chap 21

I Want You Only

“Who is that?” yuri asked the latter beside her.

“She is the owner of Lee’s entertainment” tiffany’s eyes still glued to the old lady “she is sunny’s mother” she added slowly.

“Is this means trouble?” yuri asked worriedly

“Well..” tiffany turned her head to face the tanned woman “she is more than trouble…” and that’s just make yuri sighed.

“Why do you think sunny’s mother here?” yuri asked, while her eyes still on mrs.lee until she got inside the café.

“Hmm..” tiffany leaned her back to her seat after seeing mrs.lee out from her sight “I don’t really know…”

“As far I know,” the eye smiling girl added “only sunny’s father is supposed to know about this place..” she sighed “so, this means that mrs.lee already keeping her eyes on her daughter..”

“Why sunny didn’t tell her mother?”

“Sunny’s mother never wants her daughter to do things like this..” tiffany stared at the girl beside her “she wants her daughter to run their company..”

“The lee’s entertainment?”

“yeah…”

“Is that why she lives with you all?”

“Yeah.. ” tiffany turned her head back, staring at the café “as her only child, sunny’s mother want her daughter to be the next director of lee’s entertainment…” she sighed “ever since sunny move with taeyeon, she would sometimes come and tell sunny to come back to their house..” she paused “with her own way, of course…”

Yuri nodded her head.

“But, aside from that… Sunny once had a big fight with her mom before... Hyomin is not her first relationship. She was in relationship with a girl before. Her mother couldn’t take it and she was furious. She said that sunny only ruined their family’s reputation.” tiffany explained “her mother made that girl leave her… And sunny couldn’t take it..”

“That’s why, sunny moved out from her house…” she mumbled slowly.

“Her mother afraid that sunny’s relationship that time will ruined her reputation and crushed her image..” tiffany continued “you know.. she got pride…”

Tiffany turned and face the tanned girl “and..” tiffany added “I assume that mrs.lee wouldn’t like to see your friend there…”

“Damn..” yuri mumbled “Should we go there?”

“Don’t worry” Tiffany seems to think for a while, “I know how mrs.lee is..” she assured “she won’t do stupid things that will damage her image in public..”

“She won’t cause a scene which can make her become the headline of her own magazine..” tiffany stated calmly “so, we can relax for now…” she sighed “just for now…”

“Are you sure about that?”

“Yeah.. don’t worry..” tiffany smiled to reassured the latter, she knows that yuri must be worried about her friend. While yuri is trying hard not to look the girl into her eyes for she can feel how her heart beating like crazy.

“W-what s-should we d-do now?” yuri asked, turned her head to the café back, hiding her blushing.

“Hmm..” tiffany turned her head to the café too, oblivious about the other girl nervousness “let’s take a look at them..” she answered.

They both go out from tiffany’s car, walking to the café. Tiffany walked in front, and yuri followed the latter behind. But instead of going inside the café, they tiffany stopped in front of the glass door, signaling the other girl to stop as well.

They make sure that people inside the café don’t notice them, so they stand there in silent. Hearing every word said, listening to the two figures in their argument.

 

“Don’t you dare saying that about her!!” they heard sunny voices “aren’t you the one who taught me that?! If you can’t even watch your words, you shouldn’t have problem with mine!!”

“Are all poor people never taught about manners?” mrs.lee said

“Shut up!!”

“Or, it’s only this girl?”

“I said, shut upp!!” sunny yelled in anger

“How much this girl spoiled you, sunny?”

“You better go out from this place!!”

“Of course.. I am not a free as you do...” mrs.lee said “but, I will absolutely come back and make you leave this poor girl…” mrs.lee let out another sarcastic chuckled “and I will definitely give you no option but to go back home..”

 

“Ohh.. gosh..” tiffany mumbled, panicked, she can sense sunny’s mother is about to go out from the cafe. And of course they can’t let mrs.lee to see them there.

Tiffany was about to walk to her car back when yuri hold her wrist, push her on the wall slowly and placed her arms both beside the latter head, which make tiffany’s head between her arm. She moved her body closer to the red haired girl, while tiffany seems confused. Later, she can feel yuri breath on her face when their faces grow closer.

