chap 39

I Want You Only

Taeyeon is pacing back and forth in the backstage, anxious is written allover her face.

And yet, having all her teasing friends in the same room, clearly doesn’t give any help at all, more to say, it only make her even more anxious.

“Everything will be okay, taeng..” sooyoung said softly, making her cousin stop moving, caressing her cheeks, and get a smile as response.

“Thanks..” the shorter girl said.

“Yeah..” hyoyeon added “don’t worry.. nobody can resist kim taeyeon…”

“I am worried about the musical show..” taeyeon glared.

“Oh yeah..” sunny teased “and a certain blonde who can’t get out from your mind..”

“Oh, please..” taeyeon rolled her eyes “you’re not helping…”

Tiffany giggled, looking at her friends childish bickering “don’t worry.. she is into you..” tiffany added, can’t help but join the teasing time.

Taeyeon sighed, there are two things that filling every part of her mind right now, along with that musical drama, she still has to think about a certain blonde. And having all her friends making it as a joke, clearly doesn’t help her at all.

The short latter turned her gaze to her tall cousin, giving a pleading look.

Sooyoung let out a soft chuckle before she spoke to three other girls there “okay girls.. that’s enough..”

“Oh, come on soo..” hyoyeon protest, enjoying the nervous state of taeyeon “when will we get to do this again..”

Sooyoung giggled, if not because that helpless look her cousin gives her, she definitely already joined that teasing long ago “hyo..” she scolded softly “tae needs to calm herself.. and it would be better if you all don’t burden her with any unnecessary thought…”

And taeyeon can’t even let out another word, silently giving her tall cousin a grateful look.

Catching a glimpse of that, the naughty hyoyeon added “you must be dying waiting for her..” she giggled, making the teased girl only rolled her eyes in annoyance.

“Hyo-..”

“Waiting for who?” a certain blonde appeared, walking to the backstage, along with her other four friends. She was just checking the stage before.

“Of course it’s-…”

“Yahhh!!” hyoyeon yelled, feeling a slight pain on her tummy from taeyeon elbow.

Taeyeon gave a glare to her bestfriend, before she turned back to face the blonde, giving a nervous smile “w-well.. yo-you know.. t-the audience..” she stuttered, making jessica comes closer to her spot, lifting her hand, and caressing taeyeon’s face.

It’s actually to reduce taeyeon’s anxiousness, but what happen practically the opposite.

“It’s okay, tae..” jessica smiled sweetly, make the shorter girl lost in her eyes “everything will be okay..”

“..e-emm.. y-yeah..” taeyeon gave rather a stiff smile.

 

Having a sight of the cute scene, or rather a nervous taeyeon, the four bestfriend of the shorty giggling silently, and just before hyoyeon can shot another tease, sooyoung elbow her gently, telling her not to ruin the sweet scene.

Hyoyeon pouted childishly, giving a frown at her girlfriend who is standing beside her now, and the tall girl only caressing her cheek, giving a small smile, which is actually give that big grin back to her face.

And while sunny and hyomin already greeted each other with a kiss, yuri and tiffany whispering to each other, giggling secretly.

 

Sooyoung eyed all her bestfriend, shaking her head slightly at her so childish friends.

The tallest brunette turned to her side, finding yoona standing beside her, and upon meeting her eyes, yoona gives that warm and sweet smile.

Sooyoung smile back, before she moves her hand near yoona’s hand, locking their finger together, their kiss on the morning in the campus still fresh on their mind.

Sooyoung’s words this morning on her talk with nana keeps on replaying on yoona’s mind, and gives that warm feeling inside her chest, and the fact that sooyoung just initiate to hold her hand, gives her nothing but more to what it called falling deeper for the tall girl.

Yoona doesn’t even waste a second before holding sooyoung’s hand back. She can’t help but having that wider smile on her face.

 

The short naughty friends of them, luckily, or unluckily, having a sight of it. And it surely giving them more fun to play around, but this time, the tallest brunette seems to become even more a good victim.

“Hey!” hyoyeon exclaimed, giving an evil smile “are you just holding her hand?”

“Why?” sooyoung asked back, trying to seem not bothered by the question “can’t I?”

“Oww… sooyoungie.. are you getting comfortable around her?” tiffany asked, giving that teasing eye-smile.

Yoona’s eyes glued to the floor, hiding her already red face, her heartbeat right now is twice its normal beats from sooyoung’s touch, and sooyoung’s teasing friends worsen it.

It’s such an embarrassing feelings, along with that warm and sweet one, which make her perfectly out from her mind, not to mention that she feels like melting right on the spot.

“Seriously.. what’s wrong with all your questions..” sooyoung rolled her eyes, her face growing pink, but her hand still locking with yoona’s, refusing to let her teasing friends broke it all.

The other girls are only looking at them with that small smile, giggling, and chuckling.

Hyoyeon’s mind get even more excited, knowing that sooyoung is actually trying to hide her embarrassment, but doesn’t want to let yoona’s hand go.

