Hoping Of A Friend

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We are very sorry about what happen. We'll take full responsible for this. I'll straight away call the doctor of this hotel."

"No, please take her to the hospital!"

The manager froze.

"No, I mean. If we bring her to the hospital, press will come and they would probably think that our service is bad. I'll give you both the best suite in this hotel. But please, don't bring to the hospital. You don't have to pay for the bills."

"Are you ing kidding me!? What is she die!?"

"Hyun---"

Hye Jin open his eyes half. He look down and hold her face.

"Are you okay? Please tell me you're okay!"

"I am. I don't want to go to the hospital. You know I don't like hospitals right?"

Hyun Joong look at her and nod. He hold her cold hands.

"Give me the ing key to the room now."

He lift her up and walk out from the cafeteria and draw his path towards the suite.

"The doctor will be here in 10 minutes."

The manager of the hotel said as they step in. Hyun Joong nod and bring her to the bed. He lay her down and cover her with the blankets. Then he quickly walk to the bathroom and grab a towel and water it. He walk out from the bathroom and sit beside her. Silently without saying a word, he wipe the cuts. 

"Knock knock knock"

The door was knock. He put down the damp towel and opens the door.

"I'm the doctor in charge. Where is she?"

"She's inside, in the room at the hallway."

The doctor step in and went to the hallway room. He trail from behind. He put down his suitcase and bring out his equipment. He check the cut and blood flows out.

"Hyun Joong.."

He startle and walk towards her.

"Yes?"

The doctor stops from doing his job.

"Can you leave us alone..?"

Hye Jin said in pain. The doctor look at Hyun Joong and stands up.

"You know how to bandage the cuts right?"

He nods. He gives all the medicine and plasters to him. He put it down on the bedside of the table. Hyun Joong walk him out.

"Thank you."

"If there's anything, just call the receptionist. She's going to be fine."

The doctor said and smile before he go. Hyun Joong close the door and take a deep breath. He walk back towards where Hye Jin is.

"Are you okay?"

He said as he sit down beside her. She nods. Then he continues the doctors work. Barely she would let out a pain moan. After finishing his work, he went to the bathroom and wash his face. He look himself in the mirror.

"What am I doing? Am I giving her a chance? Hyun Joong, what are you doing?"

He battle with his heart and mind. Then he grab a small towel and wipe his face. He walk out from the bathroom and saw Hye Jin was leaning a against the header of the bed. He froze.

"Don't go."

She look at him, deeply. 

"I know you still love me. Please stay. We can continue what we had left before."

He put his both hands in his hoodie's pocket and let out a sigh. He walk towards her and sit.

"You know we can't be like this. I have my own life right now. You have your's. We are not meant for each other."

She look down. 

"Yes you are right. But you know why we can't? Because we didn't give any chances towards this relationship. I would die for you Hyun Joong. Won't you be the same?"

She look up and tears running down. He wipe her tears and hold her body closely. Hyun Joong gives a warmth hug. He didn't know what is he doing, but, for once, he still wants her. He closes his eyes. 

"Saranghae."

Hye Jin says.

"Sarang..hae?"

He open his eyes. All of sudden his wife be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter