Chap 32

I Want You Only

“A-are you sure about this?” the tanned girl asked for the nth times, her face clearly show a sign of nervousness, and her eyes never leave from taller girl’s face.

“Gezz, if you ask me that question one more time, I swear, I will get you out from my car and let you walk on your foot for the rest of the trip…” sooyoung answered, her eyes still focused on the road.

“B-but..”

“What but?” the taller girl cut “we are only having dinner, kwon..” she stated calmly.

“Yeah! Dinner!” yuri commented, rolled her eyes “with tiffany and-..”

“Don’t worry too much..” sooyoung cut “trust me.. this is going to be okay..” she added, giving a warm smile “just do as I said..”

“Gosh..” yuri sighed, trying to calm herself “I still can’t believe that I am listening to you…” she shook her head slightly, earning a soft chuckled from the taller brunette.

“Yeah.. I still can’t believe you love her that much that you are willing to do this… just to make her trust you and take you seriously..” sooyoung replied playfully, sending pink tint on both the tanned girl’s cheeks.

“Tchh..” yuri scoffed “I seriously don’t know that whether you got that teasing disease from her or you are even the one who give it to her..” she sighed, making the tall girl giggled.

“Okay.. we are here..” sooyoung said, stopping her car in front of a big luxurious hotel, and a tall men opened the door from both their side.

“Good night, miss choi..” the tall man greeted and giving a warm smile, indicating that sooyoung is one of their loyal costumer.

“Night..” sooyoung greeted back, giving a slight smile, and handed the car keys to the man, so that he can park her car, before walking inside the hotel along with the tanned girl.

Yuri wears a red mini dress which covered from her up chest to her middle thigh, and her hair tied up in pony tail, giving a perfect view to her long neck to her bare shoulder, along with a pair of high heels and a clutch in the same color with her dress.

And the taller girl wear a similar dress to the other girl, the different only in sooyoung black mini dress, and sooyoung’s dress cover until up her knees. Besides, her hair falls perfectly on her shoulder. And with that perfect height, every people will think that they both are model.

They are walking to the elevator, the taller girl pressed the last number on the button, heading to the highest level where the restaurant placed. Sooyoung surely tried hard to hold her laugh, the other girl is being too much nervous, but considered who will she meet, she understand yuri’s anxiousness.

They are walking out from the elevator, when two women greeted them in front of the glass door, while opened the door for them to let them in.

“Miss choi..” one of the woman said “miss hwang is already waiting for you in the private room..” she informed, and sooyoung only nodded.

“Thank you..” sooyoung said politely when the woman opened the door for them.

The room is quite big, but since that room has been reserved before, there is only a round table and four chairs around it. And there is a glass window in the other side, showing the beautiful view of the city in night.

“You’re welcome miss..” she replied before leaving that place.

“Fany..” sooyoung called, catching the older girl attention who seems busy with her stuff.

“Soo, you’re he-..” she lifted her head from her phone, surprised by another figure standing there “yul?” she gave a confused look.

“Take a seat..” sooyoung told the other girl, while pointing to the empty seat beside the red haired girl.

Without saying a word, yuri took a seat beside the red haired girl, and sooyoung took another beside the tanned girl.

Tiffany eyed her bestfriend, giving her a what-the-hell-is-this look, but the taller girl only playing innocent, pretending not to see it.

‘What are you trying to do?’ tiffany mouthed to the tall girl, without giving any sound.

‘What do you mean?’ she mouthed back, giving an innocent look.

‘You’re so gonna get it’

‘Try me..’ sooyoung mouthed back, giving her bestfriend a naughty smile.

Tiffany took a deep breath, before releasing it “So..” she turned to the tanned girl who seems pretty nervous, giving her eye smiling, before shifted it back to her bestfriend “are the three of us gonna having dinner together?”

“Well, count it four..” sooyoung answered, giving her angel’s smile.

“Hmm?” tiffany’s brows creased “we are waiting for another person? who?” she asked, curiously.

“You know this person well..” sooyoung said, grinning “that person will be here in a moment?”

Tiffany eyed the tall girl for a moment before shifting her gaze to the other woman “so…” she paused, taking glances at each the other figures there “are we having a double date?” she asked, playfully.

“Well..” sooyoung have another naughty smile on her face “if you consider yourself paired with yuri..” she said, taking a glance at the still nervous yuri “so let it be..”

“Wh-.. what..” tiffany opened , but no words coming from her lips. She ended up staring at her bestfriend who has that victorious smile on her face.

“Why?” sooyoung puts her head down, looking up at the red haired girl with that smile on her face which giving her bestfriend that perfect teasing smile “starting to enjoy this?”

