chap 8

I Want You Only

Sooyoung and sunny are just walking silently. They’re both busy with their own mind, heading back to the cafeteria. But sunny suddenly breaks the silence.

“that’s it?!” sunny stop and looking at her tall friend. She clearly still angry and finding sooyoung didn’t do anything about them make her even more mad.

“what?...” sooyoung said slowly. She seems tired.

“After all the things they did, that’s all you said?!!” sunny raising her voice

“what do you want me to tell them?” she said while looking back at sunny, trying to be calm.

“they hurt you soo!?? They used you!? and you let them go like it’s nothing?!!” sunny fumed in anger.

“what do you want me to do then?”

“at least, do something!? Let them know that it’s wrong to do that?!!”

“by hurting them back!?” sooyoung looked at sunny. Hearing sunny raising her voice, she start raising hers ”And you think it will make me feel better!!?”.

“they should know that it was wrong!! They’re not supposed to do this!! They have no right to do this to you” sunny shouted back. Tears slowly falling from her eyes.

“I know..” she said slowly, trying to calm herself. She know that if she keep on arguing in anger with sunny she will ended up hurting her friend with her anger and she doesn’t want to release her anger towards the latter. “I’m not saying what they did is right… But even if I do hurt them back, it won’t ensure to make me feel better, right?”

“you let them go, soo.. isn’t it only let them think that it’s okay for them to do this? Using people as they want?” sunny said slowly after looking right into sooyoung’s eyes.

“I’m not saying it’s okay. But knowing that they hurt none of you already make me feel better.” Sooyoung smile to the latter

“what would you do if taeyeon found out?”

“she won’t find out.. they definitely won’t tell taeyeon about this and it’s only us who know. So as long as we don’t say anything, everything will be okay.”

“what make you think I won’t tell her?” sunny stares right into her eyes.

“we can’t tell her, sunny.. she shouldn’t know..” she said slowly. “you know how taeng is. she won’t let them go easily. And it’s include your girlfriend too…”

Sunny just standing there. Staring straight into sooyoung’s eyes. She knows what sooyoung said is true. Taeyeon surely won’t stop just because hyomin is her girlfriend. And she hate the fact that she can do nothing about that.

“I hate this!! I hate when I know someone hurt you and I can do nothing about that!!!” she shouted, frustrated.  “I hate it when I know they hurt you and you just let them go!!” she can’t stop her tears flowing from her eyes.

“look sunny..” sooyoung cupped the latter face and wipe her tears with her thumb. “knowing that all of you care for me that much already make me feel better. And seeing you still standing on my side whatever happened, is more than enough..” she smile.

Sunny just cried even more and sooyoung just pulled her into hug and rubbing her back. After a while, sunny seems already calm down.

“so, promise me.. you won’t tell taeng” she said while broke the hug and sunny only give her a nod.

Sooyoung give the latter a smile and walk to cafeteria.

“and…” sooyoung suddenly said while they’re still walking, turning her head to the latter beside her. “about hyomin.. I don’t mind. You know, it’s not her fault..”

“don’t you defend her, soo..” sunny looking back at her tall friend “she is at fault to. She knows about that and does nothing. She even let them do that stupid plan..”

“well, I just don’t want something happen to your relationship, just because of me..” she said slowly

“yeah.. I understand.” She gives sooyoung a small smile "don't worry"

They’re walking to the cafeteria and just sitting there when they arrived there. there is only tiffany and taeyeon sitting there and they seem surprised to see sunny red eyes and puffy cheek. Both of them give a questioning  look to sooyoung.

“are you okay sunny?” tiffany asks carefully

“did something happened?” taeyeon added

Sunny looking at sooyoung for seconds before answer her friends “I’m okay.. just a small argument with hyomin. I will be okay” she said slowly

And both the latter just look back at sooyoung who just shrug her shoulder. Thinking that it isn’t something serious, they let it go.

-----

 

It’s been a week since that incident happened and everything seems normal. But not for tiffany who is in the same class with yoona and sooyoung. She definitely sense something wrong with them but sooyoung didn’t tell her anything. And for taeyeon, since she think sunny and hyomin still in their little fight, she just think it will become better by days.

Tiffany just sitting in the class waiting for the teacher to come. And once again, sooyoung missing. She always doing that lately, she will come to class few minutes after their teacher comes. Hyoyeon and seohyun still in the library and yoona just sitting beside tiffany.

“what happened?” tiffany said looking at yoona

“wwhat.. do yyou mean?” yoona asking back

“what happened between you and sooyoung?”

“eerr.. nothing.. we’re okay..” she said slowly

“what do you mean okay?” tiffany shoot her a do-you-think-i-will-believe-that look “before, she seems comfortable talking to you... and now she doesn’t even avoiding nor ignoring you yoona, she is clearly act like she doesn’t know you. she act like she doesn’t see you..” tiffany stated “and she doesn’t talk to any of you except jessica and seohyun” she added “what’s wrong?”

“err.. i.. I just..”

“you what?” tiffany asked, clearly impatient

“err.. last week..” but just before yoona can talk, their teacher comes. 

Tiffany then just looking at the latter for a while, sighing, before shifting her gaze towards the teacher since sooyoung already comes too and sitting behind her.

“I wonder how long can I keep this?”  Yoona sigh.

-----

 

It’s late at night. And in kim’s penthouse everybody already in their own room. Hyoyeon and sunny just playing some games while chatting in sunny’s room when tiffany barge into her room and sit on her bed.

“what happened last week?” tiffany asks sunny with her hand folded on her chest.

“what do you mean?” sunny gives her a questioning look

“I talk to yoona this morning, and she mentioned something about last week. She haven’t finished talking when our teacher came. And I know it would be pointless to ask sooyoung about this since she won’t tell me.” She said

“I don’t understand what do you mean, fany”

“you clearly know somethings going wrong sunny. Sooyoung act strangely lately. She haven’t talk to yoona, yuri, and your girlfriend.” She looks straight to sunny’s eyes “tell me what’s wrong”

“yeah..” hyoyeon said “you act strangely lately too, sunny.. you’re avoiding your girlfriend, you answer her every question as short as you can..” hyoyeon added

“yeah.. I can see that too” tiffany said

Sunny looking at her two friends in turn. She sighing, doesn’t know what to do.

“I can’t tell you. I promise sooyoung that..” sunny suddenly stop “wait, I just promise her not to tell taeyeon, right..”

“just tell us.. it’s driving me crazy, thinking what happened to her..” tiffany said “please sunny…”

Sunny sighs before starting to tell them about what happened last week. She tells them everythings she know. From they went to meet hyomin and yoona, about how they found out in their conversation, about yuri’s plan, about her conversation with sooyoung before they went back to cafeteria, and about her promise with sooyoung to not telling that to taeng.

Unknown to them, there is another figure leaning her back in front of sunny’s room, hearing all their conversation all night long.