chap 56

I Want You Only

Sooyoung walked inside her room, finding her girlfriend lying there, a sweet smile instantly formed on her face, when the girl sitting up, open her arms widely to welcome her with a hug and a wide grin.

Sooyoung stood up near the bed, opened her arms widely as Yoona does, but instead of hugging her girlfriend, Sooyoung dropping her body into Yoona, making both of them falling on the bed, of course with the taller one on top.

Their giggles filled the room, before Sooyoung lifted her face slightly to take a look at her girlfriend’s face, wearing a naughty smirk, before crushed her lips on Yoona’s, while her girlfriend instinctively wrapping her arms around Sooyoung’s neck, pulling the girl closer, deepen the kiss.

The kiss soon get heated when Sooyoung slid her hands inside her girlfriend’s shirt, roaming freely, gently, sending shivers all over Yoona’s body, trailing her lips lower to her lover’s neck, marking, and gently leaving her sweet love bites all over the young girl’s body.

Yoona found herself helplessly responded to each of Sooyoung’s touch, even wanting and needing more..

With that, leading them into another round of sweet love memories..

 

“..oh, gosh.. the girls will scolded me.. for this..” Sooyoung mumbled, giggling childishly, catching her breath, having Yoona wrapped securely in her arms, obviously having no single clothes on, both of them, except the blanket.

“..where.. are them?” Yoona asked, panting heavily, her chest still pumping desperately for air, wrapping her arms around Sooyoung’s neck, hugging the girl possessively, staring at her girlfriend lovingly.

“..kitchen…” Sooyoung answered briefly “..preparing for lunch..” she said “some watching.. in the living room..” she added, along with the appearance of a naughty smile on her face “..and us.. here.. making love..” she ended, earning a light slap on her chest from her blushing girlfriend.

“..se-seriously, you..”

Sooyoung giggled, watching her girlfriend catching her breath, staring at Yoona lovingly, while Yoona is doing the same as her girlfriend, watching Sooyoung steadying her breath, wearing a sweet smile on her face, before she lifted her hand, caressing Sooyoung’s cheek affectionally.

 

“..what happened?”

“Hmm?” Sooyoung’s brows crease by the sudden question.

“Last night you said you’re going to the company this morning, right?” Yoona asked, earning a light nod from the tall girl “and now, you came back, saying nothing, no teasing, simply kiss me and.. making love?”

“Baby.. something is definitely wrong..” Yoona sighed, hand still on Sooyoung’s cheek.

“Oh, wow, baby.. how come you didn’t tell me.. are you reading my mind somehow? are you?” Sooyoung gave a suspicious playful look “so, all this time I’m in love with someone who can read-..”

“Yah! Stop joking..” Yoona scolded, giving another light slap on her girlfriend’s chest “I’m being serious, you know..” Yoona added, bringing her hand back on the tall girl’s cheek “is something bothering you?”

“A lot of things bothering me..”

“Such as?”

“Well.. like.. being in relationship with someone who can read-..”

“Choi Sooyoung! Seriously-..” Yoona sighed, staring at her giggling lover “be serious, will you?”

“Okay.. okay..”

“..ba-..”

“Baby..” Sooyoung cut “are you going to stay tonight too?”

“Hmm.. I don’t know.. do you want to?”

“Yes, of course..” Sooyoung grinned, making the other girl giggled.

“Okay.. I will..” Yoona answered, letting Sooyoung buried her face on her neck.

“..but.. is it okay with your parents?” Sooyoung mumbled “..aren’t they going to think bad things about me? like keeping their daughter away from them?”

“They won’t..” Yoona chuckled “I told them about you.. I told them that I am staying with my girlfriend until she recovers from her accident..”

“And your parents said its okay? They’re okay with you being in relationship with me? a woman?”

“Hmm.. of course they opposed-..”

“What?!” Sooyoung swiftly pulled from the hug, staring at her girlfriend “they opposed our relationship?”

“At first, they did..” Yoona shrugged her shoulder lightly “but now they’re okay with that…”

“Why? how?”

