A Secret

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you okay?"

Jessica sits beside So Min and instantly hug her. So Min gasp in shock. Jessica pat on her back while Hyun Woo and Daniel gave the worried look.

"I'm fine."

Jessica pull herself and cup her both shoulders. Her eyes frown.

"Are you sure? Is Hyun Joong okay? I heard your voice over the phone just now. You seems lost."

So Min hold Jessica's hand and bring it towards her lap.

"I'm fine. Hyun Joong is the examine room. The doctor needs to x-ray his head. Last night, he remembered something. But I didn't know what. He groan in pain, really pain."

So Min tried to hold back her tears. She gave a fake smile not to make them worry.

"Really? That is the good news. Oh pity So Min. I'm sure he's fine."

Jessica smile at her. Hyun Woo and Daniel approach her closer. Daniel let out his hand and So Min welcome it.

"He is a strong guy. I bet he can make it trough all of this."

So Min nods.

"Yeah, he is. If you need someone, just call us, okay?"

Hyun Woo said trying to make her heart calm. So Min smile.

"Thank you so much guys. Thank you."

She said smiling sweetly towards all of them. 

"So Min?"

So Min let out her head and sees Mrs Kim and So Ra runs kidly towards her. She let go of Jessica hands gently and stands up.

"What happen? Oh my god, is Hyun Joong okay?"

Mrs Kim hug her and brush her back. So Min rest her chin on her shoulder.

"I'm fine. But I am so scared.."

Mrs Kim pull herself and face So Min. So Ra stands beside them closer while the rest look at both of them.

"I-- I didn't know what to do. Last night he groan in pain and I think he remembers something. But I didn't know what. Then he just lost concious after he called my name. I-- I brought him to our's room. I tried to wake him up but he didn't. I thought maybe he had insomnia or something and I called the ambulance."

Tears starts to run down. She hold herself. So Ra brushes her right arm. 

"Look, here. So Min, look here."

Mrs Kim chin up her chin facing her eyes.

"It's okay. You did the right thing. Now we'll just wait. Okay? I bet he's going to be fine."

Mrs Kim said.

"Please don't cry, sister."

So Ra said calming her down. So Min wipe her tears and let out a small laugh. 

"Sorry. I can't-- I can't control."

"It's okay..."

Mrs Kim smile. 

"Thank you mom."

~~~~~~~~~~

 

It's been 2 hours and half since they were all waiting outside the examine room. Mrs Kim and So Ra decide to go to the cafeteria to grab a cup of coffee while Daniel and Hyun Woo had to leave. Jessica's head was resting on So Min's shoulder. 

"Do you want something?"

Jessica ask.

"No, I lost my appetite.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

Jessica raise up her head and face her.

"You have to eat. If it's not for you, eat for your baby. I'll be right back okay?"

So Min silence for few seconds. Then she nods.

"I'll be right back."

Jessica grab her bag and walks away. So Min look at her figure till she fades away. Few seconds after that, the doctor from the examine room come out. So Min instantly stands up.

"Are you a family members of Mr. Kim Hyun Joong-ssi?"

"Yes, I'm his wife."

So Min breath nervously. 

"Come, let's talk in my room."

So Min nods. She follow the doctor into the room. Once she step in,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter