chap 17

I Want You Only

Yuri is pacing back and forth around her room that night. Her mind is working hard, trying to find a way to fix everything she did, her mess.

She will sometimes sees hyomin cried while holding her phone, waiting for her girlfriend to call her or at least text her. But, it seems sunny still angry because hyomin lied to her. Even if sunny still answered hyomin questions shortly, they’re just not in a good term lately.

For jessica and yoona, she sometimes sees both of the figures zoning out, and they’ve been really quiet lately. She knows, both of them are still trying really hard to talk to either sooyoung or taeyeon. But not even talk, sooyoung and taeyeon don’t even want to see them. They clearly pretend that they don’t see any of them.

That’s really make yuri frustrated. If not only because of her plan, everything would be okay. Hyomin wouldn’t have a fight with her girlfriend, and her two bestfriends don’t have to be so desperate.

“Gezz, what should I do??” she kept asking herself.

“Think yuri..” she mumbled “think about something…”

Just then, she stops walking around. She sits in the edge of her bed.

“Aahhh..” she suddenly smiled “why this doesn’t cross my mind some time ago??”

“But…” is this really a good idea?” she ruffled her hair in frustrated

“Will she even willing to help me?” she sighed

“But, you don’t have any other option, yul..” she mumbled slowly “she is the only perfect person who can help you to fix all this mess…”

“She is the only person who knows all about them…”

“And she is obviously the only person who can help me…”

“no.. no.. she must be rejected right away..”

“Arggghhh…” she groaned, desperately.

“Why should I even have planned that stupid plan…” she released a heavy breath

“okay.. yul..” she calmed herself

“overthinking won’t solve your problem..” she told herself “just do something..”

She let another sigh, before finally stated “fine… trying won’t kill, right?”

-----

 

Yuri has wondered around her university since her class finished. She has been looking for a certain figure. She tried going to every place that maybe will make her find the person she has been looking for.

It’s been about an hour after she was wondering around, without knowing where the girl would be. And she finally found the person, sitting in a private room in the library.

There is some private room in the library for students who prefer studying in silence, or doing their homeworks without disturbance. The rooms, can filled about 5-10 student, depend on the room itself. And since the room covered with glass, it would be quite easy to see through to check whether the room is occupied or not.

Yuri saw a familiar figure sitting alone in one of the room. She has her glasses on, and drowned on her book. She has her brows creased into thin lines, which actually make her looks more attractive. She can feel her heart beating faster every second. Anxiety, worried, scared, everything mixed into unreadable feeling.

She knocked the glass door, making the only person in the room shifted her gaze from her book, and looked at her. Upon realizing her presence, the thin lines on her brow seems went deeper. She looked at the tanned girl in confused when she entered the room. Yuri closed the door and walked to the seat near the red haired girl.

“H-hey.. tiffany..” yuri greeted awkwardly “err.. can I sit here?”

Tiffany stared at the tall girl and just shrugged her shoulder, feeling lazy to start an useless argument.

“Thanks..” she said slowly, giving a smile before sitting on the other side of the table.

“emm.. What are you doing?” yuri asked, trying her best to give her best smile.

“Cut your crap kwon..” tiffany raised her brows. “What do you want?” she shot the latter a sharp look.

Yuri looked at the red haired girl, taking a deep breath, before uttered “I..” she paused  “need your help.. tiffany..” she mumbled slowly

Tiffany looked at her in confused “why? Didn’t taeyeon already stopped?”

“Oh.. yeah.. it’s not about taeyeon..”

“So, did you cause another trouble?” tiffany asked suspiciously

“w-what… n-no…”

“So what?” the red haired girl asked impatiently.

“You do know what happened between your friends and my friends after this incident, right?”

“And?”

“I know that I am the responsible person for that…” she said slowly “I’m the person who cause all this mess, and I should be the one to fix this all..”

“And what does it do to me?” tiffany asked back, still not getting about why this girl come and meet her.

“But, I know that I can’t do this alone..” she paused, scanned the red haired girl’s expression “I need your help..”

“What help?”

“err, I need to help them to make up…”

Tiffany went silent, hearing what the tall girl had said “kwon yuri?” tiffany sighed “do you know, who you are talking to?”

Yuri thought for a while before answered “…. Err.. tiffany hwang?”

“Do you know that you’re talking about my best friends?”

“emm.. y-yeah..”

“Exactly..” tiffany said sarcastically, stand up from her seat, ready to walk out from the room.

“T-that’s why I need y-your help..” yuri said immediately “you know them batter than anyone..” she grabbed tiffany’s wrist “and, you’re the only person who can help me about this..” she stared at the latter “pleaseee…”

Tiffany sighed, sitting back at her seat “do you even think about this before you decided to meet me?”

“Y-yeah.. of course..”

“And what make you think that I will help you?”

“It’s because you’re the only person who can help me, tiffany..”

“What if I refuse?”

“Tiffany.. please, think about it first…”

“I did kwon..” tiffany answered frustrated “the moment you came into this room, I immediately feel uneasy..”

“Well.. think about your friends too…”

“Yeah, of course..” tiffany rolled her eyes “what make you think about the reason why I refuse to help you?”

“But..”

“This is non sense..” tiffany shakes her head lightly “They hurt them..” she said slowly “ and it’s like you failed to kill my friends once and you ask me to give you another try…”

“Tiffany…”

“No..” tiffany cut

“Pleaseee…” yuri begged “I really need your help…”

“No..” tiffany turned her head, avoid looking at the tanned girl.

“What would you do if you were me?” yuri asked “I saw my friends crying because she has a fight with her girlfriend..”

“I saw another friends getting frustrated because the girl she loves keep avoiding her” yuri added “and another friend even get slightly depressed because the girl she want to talk to pretend that she doesn’t know her..”

“And that’s all happened because of me..” yuri stated sadly.

Tiffany turned her head slowly to yuri’s direction. She stared at the tanned girl, while keep sighing. She really doesn’t know what to do.

“I don’t know whether I can help you about this or not..” tiffany finally said after a moment of silence. “As you just said, I know them too well..” tiffany paused “And I know how stubborn they are…”

“Well, since sunny and hyomin already in relationship, maybe you just need to make them meet and work things out.” She added “but I’m not really sure about tae and soo, they are just too stubborn..” tiffany stared at the latter “especially soo..”

“At least, please help me to find out a way to fix this up..” she pleaded “you’re the only person who know about them..”

Tiffany took a glance to the girl beside her. She still thinking whether it’s really a good idea to help her or not. She let out another heavy sigh before looking back at the tanned girl “what’s your plan?”