Leaving?

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 hours and 30 minutes the meeting was on. At last, Officer Nam could handcuff Mr. Han Yoon Jae both hands and walk him to the jail. This is just such a relieve towards all the persecutors that has been blackmailed by him. As Officer Nam ans his other buddies walk Mr. Han out, all of the seniors in each of the company confront So Ra and Hyun Joong and feeling proud about what they just did.

"You two are great. Thank you for being this bravely to stands up for jusctice. I don't even know how to thank you guys. It seems business blood is in your blood even you're just a foster child of Mr. Kim."

So Ra and Hyun Joong smile hearing those kind of words from every seniors of the business partners. At last, after all the chaos gone, both siblings sits on the chair while Hyun Woo joins them too.

"I can't believe we did it. I just can't believe!"

Hyun Woo yelp happily.

"Calm down man. We are on the right side."

Hyun Joong pats his shoulders. Just then, Officer Nam and Jessica walks in. Both of them clap their hands. Hyun Woo joins too while So Ra and Hyun Joong just smile and narrow their eyes.

"This is just great! We are so proud of you!"

Jessica approach So Ra and Hyun Joong and hugs them slightly. 

"Thanks to you guys too. We all should celebrate about this."

Officer Nam suggest.

"That is a great idea. How about tonight, at 7 o'clock?"

All of them grins showing their agrees.

"Children.."

All of them taken aback with a voice that comes from the entrance. All eyes fix on an old lady that had helped them.

"Eommoni!"

Jessica quickly walks to her and they both walk approaching them. So Ra, Hyun Joong and Hyun Woo stands up.

"I just wanted to thank yuo guys for doing all of this. Now I can rest in peace and meet my son with a happy heart. May God bless you all."

The old lady smile and approach So Ra. She hold her hands.

"You are really beautiful, child. I pray that your business will go well. Please don't be arrogant because of money just like Mr. Han and your father. Live well."

The old lady brush So Ra's cheek then they hug.

"You too live well eommoni."

The old lady gives a few seconds towards all of them and last, she immadietly hugs Jessica.

"Jessica... thank you for helping me. Only God can pay all your good deeds that you have done to me. Thank you."

Jessica starts to shed in tears. Both of them untie the hug.

"Don't worry, your scars will gone. Sorry for troubling you."

She wipe Jessica's tears and Officer Nam walks her out.

"So, party tonight?"

So Ra grins widely.

"Let's party!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hyun Joong opens the door mansion and walks in slowly. He let out a big sigh and put down all his things on the couch and slam his body on it. He leans back his head and close his eyes. Few seconds being like that, he starts to feel different as the house are so quite and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter