chap 38

I Want You Only

“I’m going to pick yoona up..” and yeah, that words come from the taller girl’s lips who just yesterday exclaimed that she didn’t want to fetch the doe eyes girl anymore.

And surely, that word successfully glued every pairs of eyes on her, while she is trying hard not to be bothered by other gazes, avoiding any eye contacts, and just fixing her eyes on her breakfast instead.

“Why are you telling us that?” taeyeon asked, having a small smile on her cousin’s behavior, sooyoung is completely trying hard not to lift her head up.

“I’m telling that to tiff.. so that she can tell her girlfriend that I will fetch yoona..” the tall brunette answered, trying to seems not disturbed, still focusing on her breakfast.

“Well.. as far as I remember.. there is a girl who is just yesterday exclaimed that she doesn’t want to fetch yoona anymore..” tiffany raised her brows, saying teasingly.

“..I..” sooyoung lifted her head, eyed the red haired girl “..change my mind..” she said, before swiftly putting back her attention on her breakfast.

Tiffany giggled “now, I understand why yoona is madly in love with you..” she gave a teasing smile, which go unseen by the tall girl only “you are so sweet..”

Sooyoung lifted her head, opened slightly, but no words coming out from her lips, after few failed attempt to against tiffany’s tease, she shook her head, mumble “whatever..” before having her eyes back on her plate.

And looking from the taller girl’s awkward behavior, surely quite entertaining for all her friends, they are letting out soft chuckle, after failed to hold out their laughter while shaking their head slightly. And surely, the tall brunette is pretending not to know.

“I’m going now..” the tall brunette said, standing up from her seat after finished her breakfast “yah.. tiff.. don’t you forget to tell your girlfriend.. I’m fetching yoona now..” she added, telling tiffany before going out from the dining room.

“Yeah.. I know.. I know..” tiffany voiced, shaking her head while giggling.

-----

 

There are two tall figures walking along through the corridor’s campus, going together to their class. And one of them surely having that meaningful smile on her face, while keep glancing on the taller one.

They’re half way to their class, before suddenly the taller girl stops.

“Oh, I forgot to bring my book..” she said “just go first to the class.. I will take my book in the car first..” she added, giving a small smile.

“Okay..” yoona nodded, replying with another smile while seeing the tall girl walking further from her.

Making sure that the tall girl already out from her sight, yoona, happily continue her walk to her class. Such a happy morning for her, until a certain blonde come closer to her.

“Hei..” the tall blonde greeted, not really seems excited, making the doe eyes girl stop going any further, disappearing the sweet smile on the girl’s face.

“I see that you’re quite close to her..” she exclaimed, taking a sip from her ice tea on the plastic glass in her hand.

“Well.. you can believe what you see…” yoona answered, trying to be polite, giving a small smile.

Nana scoffed “I’m kim nana.. sooyoung’s ex..”

“I don’t care…” yoona replied confidently, staring right into the tall blonde’s eyes.

“Hmm…” nana raised her brows “you don’t feel threatened?”

“Why should I?”

“I think you like her..”

“I don’t..” yoona answered, which is surely quite surprising for the tall blonde.

“What?” she asked, tilting her head slightly, raising her left brow “so you-..”

“Because..” yoona cut “I’m in love with her..” she added, making the tall blonde silent for a while before letting out a cynical chuckle.

“And.. do you think she will love you back?”

“Well.. I believe that it’s none of your business… right?”

“Let’s see…” the blonde exclaimed “I will win her back..” she added, smirking.

“You won’t..” the doe eyes girl said, giving a small smile “because she will become mine before it happened..”

And another cynical chuckle from the tall blonde “such a confident girl..” she exclaimed “but what can we do? She was once mine, and I just need to give her back the feeling she once had..” the tall blonde raised her left brow “besides, what make you so sure that she will choose you?”

“I don’t know what have you done to her.. kim nana.. but I definitely won’t do that stupid mistake of yours..” yoona answered, making the confident smile on the tall blonde’s face faded “I won’t be stupid enough to let her go out from my life..”

“And what can we do?” she mimicked the tall blonde’s word “you’re just her past.. and I believe that she already make it clear to you.. that you’re not a part of her life anymore..” she said, making the tall blonde’s face red in anger “and you would never will…”

And that word made the tall blonde can’t even holding her anger anymore, feeling annoyed and mad from yoona’s word, her grip on her plastic glass tightened a bit, and unconsciously, she throw her ice tea on the tall girl in front of her.

Feeling startled, yoona back away slightly, trying to avoid being wet, but she can’t walking back a lot since there is a wall behind her, she ended up closed her eyes, while turning it to the side.

But much to the tall blonde surprised, standing in front of her is another tall girl, and worse, it sooyoung. Nana can’t even stop the ice tea from spilling, and ended up making the tall brunette getting wet from it.

They were quite drowning in their conversation earlier that they don’t even aware of the tall girl’s presence. They don’t even see when the tall girl walking closer to them. And it happens so fast, that the tall brunette is already standing in front of her, all wet from the spilling ice tea.

“..i..i-i..” nana gulped nervously, doesn’t even know what to say.

“What the hell are you doing?!” the tall brunette snapped angrily.

“I-I’m really s-sorry.. s-soo..” nana said regretfully “I d-didn’t mean t-to spill that t-to you..”

“Of course you’re not! you’re trying to spill it to her!!” sooyoung shot.

“I..i..”