Yoona gave a big grin before she spoke “I gave them three fine reasons, why they should approve our relationship..”

Sooyoung’s left brow raised, getting interest in her girlfriend’s word “care.. to share me?”

Yoona flushed pink, having a doubt whatever to tell her girlfriend or not, but seeing Sooyoung’s innocent curious eyes, she smiled before she spoke “well.. first.. I told them… dad, mom, everybody in this world would do anything and give anything up just to get Choi Sooyoung’s eyes, and you should feel lucky that the beautiful and hot Choi Sooyoung choose your daughter out of all that people to be in relationship with.. that’s why.. there is no way I would end my relationship with her, no matter what the reason is..”

Sooyoung’s let our a soft giggle, her face slightly red from her girlfriend’s words, but it won’t be Choi Sooyoung if she doesn’t woman “..wow.. that’s sweet…” she commented, wearing a naughty smile, making Yoona redder.

“..should i.. just sto-..”

“No! don’t..” Sooyoung cut, grinning “..go on, baby..”

“Hmm.. second.. I told them.. it took me quite a long time to convince Choi Sooyoung that I love her, all my confession, and doing everything I can to make her falling for me, until we finally being in this relationship, and so, there won’t be any word which can make me broke it with her.. none..”

Sooyoung giggling softly, but wearing a sweet smile this time “..you forget ‘and finally making Choi Sooyoung falling hard for me’ part..” she teased, earning another light slap on her chest form the blushing Yoona.

“..maybe.. I sho-should really just sto-..”

“Oh, nooo!” Sooyoung pouted childishly “come onnn!” she added excitedly “go on, baby..”

Yoona took a deep breath before she spoke “..and last.. I told them.. that woman.. Choi Sooyoung.. is the only person who can make your daughter… madly in love with her..” she said, making her blushing worsen “…that’s why.. that reason itself should tell you more than enough, why you should let me just live.. my forever.. with my only love..”

Another sweet naughty smile appears on the taller brunette’s face, caressing Yoona’s red cheeks gently, pulling her lover into a sweet breathless kiss.

“..that’s.. just.. so sweet of you..” Sooyoung mumbled, after their kiss “thank you, baby..” she added, leaning closer to her girlfriend, whispering “..i love you.. so much..”

“I love you too.. more..” Yoona replied, not caring if it worsen her already worse blushing.

“..by the way.. since when you learn to become that.. sweet.. and.. cheesy?”

“Ya-yahh!” Yoona slap Sooyoung’s chest lightly “Yo-you’re do-doing it again!” she whined, making Sooyoung giggling softly, while buried her face on Yoona’s chest.

“And you become naughtier these days..” Sooyoung teased.

“Ya-yahh! Bla-blame it to—to my girlfriend! She is the one who te-teach me all—all that naughty things!!” Yoona protest “besides.. I—I learn all tha-that sweet and che-cheesy lines fro-from herr!”

“Ahh.. but you love it when I’m being naughty..” Sooyoung pulled out from the hug, enjoying her so red girlfriend’s face “on our sweet night, you’re even the one who keep asking for mo-..”

“So-sooo!!” Yoona whined, buried her face on Sooyoung’s shoulder, making the tall brunette giggling hard “i—I regret te-telling you tha-that!!”

Sooyoung’s giggle softened, gently running her fingers between Yoona’s hairs, whispering softly “..don’t be.. you don’t know how much that things meant for me… baby..” she said “..I love it when you show just anyone how much you love me.. just, love it so much..”

“You don’t know how all that simple thing you do, mean so much for me..” Sooyoung whispered softly, making Yoona broke from their hug, staring into her girlfriend’s loving eyes.

“Like, when you call me baby.. when you show your affection in front of our friends.. when you kiss me.. or—or simply saying I love you.. or when you ask me to.. make love to you..” she added, wearing another sweet teasing smile, instantly making her girlfriend redder.

“Baby.. if I were about to go somewhere far.. will you..wait for me?”

“Baby, what are you trying to say?” Yoona asked caressing Sooyoung’s face affectionately “you make me scared..”

“..baby.. there is something I need to tell you..”