‘Whatever..’ she mouthed to her bestfriend, rolled her eyes in process, earning soft giggle from the taller girl.

But sooyoung, knowing that she is getting on the red haired girl’s nerves, surely starts to enjoy this. Thinking that she got the hold of the situation, she gave another teasing.

“I never know that yuri has this kind of effect on you..” the tall girl said, biting her lips slightly “you’re… being silent…” she added, before giving a soft chuckle.

“You’re sick…” tiffany commented, making the tall brunette giggled.

“Oh.. someone is being uneasy..” she said, folded her arms on the table.

“Why?” sooyoung asked again, when her bestfriend doesn’t give any reply “is that because.. she is being too hot tonight?” sooyoung raised her brows, making the two latter blushing hard.

Sooyoung buried her head on her folded arms, trying hard to hold her laughter.

“What do you mean, soo?” tiffany asked, wanting sooyoung attention, and just when sooyoung lifted her head, she mouthed ‘stop it’ which completely being ignored by the tall girl.

“Well, don’t think I don’t see it...” sooyoung answered, leaving the other girl’s order go in vain “you keep on secretly glancing to her..” she stated, giving her innocent look, making the pink tint on both figures went darker, close to red.

“Choi sooyoung, you’re seriously-..”

But her sentence got cut from the opened door, revealing a middle age man, walking inside the room.

“Hey, kids..” he greeted, giving his warm fatherly smile.

“D-dad?!” tiffany asked, completely surprised by the old man appearance.

“Uncle Hwang!!” sooyoung stand up from her seat, giving a hug to her favorite uncle “it’s been a long time..” she said, in the old man embrace “I miss you..” making the old man giggled.

“I miss you too, soo..” mr.hwang answered back, patting the latter back before broke their hug.

“Take a sit, uncle hwang..” sooyoung said, pulling the chair for the old man.

“Ah.. still so polite..” mr.hwang commented, making tiffany rolled her eyes, knowing that her father already start about praising the tall girl. Sooyoung is her father’s favorite kid from all her friends.

“Oh, you bring a new friend?” mr.hwang asked when he noticed the tanned girl presence.

“A-ah, y-yes..” yuri stand up from her seat, giving a bow to the old man “I’m kwon yuri.. nice to meet you, mr.hwang..”

“Ah, yuri..” mr.hwang said “don’t be too formal.. just call me uncle..” he added, giving his warm smile.

“Ah, yes.. uncle..” the tanned girl answered, before sitting back at her seat.

After a simple introduction, they are all having dinner with a simple chat, laughing, giggling, chuckling filled their conversation to the end of their dinner. Well, mostly the tall girl and tiffany’s father are surely having their nice time, telling stories, schools, works, and all. And they both seem to enjoy the conversation a lot.

On the other hand, yuri is still fighting with her nervousness, and the red haired girl who keep on taking glances at the tanned girl, obviously having some question about the latter behavior.

“So..” mr.hwang suddenly said, making every eyes glued at them “you said that you want to talk to me about something, soo..”

“Oh, uncle..” the tall girl gave a slight chuckle “actually..” she paused, taking a glance at the tanned girl “it’s not me who want to talk to you..” she said, smiling “it’s yuri..” and somehow, tiffany finding herself in an uneasiness.

“Oh?” mr.hwang shifted her gaze to the other girl, her brows furrowed in confused “what is it that you want to talk to me?”

“Errm..” yuri cleared awkwardly, giving the old man a small smile “first, I apologize for asking your time uncle hwang… and grateful that you still made a time to come here despite your busy work..” she started, mr.hwang only giving her a nod, listening to every word from the tanned girl.

“I-I’m in love with a girl..” she said, giving another confusion to the old man, and tiffany body stiffen up, while the tall girl only giving the tanned girl a warm smile and a nod, to encourage her to go on “I want that girl to know that I’m being serious with my feeling towards her..” she added.

“I want that girl to trust every words from my lips..” she said “I want that girl to know that I meant every words I tell her..”

“And I am here actually to ask for her father’s approval..” yuri ended her speech “I need her father’s approval to entrust her daughter to me..”

Yuri took a deep breath “uncle hwang.. I’m… in love.. with tiffany..”

There is a moment of silent, before a soft chuckle escapes mr.hwang lips.

“Are you in relationship with my daughter?” he asked.

“..emm.. n-no uncle..”

“Then, tiffany really has no idea about this?” he asked again.

“..N-no uncle..” yuri answered, shaking her head slightly.

“Then..” mr.hwang turned and staring at her daughter “are you surprised by your friend confession, tiff?” he asked the red haired girl, who seems speechless with her father sudden question.

Mr.hwang giggled, looking at her daughter expression.

“Well, I believe that you’re a good person, since sooyoung is being so brave to introduce you to me..” he said, taking a glance at the tall girl who give a small smile in return “and I actually trust this kid..” she pointed the tall girl “more than this kid..” and pointed to her daughter direction, earning a protest.

“Y-yah.. dad, I’m still your daughter..” tiffany whined, making the old man chuckled.

“Hmm..” mr.hwang eyed the tanned girl “I don’t mind about my daughter relationship at all..” he said “as long as she is happy, I will go with her..”

“But, if one day I find that you’re hurting my daughter, I won’t let you go easily..” he added.

“I won’t, uncle hwang..” yuri stated, confidently.

“Good..” he chuckled “you just got my blessing..” he said “now, go and finish your confession..” mr.hwang said playfully, making both the tanned girl and her daughter went blushing.

Tiffany immediately stood up from her seat, not wanting to take more teasing either from her father or the tall girl, taking a glance at the tanned girl, signaling to follow her, before going out from one of the door there, near the glass window heading outside.

Both sooyoung and mr.hwang eyed the two figures before they disappeared from their sight.

“How have you been?” mr.hwang turned and asked the tall girl.

“We are doing good, uncle.. we-..”

“I am asking about you.. soo..” mr.hwang cut “still haven’t going home?” he asked, leaving another moment of silent before the tall girl answered.

“..I’m already home..”

Mr.hwang sighed, staring at the tall girl “you have been through a lot..” he said, but slowly a warm smile appear on his face “but, I see you are doing good..”

“Yeah..” sooyoung let out a soft chuckle “thanks to them..” she said, mr.hwang nodded, knowing who the persons the tall girl referred to “I can’t imagine my life without them..”

Mr.hwang stared at the tall girl for a moment, before starts another topic.

“So, want to give me your thought about her?” he asked, lessen the mood.

“She is a really good girl..” sooyoung commented “you know how precious tiffany for me..” she added “she has been helping me a lot.. and I won’t let just any random person go to her..”

“I’m sure that yuri can do more than taking care of her, uncle..” she said, giving a reassured smile “don’t worry..”

“Or..” she paused “do you want me to put my life on the thread?” the tall girl asked, playfully.

Mr.hwang chukled “yah.. how can you said that..” he gave a fake angry look “you’re my daughter too..” making the tall girl giggled.

“Well, I won’t let any random person go to you too..” he added “so.. if one day you find the right person..” she gave a warm smile to the tall girl “don’t forget to bring that person to me..” he chuckled “that person has to exceed all my expectation to date my daughter..”

“I’m not even that perfect, uncle..” she answered, playfully.

“Well, of course, that person still should be better than you..” mr.hwang answered “or..” he gave a teasing look to the tall girl “are you defending someone right now?”

“W-what? N-no.. w-why should I?” the tall girl shuttered, her eyes widened in a sudden surprise, making the old man giving another soft chuckled. Well, uncle hwang never failed to amuse her.

“I will tell tiffany to have an eye on you..” he said, giving a playful glare.

And they have drown into their another warm father-daughter conversation. And they both surely enjoyed it, a lot..

-----

 

“What was that?” tiffany voiced upon they reached outside, doesn’t care the breeze night wind at all.

“I’m asking for your fa-..”

“Not that..” tiffany said, staring right into the tanned women’s eyes “why did you do that?”

“I want you to take me seriously..” yuri answered “I don’t want you to think that I am just teasing you back or what..” she added.

“I love you, tiff..” she said sincerely “and I meant it..”

They are both drowning into each other eyes, not anyone want to let this moment end.

“I won’t forgive you if you broke my heart..” tiffany gave a playful glare to the tanned girl.

“I won’t..” the taller girl said “give me a-..”

But before she can finish her words, tiffany pulled her onto a kiss. They are both to occupy in each other warm lips, tiffany arms wrapped around the tall girl’s neck, pull her closer for every second, while the tall girl’s hand wrapped around her waist, having no intention on letting go.

They broke their kiss when they are lacking of air, staring into each other eyes, before slowly a naughty smile appear on the red head’s beautiful face.

“Sooyoung’s right..” she said, giving that naughty smile to the tanned girl.

“About what?” she asked, raising her brows.

She leans closer to the tall girl, until her lips touch the tall girl’s ear slightly, whispering “..that you’re too hot tonight..” making the taller girl blushing hard, and feeling her face getting hot.

“..y-you’re s-seri-..”

But then, before she can finish her sentence, tiffany pulled her into another warm sweet kiss, ending their night in a perfect fairy tale ending.