chap 9

I Want You Only

Jessica is just sitting in the cafeteria alone, waiting for a certain person. It’s just a usual morning when she will meet her before go to their class together, while the other seems to be already in their class or have another thing to do. She is waiting calmly, drinking her ice tea. Thinking about meeting the latter already make her happy.

Just then the person she have been waiting for appear from the cafeteria door. She is walking closer to her, but just today, she hasn’t even smile.

“hi.. tae..” just before jessica can greet her, taeyeon lift the ice tea jessica just drink and pour it right above jessica’s head. And it’s clearly surprised her. Luckily, since it just in the morning, there’re none student there. There’re just some worker cleaning and sweeping.

Out of her anger, taeyeon throw the glass on the floor and the glass shattered in pieces.

“how dare you?!!” taeyeon yelled in anger.

There is silence for a moment and jessica is trying to process about what just happened. She just greets taeyeon with a warm smile and the latter seems really mad right now.

“wwhat ddo yyou mean, tae?” jessica just looks at the latter “did something happened?” jessica can clearly see it in taeyeon eyes. anger, hurt, disappoint.

Taeyeon scoffed “are you really asking me that?!!” she shoot the blonde her sharp eyes. “after what you and your friends have done, how dare you asking me that!!” taeyeon burst in anger.

Jessica is staring at the girl in front of her, “what do you mean? Did I do something wrong?” jessica clearly has no idea about what happened.

“are you put an act right now?!” taeyeon said sarcastically. “you’re so good at pretending!!” her tone get higher and higher every second.

“I really don’t understand, tae. I really don’t have any idea about what you’re talking right now.” jessica trying to explain. She really doesn’t get what the latter mean.

“then, why don’t you ask your friend, yoona or your lovely cousin kwon yuri!!” taeyeon still talking with her cold voice.

“what happened tae? did they do something wrong to you?”

“wrong?!!” taeyeon scoffed “they made a really bad mistake!! And stop calling me tae!! You don’t have any right to call me that now!!”

“calm down tae…” jessica stand up from her seat, trying to rub taeyeon shoulder to calm her down but the latter shrug it immediately. “let’s talk about it calmly”

“calmly!!? We don’t even have anything to talk about!!” she shouts

“what did they do?” jessica staring at the angry latter in front of her

“what make you and your friend think that you all have the right to do that to sooyoung?!!” she is clearly pissed

“I don’t understand what you mean tae, what did they do to her?”

“just ask your friends!! They know better than me!!” taeyeon said coldly

“let’s just sit down first.. and…”

“I don’t need to talk with you!! I just simply coming here to tell you that I will make you and your friends pay for what have they did!!” taeyeon shrug jessica’s hand which place on hers just now.

“I won’t let you and your friends go easily just like how she did!!” her cold voice hasn’t disappear. “I will clearly make you all know how wrong you do that to her.”

“I will definitely make you and your friend’s live miserable!!” she added “I will make you and your friends regret ever meeting me!!” she glared at the blonde.

Taeyeon shot the latter a cold glare before walking out from the place leaving the frozen jessica standing in her place. Trying to process about what taeyeon just said.

She sighs, walking to the restroom to clean the stain on her shirt while mumbling “you better have a good explanation about this, kwon yuri..”

-----

 

Yoona is just sitting on the bench in the small garden which placed around the university. She got a massage from tiffany a while ago about waiting for her there.

“let’s meet in the university garden. I have something to talk to you” Yoona re-read the text

I wonder what she want to talk about” yoona sighs

Just then, she sees the figure she is waiting for walking closer to her. She stands up, give a smile and want to greet the latter.

“ah.. hi fa..”

“cut the crap..” tiffany cut yoona words while glaring at the tall girl which caught her by surprised. “how could you!!?”

“wwhat do yyou mean?” yoona eyed the girl in front of her. Wondering whatever she mean is the thing they did to sooyoung

“you know what I mean!? How could you do that to soo?!!”

Yoona went silent. She doesn’t know what to say. She is clearly trying to think about whatever she can explain to tiffany right now. but nothing comes to her mind.

“err.. i..”

“why?! Losing your words?!!” tiffany said coldly

“if you’re wondering how I get to know this… sunny told me…” she glare at the latter “sooyoung is even hiding this so that taeyeon won’t do anything to you all”

 “you know, all this time we are trying to prevent sooyoung from meeting someone like you!! people who just make her even more believe that in this world there are nobody can be trusted!!”

“people who is just full of lies!! People who will just used her!! People who will just make her fell unwanted, people who will just bring her even more pain…” a stain of tears slowly falling from tiffany eyes

“what did she does wrong that she deserve all this stupid pain..” tiffany mumbled slowly

“you know, sooyoung always prefer being alone because she always think that people is nothing more than a lie. And what you and your friends did just proof her right. There is a reason why she closed herself from others. And I bet, you don’t even care right?!!” tiffany said sarcastically

“I wonder what will taeyeon do if she find out about this.” Tiffany still staring at the tall girl in front of her with sharp glare “if she find out about this, she will definitely beyond angry..”

Yoona is just standing there. She is totally speechless. She doesn’t know what to do or what to say. So she is just standing there looking at the angry tiffany.

“I hate people like you. You’re just doing things you want without even thinking what will the other feel about it. You don’t even think whatever it will hurt her or not..”

“I might not tell taeyeon about this...” She paused for a moment “but, I definitely won’t let you go near her anymore.”

“I won’t let you come closer to her anymore.” She glare at the girl in front of her “so, don’t you dare come near her anymore.”

After saying that, tiffany walked out from that place. Leaving yoona who just standing there, thinking about what tiffany said to her just now.

yoona sighs, “why does it fell this hurt?”  she mumbled softly.