Tiffany swears, she can hear her heart beat abnormally, and she can feel her face get hotter every second. And yuri’s face just keep dangerously close to hers. While the tanned girl obviously trying to hold herself from kissing the girl in front of her. She can even hear her heart beat crazily. And both of them hope that the other parties won’t notice it.

While both of them drowning in each other eyes, soft footsteps can be hear from mrs.lee high heels. And yuri slowly leaning even closer to tiffany, trying to prevent mrs.lee to notice their present. Yuri tilted her head slightly, when her lips touch the edge of tiffany’s lips, both of them just standing in that position, frozen, holding their breath, and waiting for mrs.lee to get to her car.

Mrs.lee turned her head slightly at their direction, scoffed “girls these days..” and walked inside her car, leaving the place.

After hearing mrs.lee’s car left the place, yuri immediately pulled herself from the red haired girl. They both are standing there awkwardly, trying to avoide each other eyes.

“I-I a-am s-sorry..” yuri shuttered, scratching the back of her neck slightly. “i-I j-just.. y-you k-know.. err.. we w-won’t make i-it to the c-car..”

“I-It’s o-okay..” tiffany gives the latter an awkward smile.

They both keep in silent, before sunny’s voice strartled both of them.

“What are you two doing there?”  sunny asked, standing beside her girlfriend.

Tiffany walked her friend “what happened? Why is your mother here?” she said, trying to avoid further question and an awkward scene, while yuri just followed behind her.

“Well.. you know.. as usual.. asking me back to go to that house..” she answered lazily.

“Ohh..” tiffany nodded

“Oh..” sunny suddenly said, looking at both yuri and tiffany “my worker just called me, they said that they can’t come today…” a curve slowly appear on her lips “so, since you two already here… help me to paint this café…”

“What!!?” tiffany staring back at her friend “I don’t want to..” she was about to go when sunny grab her wrist.

“Well, tiffany hwang..” sunny gave the latter a evil smile “shouldn’t you pay what have you done?”

Tiffany stared her blonde friend in disbelieve “whatt!!?” she shake her head lightly “well, if you forget.. I just help you and your girlfriend made up…”

“I don’t give you another option my friend..” sunny stared innocently “you don’t have any option.” Sunny took a peak at yuri and the tanned girl just shrugged her shoulder indicating that she doesn’t mind.

Sunny then dragged her friend inside the café, ignored the latter complain, while yuri just follow behind her silently.

“Oh, pleasee.. let me go.. sunny..” tiffany mumbled “sunny.. pleaseee… this is soo not mee…” and keep repeating the same sentence over and over again. But of course, sunny pretend like she doesn’t hear anything.

Sunny took two big brushes and two white big t-shirts, and handed it to yuri and tiffany. “just put the t-shirt on you. you can throw it once you finished.. and you two will do the left side..” she ordered.

Tiffany puts her t-shirt reluctantly and star painting on the left wall while keep mumbling “oh, geezz… since when I agree to do this..” she rolled her eyes “you’re not even pay me..” she talks while facing the wall “what am I doing here…” she keeps saying while unwillingly moving her hand to paint the wall.

Finding it cute, yuri can’t help but giggling and make the red haired girl turned and looking at her.

“O-oh.. s-sorry..” yuri said when realizing her stare. “i-it’s j-just..” she can feel her tongue trailed “y-you’re f-funny..” she smiled awkwardly.

Tiffany giggled “it’s okay..” she walked closer to the latter, wearing a teasing smile on her face “are you blushing?”

“W-what?” yuri turned her head back and continue to paint the wall. “w-why s-should i?”

Tiffany chuckled, she has that naughty smile on her face before calling the other girl softly “yuri..”

“Hmm?” yuri turned to look at the red haired girl only to be greet by tiffany’s paint brush on her cheek “yahh!!?”  yuri yelled to the girl who is already running.

Tiffany only burst in laughter, trying to prevent herself from being catch to the tanned girl. In a moment, even sunny and hyomin join their childish game and soon, their face is just as colorful as the café’s wall.