The Vow

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He step out from the car and leanst his back against it. He took a deep breath while closing his eyes. He wipe his face. He put both of his hands inside his pocket hoodie. The cold winter that night feel so cold. So cold like he never felt it before. All the memories flash trough his mind. 

____________________

The doctor said and he command his nurse to put out all the wire. While putting out the wire, the room was full of someone's heart beating from a machine. 

"Doctor..?"

The doctor turned around. He check both of So Min eyes with his little torch. He check her vein, it's beating. But too slow. Hyun Joong saw what had happened. Everybody does. He approached So Min and held her tight. Her hands feels so.. Warm. 

"So Min..?"

He once again kissed her forehead. Hoping for her to wake up. Then down to her lips. He planted his lips on hers. Then he put up his head. Her eyes moved but still remained closed. Then she woke up suprisingly like having a nightmare while trying to catch her breath and hugged Hyun Joong. She was literally crying.

"I thought I'm not gonna see you anymore."

"I'm here honey. I'm here."

____________________

 

"Am I that bad?"

He said as walking down the stairs of Han River. He didn't know where to go and make up his mind to calm himself there. He walk towards the fence header and lean himself. He throw his view towards the night sky and the river.

"What must I do?" 

____________________

"Baby?"

She lower her head and brushes his biceps.

"It's nothing. I just.. I'm afraid of losing you. I-- I overthink. You know that I love you right? I think anxiety starts to get over me."

"Awhh baby, don't say that. You know I will always be there for you forever. I promise I won't leave you."

"I know but people can change. I'm afraid if I don't give the best to you. I'm afraid I'll change."

"Shhh.."

So Min cupped his face.

"You won't. Believe me, you won't. Because you had already made a vow on our wedding."

____________________

"The vow.. The vow!"

____________________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter