chap 2

I Want You Only

It’s been weeks since they’re hanging out together, and they’re starting to know each other better. They will spending their time together by going out or simply eating together. It’s been a fun weeks for them actually, because they find out more things about each other which they never knew about.

As usual, they’re all sitting in their own class. It’s getting boring for them hearing the lecturer blabbering in front of the class while it already almost 5PM. While seohyun and yoona diligently taking notes, sooyoung and tiffany already losing in their own secret chatting and hyoyeon even yawns every minutes while staring right to her lecturer. But still, they try to endure it, especially that 3 person who do lost in their own world, since it’ll finish soon.

“okay class, that’s all for today” mr. kang, their music teacher said which earning a happy sigh especially from Hyoyeon. She even the first person who finish packing her stuff. But she is waiting for seohyun before going out together.

“oh, choi sooyoung can you please return this to the music room? You can ask someone to help you.” Just before she can go out, her teacher calling her name. She can just sigh before looking to her teacher with a smile who pointing some music props which used for his class before. since mr. kang knows that sooyoung often going to the music room, she know where to put that music props. And besides, everybody in the class know that sooyoung is mr.kang’s favorite student because he knows that sooyoung is really good at music. That’s why he often calls for her.

“okay mr. kang.” Sooyoung says while looking to tiffany who refuse to face her.

“I can help you” just before she can ask her bestfriend, yoona offer herself to help her.

“oh, it’s a good idea” tiffany says while giving her eye smile which earning a glare for sooyoung. Sooyoung always find it hard to get closer to new person. Even after weeks, she still find it awkward when yoona around. And tiffany who knows sooyoung for years know that and she seems notice about yoona who seems want to get closer to her. Before sooyoung can even speak, she already found tiffany out of her sight. Sooyoung sigh, giving yoona a smile before walking to take the music props.

They walking in the hall way to music room with silence while carrying the music props. Nobody seems know how to break that silent between them. Even when they arrive at the music room, they’re still in silent. Yoona just follow behind when she sees sooyoung walking to another room in the music room which filled with a lot of music props. The music props actually being kept in that room and only bigger music props like piano or keyboard being put in outside that small room.

The music room is quite big with a white grand piano in the center of the room while there’re some chairs around that piano. And there is a big mirror in one of the side wall in the room. They walk silently while sooyoung open the small room and get in to put the music props that they carrying.

“just put it there. And that one here. Oh wait, I think that should be put there.” Sooyoung giving some instructions to yoona while putting the music props she carried herself. Which make the girl giggling.

“what’s wrong?” sooyoung asks the latter. “do I really noisy?”

“oh no, you just sound like mr. kang.” Yoona answers her while still giggling.

“what? no, I am not. How can I sound like mr. kang” sooyoung tries to defend herself without make eye contact to the girl beside her.

“I just found it funny” yoona tried to stop herself from laughing.

“I think you found everything funny” sooyoung walk outside to the music room hiding her emberassment followed by yoona who still trying to compose herself.

Click click

Only a sound can be heard when sooyoung trying to open the music room’s door, but the door can’t be opened.

“crap” sooyoung mumble slowly when she realize that someone already locked the door when they’re inside the prop room.

“is something wrong?” yoona asks raising her eyebrows.

“I think uncle jin already locked the door” reffering to a person who she knows as the one who responsible for taking care the university stuff, like make sure that every class clean enough for studying, or are the electronic in class can be use, or you know, locking and unlocking every classes every day.

“are you sure?” yoona steps over, trying to open the door. While trying to get help, screaming every words that cross her mind.

“well, just if you forget. There’s none music room which isn’t soundproof. So, yeah, keep your screaming. Just hope that our friend realize that we haven’t home and they’ll come to help us or uncle jin to come back tomorrow.” sooyoung wondering the room while finally sit in the floor, leaning her back on the wall. Make yoona stop her attempt to asking for help and join sooyoung to sit there.

“oh, please.. this is seriously stupid” she muttered while checking her phone only to find her phone already off, out of batteray. “how about yours?” she ask yoona who sit beside her. Which only answer with the latter by showing her phone to her, which is in the same condition as hers.

“oh good. This is seriously happened? I thought it’s only happened in the movie.. Is this a joke? This is seriously stupid..” sooyoung keeps on mumble nonstop feeling totally annoyed. Which actually make yoona burst into laughter.

“what now? You find it funny to? Us being locked in the music room?” sooyoung eyed the girl who still laughing beside her.

“no.. it’s not.. it’s just funny to find new things about you. I never know that you’re actually funny.” Yoona tried to stop herself from laughing.

“you’re really weird, you know. We are locked in the music room and have to wait until tomorrow morning and you are still laughing”

“well, I just think even being locked here, it’ll be fun if it’s with you”

“because you can laugh at every word I said?”

“yeah.. you’re really funny. Seriously…”

“you’re really weird” sooyoung said while laughing lightly, which make yoona staring at her with a smile on her face.

“why? Is there something on my face? Or you found my face funny to?” sooyoung turning her head after feeling yoona gaze on her.

“nope.. it’s just really rare to see you laughing.. You actually look better with that..” yoona keeps her gaze at sooyoung which make her blushing and turn her head to stop looking at her.

Yoona chuckles at that and soon, they feel comfortable with each other. They spend time talking about random things while waiting for someone to unlocked the door.

-----

Tiffany storms out from her class before sooyoung can find any accuse to reject yoona offer and asking her for help. She then join her other friends in the parking lot. She care for sooyoung just as much as taeyeon. It’s just that she want sooyoung to try open up about herself to other people and not only them and yoona seems kind. Besides, she often see the latter secretly glancing at her bestfriend. They’re all have their own problem to deal and she wants to help sooyoung for hers. Sooyoung must want to kill me right now. She giggling while remembering sooyoung glare before.

“where soo?” taeyeon asks when she doesn’t find sooyoung because she always walk with tiffany after class.

“oh, she is helping mr.kang. And don’t worry, she is with yoona” tiffany assured her that her cousin is okay. “and she said just leave, since she bring her car. And she will drive yoona home” tiffany said, obviously lying. Except for the part that sooyoung brings her car.

“really?” taeyeon eyeing the girl in front of her who just give her eye smile, making her sigh.

“okay. We’re going to mall. Wanna join?” sunny says facing tiffany.

“of course” which the girl happily accept.

“since only taeng and yuri who bring their car, me, hyomin, and jessi will go with yuri and hyo, seo and fany will go with tae. How about that?” sunny asks

“yeah, that okay” everyone seem to agree.

 “okay, come on” sunny command which make them all go into the car.

“err, ca.. can I change with you?” just before tiffany walk to taeyeon car, jessica approach her and asking her shyly which only make the latter giggling.

“yeah, of course jess” tiffany smile before going to yuri’s car. With that, they’re heading to mall, leaving two person behind.