“You know.. you have to be more careful…” the short blonde said, leaning closer to yoona “because once sooyoung feel comfortable around someone… she is such a dangerous girl…” hyoyeon giggled, taking a glance at her tall bestfriend who is pretending not to hear a word from her “and it only get worse when we all know that she is practically all into you..”

“Yahh!!” sooyoung scolded, her face getting even redder, along with yoona who can’t even utter a word.

Sooyoung outburst makes all the girls burst into laughter, and knowing about her bestfriend so much, she walked out from the backstage before her friends teasing get worsen, dragging yoona with her.

 

Sooyoung makes her way between the crowded audiences who are still looking for some empty seats. It doesn’t take long for them to get their seat, because taeyeon already prepared their seats in the front row, with their name attached to each seats.

Sooyoung sits on her seat, and letting yoona sit on her, while their hand still locking tightly into each other.

It doesn’t take long before their teasing friends making their way towards their seat, passing in front of them, and don’t forget to throw another teasing smile.

It just when the short blonde passed, wearing that evil smirk on her face “still holding hands, I see…” she commented, before sitting right before the tallest girl, and letting seohyun sits beside her.

Sooyoung’s eyes narrowing along with her bestfriend steps, until hyoyeon sits beside her, sooyoung rolled her eyes, ignoring the comment.

Sooyoung leans closer to yoona, her eyes glued on the stage, whispering softly “don’t mind her..” before she straightened her body back.

Yoona can feel sooyoung hot breath on her cheek, which is why she just nod silently, hiding her still red face, trying to calm her heart that was about to jump out from her chest.

 

The first drama musical held by taeyeon’s father school went better than she thought, it last about an hour and half, and everything go as planned.

And for their first musical show, it’s surely such a big success for taeyeon’s. She can’t imagine how happy her father would if he saw all his hardwork not go by vain.

Noted the quite big number of the audiences, which is almost filled the big hall of the school, taeyeon put in her mind what should she fix for a better show.

 

After the last song which is sang by all the students, with the loud applauses voice and the bright lamp on the hall, taeyeon stood up from her seat, making her way to the big podium.

The short latter held the mic tight, eyes wondering around the big hall, before she spoke “it’s such a great pleasure for us that you all enjoy our first drama musical.. as we decided to make an even more entertaining show for you, it would be more than a grateful from us when you all still can support us..” she smiled.

“And now, with the show come to the end.. me.. to represent all the teachers and students in this school, deliver our thankfulness four your attendance..”

She paused for a moment, before she finally spoke “and there is something before this show completely going to end..” she said, burying that nervousness down.

 

Taeyeon glanced at the side of the stage, before giving a nod, and suddenly the light went off, leaving only the stage in focus.

The music went slowly, playing the ‘if you’re not the one-daniel beddingfield’ song slowly, along with the appearance of the school’s students, having a white rose in each of their hand, walking closer to a certain blonde.

Jessica eyed the short girl in the stage in longing, and her mind went blank when the students get closer to her. And along with the beautiful words singing from the short girl, the student handed every rose to jessica who already losing her mind in her seat.

And the audiences, along with their friends only stare at them at turn with a sweet smile.

The white roses filling jessica seat, when she can’t even hold anymore roses that it start falling down to the floor.

The song came to the end when taeyeon making her way to jessica’s spot. She fixed her eyes to the blonde girl, with a certain 2 reasons.

First, she can’t see her friends, no way she will. It will only ruin the moment to stare at their teasing, naughty, and evil smile.

Second, because even if she want, she can’t.. for its only jessica on her eyes right now..

 

Ttaeyeon sang the last line, clearing after, muster all her courage to finish what she should.

She gave a small smile, her hand going closer to the blonde, handing a red rose instead, making the blonde stood up from her seat, taking the red rose from the short girl.

“..I can’t say it into words...” taeyeon spoke, staring straight into jessica’s eyes “I afraid that it will sound too cheesy that will make you feel queasy…” she tried to joke, lessen her nervousness, and soft giggles heard along in the audiences.

Jessica smiled, she swore, her heart may be explode in any second.

“.. I have known you for months.. and I can’t put it into words on how you make my days.. how it feels gloomy without you.. how it feels so right when you are with me.. and how you make me feel so.. hard.. falling for you..” taeyeon gulped, trying to remember what she has been keeping on her mind all these past few days.

“..i can’t believe that.. just standing in front of you.. can make my knees all go weak..” she let out a soft chuckle “…and forgetting my supposed to be speech all in a second…” she added before letting out another nervous laugh.

Jessica went nearer to the short latter, lifting her hand to caress taeyeon’s cheek, and in a sudden, taeyeon’s face getting hotter.

“..s-sica..” taeyeon stuttered, trying to say the last sentence “..i-i.. l-love you..” she said, pretty much just pouring what’s left on her mind “b-be mine?”

And with that word, a sweet smile crept into jessica’s face before she cupped taeyeon’s face with both her hands, pressing her lips into the short girl, ignoring all the cheering audiences, drowning into their own word, kissing passionately.

 

“Yahh..” sooyoung mumbled, but loud enough to make the two persons beside her to hear “are they really doing it here?” she asked in disbelief “there are little kids here..”

