Stay

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eva brushes her hands a little bit and let go.

"I am saying this to comfort you as a friend."

She smile.

"I am sorry if my words hurts you."

Eva let go slowly her hands and bow to her. So Min watches her baby who's still sleeping silently. She looks up at the stairs and the first storey corridor. She gather all her strength and picks up the carriage and brings herself up to the master bedroom. Once she's there, she looks at the gap down the door. There's a light but not too shining the whole room. She takes a deep breath and hold the knobs.

"Hyun Joong..?"

She says while pushing the door. There's like no one inside as she can't see properly cause its a little bit dark inside. She steps inside and see clothes were flying over the floor. The sheets and pillow misplaced. Presence of Hyun Joong still not there. She put her son on the big bed after clearing the bed a little bit and secure him by putting pillows around him.

"Hyun Joong.."

She walks across the room wanting to go to the balcony. But then she sees someone's lying on the floor in a hugging knees pose. She quickly gets closer and finds Hyun Joong was lying there, helpless.

"Oh my God, Hyun Joong!"

She grabs his body. He is shivering. His face redden. His vein on the forhead could be seen. Its like he's having trouble helding back his dizziness. She palce her palm on his forehead. Its burning.

"Hyun Joong, come. Get up."

Hyun Joong didn't realize anything but just do as she ask him to do. He wants to yell and scream and kiss and hugs her for coming home finally. But he can't. So Min makes him lays down on the bed beside their child slowly not to wake him up.

"Shh.. Stay still."

As he landed on the bed, So Min lift up his legs on the bed to make his body fully on the bed. As she's putting a pillow behind his head, Hyun Joong pulls her close and makes her land on his chest. So Min's eyes widen. He tightens the grip.

"Don't leave me again. I love you."

The last words from him makes So Min heart flutters and her confidence towards him starts to grow.

"I'm telling the truth. It hurts me knowing that you're going to leave me. I am sorry for not remembering you. But now I've remember you clearly. The first day we met, how we fell in love.."

Hyun Joong stops talking. So Min still waits for the next. But he just turns quiet.

"I love you. I love you."

He says before he's completely knock off. So Min slowly lift herself up from him as his grips not tightens anymore. She let out a happy tears. That's the words that she wants him to say for such a long time.

"You make me look stupid.."

She mumbles between the sobs. She wipe hear tears away and smile slightly. Then she quickly gets up and runs out to look for Eva.

"Eva!"

She half yell from the balcony stairs. Eva comes out running from the kitchen.

"Yes, Mrs Kim? Are you alright?"

"Please prepare porridge and broth soup. Mr Kim is not felling well."

"Oh pity him!"

"Oh and please make up a room for my baby. He can't stay with his father."

"Yes, Mrs Kim."

So Min just rushly goes inside the room back and search for a small towels. Then she goes to the bathroom and fills a small bowl of cold water. Then she slowly goes beside Hyun Joong and place the bowl on the bedside table. Carefully, she drag a chair from the dressing table and place it beside him.

"Mrs Kim, the room is ready. Can I take him, now?"

"Yes please. And if he's awake, call me."

Eva nods and carefully lift the small child to the other room. So Min damp the towel and wipe his hands and face.

"You're not suppose to be sad when I leave you."

She says as she look at him. As soon as that, Eva knocks the door slightly.

"Yes, Eva?"

"I've put him on bed. The porridge and the soup is still boiling. Do you want me to take immadietly?"

"He haven't woke up yet. Its okay, if he wakes up, I'll get it myself."

"Its okay, Mrs Kim. I'll be staying up. Just call me."

So Min nods and smile. As soon as Eva wants to walk away, So Min remember something.

"Eva! Wait."

She stops and turns back. So Min gets up and walks closer to her."

"Do you know where Mr. Kim always keep his medicine?"

Eva frowns her eyebrows.

"I've seen it twice. In the library if I'm not mistaken."

"Which part?"

"Mhm, on the desk drawer. The last row."

So Min nods telling her that she understands.

"But Mrs. Kim.."

"Yes?"

"The drawer might be lock up. Because there's once when I was cleaning the desk, the drawer were left open. And while I wanted to clean inside the drawer, Mr. Kim gets really mad at me."

"Why?"

"I am not sure. I told him I was just cleaning the room. But then he shouts at me that I can clean the library but not the desk."

So Min cross her arm making the anxious face.

"It's okay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter