chap 45

I Want You Only

Yoona has been trying to talk to her tall girlfriend over her sister’s birthday, just like how Tiffany asked since yesterday. But after the lunch, to the dinner, Sooyoung simply avoided any kind of topic which can lead to talk about the birthday, and it’s not like she can force the latter to talk about it.

It’s tonight..

And Yoona is running out of time..

So there she is, standing in front of Sooyoung’s apartment door early in the morning, just want to see how the girl doing, or maybe for the last time trying to talk it out..

 

Yoona ring the door, and the door opened by a certain girl, greeting with an eyesmile.

“Hey.. morning..” she said, letting Yoona in.

Yoona smiled, going inside the apartment “where’s Soo?” she asked, while both of them walking to the living room.

Tiffany looked hesitant, trying to get the right word to explain “..mm.. it’s.. she-..” but her words stop after catching a tall figure going out from her room, walking to the living room while rubbing her eyes sleepily, with completely tired and red eyes, her loose shirt fall to one side, uncovering her right shoulder, hairs in a messy state, but still looking deadly attractive anyway.

“Soo..” Yoona called when the latter midway to the big couch, walking closer to her girlfriend, tilting her head slightly to catch the latter’s tired eyes, planting a kiss on the latter lips, actually hoping for a heated morning kiss, but Sooyoung only gives a silent peck before walking thought the dazed girl.

What? did she make the girl upset or something?

Yoona turned to glance at the shorter girl, and Tiffany signaled the girl to follow her to the kitchen.

 

“Anyway..” Tiffany voiced, answering the girl confusion over the tall girl’s weird behavior, while start busily preparing their breakfast, being a good mother like how she always is “yes, she is pissed..”

“Why?” Yoona asked, giving a hand to help the latter “did I do something wrong yesterday? I didn’t talk about the birthday yet..” she said “she refuse to talk about it..”

“Well..” tiffany said, meeting Yoona’s gaze “maybe she is just worried over it..” she said “just doubting whether she should really go or not..”

Yoona’s lips formed a ‘o’ shape, nodding slightly.

“..and..” tiffany added, awkwardly avoiding Yoona’s “I think she haven’t get her sleep yet..” she continued, clearing in the same manner “since last night..”

“What? why?” Yoona brows creased “did something happen?”

“..mm.. you know.. that.. Jessica is staying a night here, right?”

“Hmm? But-..”

“So does Yuri..” Tiffany quickly added, her face blushing, but trying hard to act normal “you know.. our room.. are just beside each other.. so, yeah..”

“I guess, she’s staying up since all night..” Tiffany explained “that’s why I don’t even dare to say a word to her since this morning…” tiffany let out a shy smile “I afraid that it will just pissed her more if I ask her..”

“Ahh.. I see..” Yoona mumbled, nodding slightly, stopping whatever she did “can I just leave you now? I want to talk to her..”

“Oh, of course..” tiffany smiled “and yeah, please do something about your girlfriend’s mood..”

Yoona giggled, slightly blushing by the word, still trying to get used of the word ‘girlfriend’, before she made her way to the living room, looking at her attractive girlfriend sitting there, carelessly pushing the remote, with her cheeks puffed, a small smile appeared by the sight.

 

Yoona made her way closer to the girl, taking the remote from Sooyoung’s soft grip before straddling on the tall girl’s lap, circling her slender arms around Sooyoung’s neck, swiftly planting a deep kiss to silent the girl before she can even let out a protest, refusing to take just a peck.

They are kissing for some time, before breaking the kiss to continue their breathing by just simply leaning their temple on each other, leaving a slight gap in between.

“Watching TV here wouldn’t make you fall asleep, you know..” Yoona voiced, staring into the girl’s tired eyes.

“Staying in my room won’t make me sleep either..” the tall girl mumbled.

Yoona grinned, before she leans closer to Sooyoung’s side face, to her right ear, whispered “I can help you with that..” she said.

Sooyoung let out a soft chuckle by that “and how is so?”

“How about I show you then? In your room?”

“Show me?” Sooyoung went silent over the offer, before she let out a soft chuckle.

“Why?” Yoona asked, staring at the girl confusedly.

“You’re cute..” Sooyoung replied, wearing a sweet teasing smile “you’re trying hard to flirt and seduce me while being all red there..” she added, referring to Yoona’s blushing face, which actually worsen it.

“Ya-yah! Can you just pretend not to know?” Yoona mumbled, buried her red face on Sooyoung’s neck.

“How can I?” the tall girl chuckled “you’re seriously too cute.. you know that right?”

But instead of answering, Yoona stood up from her girlfriend’s lap, holding both Sooyoung wrist tightly “..let—let’s ju-just go to your room..” she said.

Sooyoung giggled, but stood up as well, walking along with her girlfriend to her room.

-----

 

Yoona is just laying there, beside her sleeping girlfriend, while continuously planting soft kisses from the sleeping latter’s temple, nose, cheeks, lips, neck, down to her bare shoulder.

Her face getting all red over remembering their other making love moment, and it’s early in the morning, just what a new sweet memories to remember. Staring at her sleeping girlfriend’s bare body, she can’t help it but admiring the girl’s attractive body who is now hers.. and only hers..

A sweet smile formed on her face by the single word… hers.. Sooyoung is hers..

And she just can’t stop to touch the sleeping girl’s skin, running her fingers gently all over the place she can reach while her love still sleeping soundlessly in her embrace.

She can feel her heart missing its beat from their closeness, and the fact that their bare body in touch, make her feel save, secure, and burning, in love, so much love... because she knows.. Sooyoung is really hers..

A soft giggle escapes her lips, while her fingers still lightly running all over Sooyoung’s bare body, gently planting soft kisses in between wherever she feels to.

“Do you enjoy touching me that much?” the tall girl voiced, eyes still closed, startled the other girl who is swiftly stopping whatever she did.

“Why did you stop?” Sooyoung giggled, opened her eyes slowly, followed with a teasing smile “I love your touch..” she said “you can go on..” she added, but worsen Yoona’s already red face.

“..si-since when you woke up?” Yoona asked, buried her face on her girlfriend’s shoulder.

“Well, long enough to feel your fingers or lips running all over my body..” she said teasingly “and your sweet giggles along with that..”

“Ya-yah! Yo-you should tell me when you already woke up..” Yoona mumbled, giving a light slap on the latter’s shoulder.

“Why? I’m enjoying it too..” Sooyoung grinned naughtily, whispering on the girl’s ear huskily “but I afraid that I can’t hold myself any longer..”

They’re staying in the same position for a while, feeling like it would be better if time just stops right now..

 

“Soo..” Yoona called, finally after few minutes of silent, pulling from the hug to look at her girlfriend.

“Hmm?”

“..about your sister’s birthday party..” Yoona voiced hesitantly “it tonight.. are you going?”

“..why do you want me to go?” Sooyoung asked back “you don’t even know what kind of party is it..” she frowned, only by the thought of it.

“What kind of a party is that?” Yoona asked back.

“Well, something that you obviously doesn’t want to stay in..”

“But it’s you sister’s birthday..” Yoona reasoned, trying to persuade the girl “and your parents want you to come..”

Sooyoung let out a bitter laugh “I doubt that..” she said “they maybe only afraid if the media make a big buzz over my absence over my sister birthday party..” Sooyoung added “they care about the family’s image.. not me..”

“Aren’t you happy to meet your parents?” Yoona questioned “why are you saying such things..” she frowned “they’re your family, of course they care much on you..”

Sooyoung sighed, not saying any word, looking at her girlfriend with a sad smile ”I don’t really feel like talking about them..”

“Soo..” Yoona called, trying to get another excuse to get the girl going to the party as her promise to talk to the girl with tiffany “don’t you want to.. introduce me to your family?”

Sooyoung met the girl’s hopeful eyes “Yoona, of course I want to..” Sooyoung replied “I just doubt that they will care at all..” she added.

“I want to know more about you, about your family too..” Yoona added.

“There is nothing interesting about my family..” Sooyoung excused “there will be a lot of people there who is even act like I’m a stranger..” she said “it’s really not that fun..”

“Than.. wouldn’t it be more fun if I’m going with you?”

Sooyoung let out another sigh, going wordless over her girlfriend endless persuasion just to ask her to go to the unfamiliar party.

“Soo..” Yoona called, bringing her hand up to gently caress the girl’s cheek “Soo..”

“Fine..” Sooyoung finally said.

Yoona smiled wider, and swiftly she planted a deep kiss on the tall girl’s lips “thank you..” she grinned.

Sooyoung replied with a small smiled, hoping that she wouldn’t regret over that simple decision.