“Why? jealous?” hyoyeon asked, teasingly with left brow raised “you can do it too if you want too..” hyoyeon added, smirking “kissing in public with that girl who you are still holding hand with..”

Sooyoung rolled her eyes, and the talk went back to her. And she sits there silently, ignoring evil tease from the short blonde.

“..i don’t mind..” yoona mumbled unconsciously, but sooyoung who is sitting beside her can get the words pretty clear.

“Did you say something?” sooyoung asked innocently.

“Wh-what? n-nothing..” she faced the tall girl, giving a nervous smile.

A naughty smile crept into sooyoung’s face, as she notices her surrounding pretty much glued on the two figures who are standing up still.

She leans closer to yoona’s face, letting her hot breath brushing against yoona’s heated red face.

Yoona gulped, there is just a really small gap between them, which yoona is sure if she just moves slightly, their lips will touch. But she waits.

The naughty smile on sooyoung’s face grew wider as she notices yoona’s restrained herself, so instead of giving what yoona wants, she plant a soft peck on the tip on yoona’s nose, before she went to yoona’s side face, whispering softly “what do you think I was about to do?” she asked before she pulled herself from yoona and shifting her gaze back to her cousin.

What?!” yoona curse on her mind “was she just teasing me!?” she groaned frustrated “I should have kiss her right away!!” she mentally swore in her mind, looking at sooyoung’s side façade with that sweet innocent smile on her face.

 

Hyoyeon needs to stop the scene before the two girls can really rips each other shirt in the public. She kindly ended the speech, with a grateful and thankfulness and told the two girls out from the stage.

The audiences seem surely pleasant with the drama musical show which presented by taeyeon’s school, and an adding show which definitely rare to see.

After the show ended, and the audiences went home, they all went home themselves, leaving with their girlfriend, except for sooyoung who taking home the girl who hasn’t been her girlfriend actually.

And they leave the two short girls who are in the prop room in the backstage, letting out weird noises and moan that can be heard all along the backstage, and nobody even want to know what they are doing there.

 

Sooyoung is driving, and sitting beside her, yoona who went silent in the trip to her house. Pretty much feel pissed of what sooyoung’s doing.

And even when they arrived at yoona’s house, she says no word except a simple thank you and get out from the car immediately.

Sooyoung chuckled at the sight, feeling how her heart feels warm and losing its beats just because being with the girl.

“You don’t know how much I want you too..” sooyoung mumbled, before she turned of her car’s engine, and walked closer to yoona who is still struggling to unlock her door’s house, hearing the girl mumbling softly, irritated.

The slightly opened door was being shut by a pair of slender arms which after that wrapped around yoona’s waist, and yoona’s body tensed up at the sudden gesture, and slowly she can feel sooyoung’s lips pressed on the back of her neck.

The tall brunette flooded yoona’s neck with kisses, from the back of her neck, to the side.

“..s-soo..” yoona bit her lower lip, trying hard not to let out an embarrassing moan, doesn’t feel like stopping sooyoung, completely enjoying the moment.

“Hmm?” sooyoung replied, still focusing on her lips all over the other girl’s neck.

Sooyoung turned yoona’s body to face her, and before yoona can even say a word, sooyoung pressed her lips on yoona’s, giving what yoona’s want before, doing what she was trying to hold herself from doing before.

Yoona doesn’t even wait for a second to respond. There is no way she will let sooyoung’s lips escapes before marking it with hers. Slowly, yoona lifts her arms and circling it around sooyoung’s neck, pulling sooyoung’s face closer, deepened the kiss.

They are drowning so much into the kiss, and yoona’s mind already went blank the moment sooyoung’s tongue all over , tasting every corner of it, driving her insane.

While yoona already found her fingers losing between the taller girl’s long hairs, pulling it even deeper, having the urge to get more of what she already has.

They’re practically losing to the kiss, before yoona broke it, panting, and sooyoung’s lips trailing soft kisses around yoona’s neck, marking what she claims as hers.

Yoona breath heaved, but still letting sooyoung leaving several marks there.

Sooyoung stopped to catch her breath, leaning her forehead on yoona’s, staring right into yoona’s eyes, while the latter pretty much already drowning into it.

A part of her still can’t believe what just happened right now.

“..I think.. hyoyeon was right..” sooyoung voiced. Yoona stared at the taller girl silently, still losing in sooyoung’s eyes.

“Yoona.. be careful on me…” sooyoung let out a soft chuckle “because in other moment you let your guard down… I swore.. I won’t stop myself anymore…” she said, making yoona’s face grew even redder, losing her word at sooyoung’s words, before the tall girl planted another sweet kiss on yoona’s lips.

“Good night.. yoona..” sooyoung smiled sweetly, pulling herself from the hug “sweet dreams..” she said, caressing yoona’s cheek before giving another sweet peck on yoona’s lips and making her way to the car, leaving yoona standing there with that stupid big smile on her face.

“I think I won’t be able to sleep tonight..” yoona mumbled before making her way inside her house.