“Stop your crap.. nana..” sooyoung said firmly, using her left hand to hold yoona’s right hand, and yoona can feel her heart beating crazily from the simple gesture “and leave us alone..” she stated, before ready to leave the place, but nana grip sooyoung’s right hand to prevent her form leaving, sooyoung stops, but rejected releasing her arm from the tall blonde grip harshly.

“Why? why did you choose her more than me?!” the tall blonde asked wearily.

“We’re done.. nana..” the tall brunette said sternly “and you’re the one who end us..”

“Give me a chance, soo.. I promise you tha-…”

“No.. nana.. we’re done.. and it would be better for us this way… so, don’t you even dare going into my life anymore.. or her..” the tall brunette said, warning the tall blonde.

Having a pained look on her face, the tall blonde voiced “I’m sorry for leaving you, soo.. can’t you give me another chance?”

“I can’t.. i-..” sooyoung said slowly, warming to the tall blonde.

“It’s because of her.. right?” nana cut “she is the reason why you can’t give me another chance..”

“It’s not it.. don’t-..”

“Then.. what if she never be there with you in the first place? Would it be different?”

“It has nothing to do with her.. you-..”

“What if she never be there for you? what if she leave you one day? What if she doesn’t love you? what if-..”

“Stop it..” the tall brunette cut.

“What if I can show you that she will leave you one day? Will you come back to me?”

“It won’t change anything nana.. and don’t you dare doing anything to her..” sooyoung added firmly.

“Why! why did you take her side more than me! did you forget me that easily!! Is she that important for you!! Who she is to-..”

“Because she is mine!” the tall brunette remarked, giving the tall blonde a sharp glare, obviously silent the two other girl in surprised. Nana can’t even believe that the words just slipped from the tall girl’s lips.

And for yoona, she can feels her knees go weak at the sudden remark, she feel her heart beat go worsen, and it was about to jump out from her chest in any second, her face go all red, and she swore, if its only the two of them, and the tall brunette saying It right to her face, she would already kissing the girl, hard.

But trying to hold herself, instead she just tightened her grip on the taller girl’s hand. Trying to compose and calmed herself.

“I hate it when someone touch what’s mine…” the tall brunette added sternly, still with the sharp glare “moreover laying their finger on her..”

“So, don’t you even dare to think about hurting her.. nana…” sooyoung said, which left the tall blonde still wordless.

“You know me well..” sooyoung added “I’m not like my cousin who will give you time to correct your mistake..”

“The day when you mess with my life.. I will make sure that nobody can help you back on your feet.. and you can run to nobody but me..”

“And you better listen to me before you have no chance of fixing everything back to its place, kim nana..”

And with that, sooyoung left the place, dragging the yoona along with her, holding her hand tightly.

But the tall blonde stared at both figure’s back, in anger with the gripped hand into fist.

“No, soo… I will make her leave you.. and that time.. you will come back to me.. and you’ll be mine.. again.. forever..”

-----

 

 

Sooyoung walked out from the campus, to the parking lot to where her car parked, dragging yoona along with her.

“I’m going home…” the tall brunette said, facing the other girl, since she already got wet “and I’m not going to leave you alone at campus, so I will drive you ho-..”

And sooyoung’s words cut by a pair of lips smashing on her lips, hard. And just like how her lips always responded to yoona’s, after second sooyoung’s already drowning much into the kiss, tasting the familiar sweet taste, refusing to let the moment go.

They both broke the kiss, panting hard, staring right into each other’s eyes.

“So..” yoona voiced, giving a naughty smile, hiding her crazily beating heart “yours?”

Sooyoung’s face redden “a-about that.. i-I’m s-so-..”

“Don’t be..” yoona cut, refusing to hear the words from the taller girl’s lips.

“Because the day I found myself falling in love with you.. I’m already yours, soo.. my heart, my mind, and every part of me.. is already yours..” she smile sweetly “and I’m waiting for the day that you become mine..” she added, giving another naughty smile, worsen sooyoung’s already blushing face.

“..I-i.. hmm..” and slowly, yoona leaned closer, and sooyoung doesn’t even want to turned from what will happen in another second, letting their lips having another taste for each other lips, but this time, it happen gently at first that slowly it get heated, and that they don’t even want to pull from each other.

Yoona giggled, broking their kiss. She lifted her right hand, using her long shirt sleeve to wipe the tall brunette’s wet face.

“Aren’t we seem so.. romantic?” she asked, teasingly, making sooyoung avoiding her eyes and letting out an awkward cough, with her red face of course.

Yoona giggled, seeing sooyoung’s face slightly dried, but her blouse still wet “you should get home now..” she said “I don’t want you get sick..” she use her right hand to caress the tall girl’s cheek, leaving another sweet short kiss on the tall girl’s lips, making sure its only remind of her taste.

“Come on..” yoona said before going to the passenger seat.

Sooyoung smiled, before making her way to the driver seat.

-----

 

 

Taeyeon is sitting nervously in front the blonde girl.

Come on tae.. ask her..”

“Taeng..” jessica brows furrowed, staring worriedly to the shorter girl “are you okay?”

“..a-ah.. y-yeah..” she scratched the back of her neck “i-it’s.. hmm.. a-are you going.. to the drama musical tonight?” she asked, mentioning about the show that will be held by their art school, the school that built by taeyeon’s father.

“Why are you asking?” jessica chuckled “of course I do.. they’re my student to..” she smiled “why?”

“O-oh.. nothing.. err.. just asking..” taeyeon grinned childishly.

Jessica giggled, looking at the childish girl.

I hope everything will go okay tonight..” taeyeon thought, staring at the blonde girl.