Confused

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where is she?"

Hyun Joong ask when he opens the door. Eun Young emmoni just rush inside and stop. Hyun Joong steps outside to see whether So Min were there or not.

"She's not coming home."

Hyun Joong froze.

"Wh-- What?"

"She's not coming home."

"Eomma, you must be kidding right? She can't stay alone. She just labour our son. She needs me."

"No she don't."

Hyun Joong's eyes widen. He walks infront of her and hold up her both hands with a puppy sad eyes.

"Eomma, tell me. Where is she? Please!"

"Stop it Hyun Joong!"

Eun Young eommoni pull herself from him and walk straight to the couch and sit. Hyun Joong followed from behind and sit beside her.

"Stop being childish. She doesn't want to see you."

"But why?"

"Because she's giving up on you. Tell me, honestly. Do you love her, or Hye Jin?"

"Eomma! What kind of questions is that?"

"Just answer me. Do you love So Min, your wife or Hye Jin?"

Hyun Joong looks down. He didn't know what to say. It is too complicated.

"You see? This is why she doesn't want to come home. She's giving up on you. She sacrifice her love towards you by letting you go so that you can be with Hye Jin again."

"But Hye Jin wanted to kill her!"

"It's because she is desperately wants you."

"I don't even know, eomma. I don't know."

Hyun Joong smash himself on the back couch and close his eyes.

"Hyun Joong, its time to grow up. Think like you should suppose to think. Marriage is not a toy. Even she says that she's giving up on you, but deep inside she wants you. Recall back what you remember about her. Does she makes you safe? Does she makes you feels like you're home? A real wife is when she could make her own husband feels secure whenever they are together. And wherever you go, your home will always in your wife's arm."

Hyun Joong open his eyes when he hears the last word. ''home''.

"I'm going home. Its late now. Just think that she is in some place safe now with your son. Gives her a little bit of time. And so do you."

Eun Young eommoni stands up and make herself out from the house. Hyun Joong just remain silence on the couch. After the noise of his mother's car gone, he looks outside the big glass window.

"Hyun Joong?"

Hyun Joong startled hearing someone calls over him in a soft lovely tone. He stands up quickly and looks around. No one. Then he let out a big sigh as he realize that he is daydreaming thinking what just happens. As that, with a heavy heart, he walks to the bedroom and lands himself on the big bed.

"And wherever you go, your home will always in your wife's arm."

He repeats what his mother told him.

___________________

"Why are you being like this? Why?"

"Being like what? I said I can do it myself--"

"Stop it So Min. Stop. Can't you see how hurt I am seeing you like this? I just can't bear hearing your groans enduring the pain. My heart just broke seeing you groan there, at the theatre room. You know you're hurting me, that much?"

His eyes fills with pool of water. But it didn't drop. His nose getting red. So Min just look at him, surprise by what did he just said. He didn't dare to look at her anymore. He drop his head and continue massaging her ankles.

"Hyun Joong.."

She's half whisper.

"Hyun Joong.. look at me.."

She grab his hands softly stopping him with his actions. Hyun Joong still didn't look at her.

"Look at me."

"You know how hurt it is? It's really hurt. You're carrying my son, wife. My own son. How can I not worried? How can I not broke seeing you like this?"

"Shhh..."

She lock his lips with her fingers. Hyun Joong stares at her deeply.

"I didn't know that you're so worry. I'm sorry."

He just keep on staring at her. In flash lights, he kiss her lips making her taken aback. He moves closer to her to deepen the kiss. He grab her jawlines and starts to get in . They kiss in hunger. So Min hold his hand and fingers. Then the part away and Hyun Joong leans his forehead on her's, panting.

"Don't do this again."

______________________

Just then he remembers what happen towards So Min last several weeks ago. He looks at the bathroom door and remember that he help her taking shower and he saw her with a beautiful and cute big belly.

"I miss you."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter