N.dw

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hye Jin.”

Hyun Joong put the house keys on the table near the main door.

“Hye Jin. I’m home.”

He looks around the house. Then he sees someone near the stairs balcony.

“There you are.”

He smiles widely and walks to the stairs.

“What’s gone into you? What’s with your face?”

Hye Jin touches her face and hair. On the other hand she grips hard on her dress.

“Let’s get you change. Have you eaten?”

Hyun Joong land his both palm on her shoulders and gets his body near her body and both of them walks to the room.

“You must be hungry. Go and take a shower first. I’ll cook for you. What do you want to eat?”

He touches her hair and brings her bangs to the side of the head. Hye Jin keeps on looking at him without saying anything.

“Hye Jin ah, take off your make up. I wanna see your face. The face that I adore.”

Hye Jin takes a step back from him. Unclothing herself, till there’s only and bra on her body. Hyun Joong didn’t even move. Not an inch. Feeling nothing, he just smile.

“Go and take shower.”

He push her back from behind making her walk to the bathroom and close the door. There, he stood. Trying to fight his own weakness. His tears. Just then he heard the water running out from the tap. He walks away from the door and rose to the kitchen.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

She put on a clean white shirt and a long blue jeans that hang till her ankle. She brush her hair and let the hang hair behind her shoulders. She makes her way to the kitchen slowly.

“Oh, you’re done?”

Hyun Joong turns around his upper body while his hands is holding the fry pan. Hye Jin forms a lining smile and pat on her hips.

“Go and take a sit. It’ll be ready in a minute.”

He smile and goes back to work. She quietly sit looking at his back figure. She didn’t know what to feel but for now, all she want is comfort. She may seems stable but her heart isn’t. A lot of thing she can’t remember. She can’t remember what and how and why she’s doing at Hyun Joong’s mansion. She can’t remember why she puts on a lots of make up on her face before she wash it all. She recalls back the face that she had seen in the mirror awhile ago when she’s about to take a shower. A lots of makeup. It heavy’s her face. And she wonder why she’s not her. Its like her face but different reflecting. She’s not her in the mirror. Its someone else.

She stands up and rose behind him and gives a back hug. She lands her head on the back of him closing her eyes. Without realizing, she shed in tears.

“Hye Jin?”

He calls out her name smoothly. Mostly like he’s singing for her name. She didn’t want this moment to let go.

“Let’s stay like this for awhile.”

Hyun Joong taken aback. The moment he feels her hands wraps around his body, he feels like he’s betraying So Min. But he knew he can’t do anything at this moment.

“Do you know how much I love you?”

Hye Jin ask in a very low voice enough for him to hear.

“When I knew the moment I have to leave you, I have to hold back my weakness. I have to get on my grip. I have to keep my tears. Those sadness when I sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter