Bathing The Wife

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung So Min press her cheeck with both of her palm. She felt so hot after what just happen. Embrassment? Yes. She slowly walks towards the couch and snuck in the fluffy pillows on top of her belly. Then she waves her face with her right hands. 

"Ah, why am I like this?"

She said to herself. When she's already calm down, she look at the door. Then back infront. 

"What to do? I just miss him. I miss him touching me. I miss him the way he look at me when.."

Sudden she look at her belly. Then she giggles. 

"Son, sorry okay? I can't control myself from being so y. But you know, that is how we made you."

She smirk and brushes her belly. 

"I just wish your dad can remember something important. Our vow. Son, do you know that I just love to keep on holding the vow? It makes me very secure. It makes me so sure that your dad loves me."

Then suddenly she squeezes her thighs together. Feeling .

"Oh my god. What did I just feel?"

She quickly erase all the y thoughts and took a deep breath. She stands up slowly and just when she's about to walk, her  left leg trip because of the table leg. She quickly support herself by landing her palms on the table making she screams hard. Because she has a baby inside her, it's hard to balance her self. She collapse on the couch in groan. She looks at her hands and arms. Her palm that's connected to the bones of the arms seems like swollen. 

"KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!"

She heard a loud bang knock on the door. The door was locked. She tried to pull herself together. Her face became redden as trying to hold back the pain. She moves her but slowly to the edge of the couch holder. Then she reaches out her hands on open the door.

"What just happen!?"

Hyun Joong half yell.

"I-- i trip."

"Your leg?"

She nods slowly.

Just as he touch her leg, she screams in pain.

"IT HURTS! DON'T TOUCH IT!!!"

Hyun Joon taken aback with her reactions. Then he look at her hands.

"And what's wrong with your hands?"

"I don't know. Broken maybe?"

He sits beside her and take her palm. Her both palm seems swollen a little bit. He then look at his wife. In pain. And that moment, his heart just break.

"Please don't show the pain face to me. It's hurting me too."

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

"How can you be so clumsy? You should have been aware fo those kind of things."

Hyun Joong says as he lays her down on bed. His face tighten and intense. So Min just look at him, enduring the pain. He walks out from the room as she just watch where he was going. Few minutes later he came back with Eva, the maid holding a big bowl of hot water. Hyun Joong went to the closet and takes out a small towel.

"Eva, please take the aid kit too."

"Ne, Mr. Kim."

Hyun Joong walks to the bed and hop on beside her. He pulls out a pillow beside her and place her leg on top of it slowly. He wet the towel and dry the towel by twisting it. Then he slowly massage it on her ankles.

"You should be more careful next time, Jung So Min. You're carrying a baby inside you. How can you be so careless about this? Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter