daughter words could be this so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter