Make Our Own Living

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So Min keeps shut and just throws her view infront of the roads. The music was playing on but in a low level. Once in a while she turns her head towards her son checking if he awakes or still sleeping. Hyun Joong who's driving the car keeps on glaring beside him silently not to make it obvious. There's no conversations between them except inhaling and feeling the heater inside the car.

"Have you think about what name should we give to him?"

Hyun Joong gather all his courage to starts the conversations. He takes deep breath and exhale in realive to do what he has to do.

"No, I haven't.."

She replies in a very low and soft voice. So Min looks at the child in her arms who's sleeping silently. His eyes and nose exactly like the man who's sitting beside her. While the lips, she could recognize it properly as it took from hers.

"Well, we can think about it.. tonight?"

Hyun Joong suggest and exchange his view towards her and the baby and the road infront of him. Few seconds, he's expecting an answers but So Min just keep shut.

"So Min?"

She react when he calls her name. She gives the shady eyes and warmth to him.

"Nothing."

He says as he realise that she gave the ''what'' look to him.

"Hyun Joong.."

"Yes?"

"Please don't be too nice to me."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing. Just don't be nice to me. I might fall in love with you deeper and deeper."

Hyun Joong frowns his eyes looking at her.

"I'll be letting you go. Don't worry. It's time for you to be happy now."

"What are you talking about?"

"About us."

Hyun Joong stops at the side of the road suprisely. But So Min didn't taken aback wiht his actions as she was expecting it for such a long time.

"Why--- did you talk like that?"

He shutters. She just remain silence. Hyun Joong shove his body beside a little bit and look straight at her.

"So Min..?"

"Just drive home. I am tired. Please?"

She looks at him with the unpleasant stare as she's hurting too much to confront to him. She's hurting, inside. Deep, deep, deep scars starts to create inside. The blood of the scars starts to drip waiting to flash out. She just wish that she could run away from this world, alone. Inside her heart, she knew that Hyun Joong doesn't love her like she loves him. She knows. Her hopes wanting to see he remembers her as his wife starts to fade away.

"It's okay Hyun Joong. Don't try so hard to remember me. You don't have to. Just stick to the memories that you had before me. Just stay with the love that you used to had before you falls in love with me. I would do anything to make you happy. And I'm sure, it is the time now for me to let you go. I'll dissappear in your sights. I will."

Soon as they reach the mansion, So Min just walk out and went inside while Hyun Joong take all the things inside with Eva's help. So Min directly put her newborn baby in the room that she had created few months ago. Even there's still a lot of things to settle with the room, but there's already a bed, and some toys hanging upside down on the baby's bed. She place him carefully and not to wake him up.

"What a beautiful baby!"

Eva comes in and quickly shove her head looking at the baby inside the bed. So Min just smile staring at her baby.

"Is it boy or girl? I can't make a difference!.. since Mr. Kim face are so pretty and yours are so beautiful people would make a mistake calling this baby a girl if its a boy."

"It is a boy, Eva."

She says smilingly to her. Eva replies back the smile and place neatly all the stuff near the cupboards.

"Mrs. Kim, would you like to have a tea? Or should I just reheat again the herbal tea?"

"Just reheat the herbal tea. And bring to the theatre room."

Eva bows and leaves. Few seconds exchanging person, Hyun Joong comes in putting the baby's bag full of diapers and milk and clothes. He quickly straighten his body and look at his wife. So Min didn't even look but just stare at her baby.

"You should get some rest. Your wounds still not recover fully yet."

So Min heard him but she couldn't make an eye contact as she have the feelings if she does, she would probably in tears looking deeply in his eyes as she would feel so insecure. Things had change. Since she already knew the truth, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter