Why Did She Have To Come Back?

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Joong was walking down the corridor in his office drawing his path towards his room. Everybody greeted him as he passed trough them but he didn't greet them back. It gives them question what is wrong with their boss. He opened up his office door and slammed shut. Everybody shocked. His secretary, Bella was right in front the door and the door was slammed shut just infront of her. Her eyes widened. One of the office boy approached her.

"What's wrong with Mr. Kim today?"

"I-- I have no idea."

She took a deep breath and fix her hair and dress. She took a deep breath once again and knocked the door. Silent. She knocked the door once again.

"WHAT!?"

"I-- I just wanna tell you--"

"JUST COME IN!"

She opened the door and saw he was standing in front of the window angrily. His two hands were in his pocket and her was breathing hardly.

"I'm sorry Mr. Kim Hyun Joong-ssi. I'll be back when you're already calm down."

She bow and walk out trough the door. Hyun Joong looked behind as the door closed. He exhale and sigh. He sat down on his chair and leaned his head back. After that he called Bella trough the phone.

"I'm sorry. Please, come in."

After few minutes, there was a knocked on the door.

"Come in."

The door opened and Bella walked in. Hyun Joong chined up and direct her to seat. Bella opened up her diary.

"What's for today?"

She the page.

"Today, you have a meeting with our client, Mr. Gil Dong Shik at 11. And then you have lunch with Madam Lee Su Yeon. And I've prepared some cheques for you to sign. And at 4 you have a meeting with the workers and the site."

"Can you postponed the meeting with the workers? Tell them I'll meet them next week. But everything is just fine isn't it?"

"Okay. Yes, everything is just fine at the site. But they want to meet you as soon as possible as they wants to confirm about the things that they used to build the building."

"Well, okay. What about this Thursday?"

"Okay. I'll inform them. Is there anything?"

He shook his head. Bella stood up and bow. While she was turning away, Hyun Joong calls her.

"Bella?"

She turned and looked at him.

"Yes, Mr. Kim Hyun Joong-ssi."

"Sorry. I didn't mean to. I just. Something distract me. I hope you understand."

She smiled.

"It's okay. I understand. Hope you have a nice day, Mr. Kim Hyun Joong-ssi."

He nodded. He leaned back on his chair and sigh.

"She dumped me. She said that she didn't love me anymore. And now, she said she miss me? Crazy."

He exhale and back to his worksheet. It was almost 11 and he was ready for the meeting. While he was preparing, the door knocked. It was Bella.

"Mr. Kim Hyun Joong-ssi. I'm sorry to tell you but Mr. Gil Dong Shik had cancelled the meeting cause there's someting serious came up. He apologize. I-- I just got the phone call from his secretary."

He looked at Bella expressionless.

"Okay."

"Hm- You need something? Coffee or tea?"

"Coffee would be fine."

He smiled while ing his coat and sat. Bellad bowed and off she goes. Suddenly the phone rings. It's So Min. 

"Hyun Joong?"

''Babe, I'm sorry for what happened this morning. I didn't meant to. It's just--"

"No, it's nothing. But I just wanna tell you that your old friend is here. She said she was your high school friend."

"S----Sh---She...?"

"Oh. I told her that you're working. She tried to call you but you didn't pick up."

"So Min, listen. Whoever she is, please, ask her to go home. Please, ask her to go home."

So Min smiled at the lady while he was talking to Hyun Joong. The lady took a sipped on her tea. While Hyun Joong said that she have to tell the lady to go home, So Min excuse and went to the kitchen.

"But why? She's your friend. Why would I chase her away?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter