Flasback (I)

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I apologize.”

So Min widen her eyes gasping in shock.

“So Min-ah, I’m sorry.”

Hye Jin kneeled on her knees and fix her eyes down.

“Hye Jin-ssi..”

“I’m sorry for being so pathetic.”

Hye Jin grabs her hands.

“I may not have this chance again, but please, whatever I do after this, its out of my control. Just like before. And before I go back to that sense, please forgive me.”

Her eyes shed in a sorrow tears looking straight into So Min’s. So Min didn’t know what to react as she was so confused.

“Are you— saying sorry to what you’ve done to me? To my family?”

Hye Jin nods.

“Sorry? That’s all you got?”

“So Min—“

“After you ruined my life and almost killed me all you ever do now is sorry?”

So Min pull her hands away from her.

“Kill me.”

So Min turns her head towards Hye Jin.

“What kind of bull is this?”

“Kill me, if I ever strikes again, just kill the hell out of me.”

Hye Jin slaps her chest while saying. She keeps on slapping and cried her heart out.

“It hurts. It hurts for hurting myself, and hurting the both of you. But I can’t stop myself. I can’t even control myself.”

So Min stands up wanting to walk away but Hye Jin grab her hands tight, still kneeling.

“Please, So Min, forgive me!”

“Its not me who’s gonna forgive you. But your sins. Think about what you’ve done. You almost killed a family.”

“I know! Just hit me. Hit me like I hitted you. Kill me just like I tried to kill you.”

“Do you think I’m that pathetic? Killing people? If I kill you, then what’s the difference between you and me? You want to turn me into a killer?”

“Then tell me. Tell me what you want for you to forgive me.”

Hye Jin wipe her tears. Like a lunatic, she stands up, trying to find out.

“There’s nothing that  I would make you do so that I can forgive you. Just leave me and my family alone. And don’t even dare to show yourself up.”

So Min pull her hands and walks away from the room. Hye Jin stared at her back as she leaves. As So Min tries to open the door of the house, Hye Jin pulls her and drag her to the sofa.

“You have to die.”

While pinned down So Min on the sofa, she grabs the glass vase on the coffee table and throws it down. She picks up the pieces and shove it near So Min’s neck.

“You’re the one who took him from me and now you must die!!”

So Min shouts her lungs out crying for help. Just then the maid and Secretary Choi came and pull her away from So Min.

“Let me go!!!”

She screamed. Secretary Choi took out a needle shot and calmly injects her arms.

“Take her in. And lock the door.”

So Min witnessed the situation, froze.

“Miss So Min-ssi, are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?”

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

So Min shakingly lifted up the cup and clasp it around to keep her hands warm.

“I think for me to tell you from beginning, you won’t understand.”

“Why is she behaving like that? Once she’s like this, and once she turns into a completely different person.”

“She’s ill. Very ill.”

“What do you mean? Ill?”

Secretary Choilet exhale out and exaggerated breath.

“She’s having Huntington disease. Once she’s right on her mind, and sometimes she can’t. But more shocking, she’s been not herself since she migrated to Korea.”

So Min gasp in shock.

“She.. The person that you saw the first met is not her. She’s trapped in her past and that’s why she keeps on haunting you and your husband.”

“Why isn’t she get any treatment?”

“She can’t. There’s no way anymore. Her body will get more sick if she stays in the hospital. And this disease have no cure. Unless, die.”

“Does she aware of her own illness?”

Secretary Choi stands up. He goes to the near work table and pulls out a black diary from the drawer and shove it her.

“Why are you giving this to me?”

“Read, and you’ll know why.”

He bows politely and walks out from the room leaving her hanging. So Min took a deep breath and slowly opened the diary.

 

November 9, 2011.

Before I forget completely who am I, I want to meet her. My long dearest sister. She’s the only strength that makes me keep on going to fight this disease. Hyun Joong? He might be my first and last love of my life but he’s not the main reason for my strength. I hope appa still remember those moment where he talked about her daughter, my little sister.

So Min turns to the next page with curiosity inside.

January 12, 2012.

Thanks to Secretary Choi, he makes me meet with my sister. But.. I can’t get close to her. I can’t let her know. When I see her for the first time in my entire life, I just want to hug her. But she seems so happy with her family. Maybe she doesn’t needs me.

March 13, 2012

This illness is getting worst. I can’t  control it anymore. One minute I am myself and the next minute I’m not. Am I turning into someone else? Appa says he wants to send me to and abr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter