Lullaby

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Joong close the door mansion behind and sigh. What a long day he had been trough cross to his mind. He slowly went to the kitchen and grab himself a glass of water. He manage himself sit on the chair staring at the counter table blankly. Just then when he's about to finish up the remaining water, he got into a big surprise seeing So Min was standing between the kitchen and the hallway living room. He throw himself to the floor and spit out the water.

"Yah!!!"

He shouted showing that he's really taken aback. So Min walks to the counter table and hop on the table with her two palms and grin widely.

"You deserve that."

She land safely on the floor and make her way towards him. She her hands giving him a help to stands up.

"After what you did, do you think that I should accept your help? Never mind. I can stand up on my own."

"Don't be like that. Come, grab my hands."

Hyun Joong look at her. He got weaken every seconds just by staring at her figure, her beautiful face. When he's about to grab her hands, she quickly pull off her hands making him falls down again.

"Yah! You're really get on my nerves!"

So Min stick out a playful to him and walk away from the kitchen. Hyun Joong sigh hard and stands up. He follow her steps from behind wondering where she wants to go. 

"Where are you going? We've got to talk."

So Min ignored him and walks inside the library room. She takes herself sit on the long couch that were place infront of the coffe table and her back view was full of book shelf. 

"Talk."

She says as Hyun Joong walks in. 

"What is wrong with you?"

Hyun Joong ask while folding his arm across his chest.

"What? I didn't do anything."

"Yes you did. You're making me piss off with your attitude. Is that what you want, making me mad?"

"So?"

"I can't believe-- Yah, if you're still gonna stay like this, I won't talk to you."

So Min keep shut. She look at him, deeply. She didn't expect he's going to say that. She didn't want to argue about small things, but somehow her mood swing take over. All of it.

"Is that really what you want?"

Hyun Joong ask for one more time.

"What are you talking about?"

"Do you really want me not to talk to you?"

She take a deep breath and sigh.

"Sorry."

She turns her eye sight towards the door. Then slowly she gets up and wanting to go out by walking by his side. 

"Wait."

He stops her while she was walking pass trough him. Both of them turns around facing each other.

"What?"

He stares at her for seconds. Wanting to tell her about something. But he didn't.

"Nothing."

He walks out from the library leaving her behind. So Min sigh hard and follow his steps.

"Hyun Joong."

He stops and look behind.

"What?"

She stares at him for seconds.

"Nothing."

His eyes widen looking at her grinning evilly.

"Revenge huh?"

So Min gives the glare. He rushingly walking towards her and in flash he pick up her up like a bridal style. So Min yelp and quickly hold onto his n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter