chap 14

I Want You Only

Yuri is sitting on the long bench around the parking lot, clearly waiting for someone. She scanned every person passed by, hoping the figure she is waiting for come out as soon as possible.

tell me, why am I waiting here alone again?” she mumbled silently

She keeps on releasing heavy breath. All of her friends rejected her idea even before she mentioned the person’s name. But, since they don’t have any other idea, she doesn’t have any choice but to meet her. She knows, she has limited time which will come to an end in three days, and it’s still counting.

Yuri’s eyes wondering around. The university started to get less crowded and it makes it easier for the tanned girl to find the person she has been waiting for. Besides, it won’t be too hard to find her. Other from her tall attractive figure which is noticeable, she is easily spotted since there will be lot pair of eyes glued on her.

I hope she is alone..” yuri prayed in her mind. It would be harder for yuri to talk to her if she is with her friends or even her cousin.

She is waiting about an hour when she noticed the person walking to her car. Too bad, she is not alone. Yuri released another heavy breath before walking closer to that person.

“h-hey..” yuri greeted awkwardly, which make the two figure turned and stared at her.

“what are you doing here?!” tiffany asked with her voice raising slightly.

Yuri looked at her for a while before turned to the person beside her who is just standing there with an expressionless face. “e-eer.. c-can I t-talk to you for a while s-sooyoung?” yuri asked giving an awkward smile.

“no!!” tiffany said, still with the same tone “you don’t even have any right to show up in front of her!! are you already forget what you did to her?!!”

Tiffny reaction seems to make sooyoung surprised. She doesn’t know if tiffany knows something about what yuri and her friends did. As far as she remember, only sunny and her who are supposed to know about that. So, sooyoung just listened quietly for now.

Yuri sighs, she already knows that this wouldn’t be easy, and having tiffany around would make it even harder. Yuri just took a glance at tiffany before staring back at sooyoung. She can’t miss this chance to talk to the latter. It would be better if she meet sooyoung with tiffany rather than her cousin, right?

“please.. soyoung..” she said slowly. “just 10 minutes..” and sooyoung just still standing there unmoving.

“you better..” before tiffany can finish her word, she feels sooyoung hold her hand lightly, asking her to stop.

“what do you want?” sooyoung asked, coldly.

“I need your help, sooyoung…” she said softly, sooyoung finally talked, even with her cold tone “we do..”

Tiffany shot her a death glare “how dare you’re asking a help from her!!”

“I really need your help, soyoung..” yuri just keep on staring at the tall girl, “I know, after what I did to you, I don’t have any right to come and ask for help..” she paused “but.. you’re our last hope…”

“it’s good that you realized it!!?” tiffany said sarcastically

“we got this letter few days ago..” she handed a letter to the tall girl “my friends and I were dropped out from school, and now.. we have three days left to do something about that..” she took a deep breath “even if we tried to send our applications to other university, they reject it immediately..”

“and why are you telling that to me?” sooyoung asked, she glanced at the letter before lifting her hand to take that letter.

“before we got this letter, taeyeon met jessica..” yuri eyed the changed of sooyoung expression when hearing her cousin name “she said she will make our life become a mess.. because.. we hurt you.. her cousin..” she glance at tiffany who seems silent after hearing about taeyeon’s name “we think, taeyeon did this..”

Sooyoung went silent for a moment. She tried to sink all information she got into her mind, and it just seems like she is doing a puzzle, and the puzzle start to fill every missing place.

”how can I don’t realize it?” she thought “I should have known this since taeyeon start behaving weirdly this day…” unconsciously, she let out a heavy sigh.

“s-sooyoung??” yuri called the tall girl carefully, which bring the latter back from her wondering mind.

For a moment, Sooyoung gaze softened, but upon hearing yuri called her, she keep her cold face together with her cold voice “what make you think I will help you?”

Yuri is standing there quietly. Of course she doesn’t think that sooyoung would immediately agree to help her. she sighs.

“it’s not that I think you will surely agree to help us, sooyoung..” yuri stared at them both “but, you’re the only person who can talk to your cousin and changed her mind…” she said slowly

“and, of course I don’t have any right to talk to you and even asking for help from you right now…” she added “but, we have three days left.. and your cousin doesn’t give us any other options...” she paused “we are stuck… and you are the only person who can get us out from that…”

 “we are really thankful if you can help us, sooyoung..” Yuri took another deep breath before continue “but, even if you don’t want to.. it’s okay… we’re not in the place to blame you..” she smiled a little “I, personally apologize to you about what I had done.. it’s completely my fault..”

Yuri keeps her smile for a while before she left the two persons there and went to her car.

-----

 

Sooyoung and tiffany are just sitting in the car. They’re still in the parking lot. Both are too busy with their own thought. And silence filled the car, before sooyoung suddenly talked.

“how did you know?” sooyoung asked, without even looking at tiffany.

“why?” tiffany turned her head to face the tall girl “I don’t deserve to know?”

Sooyoung sighed “it’s not that.. it’s just..”

“well..” tiffany cut her “the fact that you’re hiding this from us, show me that you think we don’t deserve to know…” she keeps staring at her bestfriend.

“I am hiding this to prevent from this kind of thing to happen..” she said slowly “I don’t mean like that, fany..” sooyoug turned her head and staring back at tiffany. “did you tell taeyeon?”

“no..” tiffany answered shortly.

“I’m sorry, fany..” sooyoung said, still looking at tiffany’s eyes.

They went silent, and once again silence filled the car. Both are staring straight. Both of them have too much questions to ask. But nothing seems escapes their lips. They’re all have a lot of thing in their mind, and too hard to utter it into words.

“what are you going to do now?” tiffany asked, turning her head to sooyoung again.

“I don’t know..” she said softly. “what do you think?” she asked back while turning her head to the latter.

“you don’t have to help them..” tiffany said, doesn’t even broke her stare.

“why?” sooyoung asked slowly

“after what had they done, they should just pay this.. and taeyeon make them pay it, her way..” tiffany answered “isn’t it fair enough?”

“so, you said.. dropped them out from university and blocking all their access to other universities is fair for them?”

“why not?”

“are you losing your mind!!?” sooyoung asked weakly “it’s not like they made a really big mistake or what?!!” she keeps her tone down

“so, you are saying that it’s okay for them to hurt you?!” tiffany raised her voice “it’s okay for them to do whatever they want?!”

“it’s not like that.. fany..” sooyoung held her hand, keeping the latter calm.

“so what?” tiffany turned her head, breaking her gaze from sooyoung

“so, what is the different between taeyeon and them?” sooyoung rubbed tiffany hand with her thumb “I don’t want taeyeon to regret doing this kind of things..”

“she is hurting them..” sooyoung said slowly, she placed her other free hand on tiffany cheek, making her bestfriend to face her “this way, she is even hurting hyoyeon and sunny too..” she paused “I don’t want her to protect me but ended up hurting even a lot more people...” She caught tiffany eyes “fany…”

Tears slowly falling from tiffany eyes.

“don’t cry, fany..” sooyoung wipe it with her thumb. “this is why I hate the most.. seeing the people I love cry because of me..”

Tiffany stayed silent for second, trying to stop her tears. “you’re will get into a fight with her..” tiffany said slowly. “shouldn’t you at least think about her feeling to? Your cousin..”

Sooyoung is only sitting there, stay silent, listening to every word from tiffany.

“she is doing this to protect you, she is standing on your side..” she pause, “but.. even you, yourself is standing for them…” she stared into sooyoung’s eyes “what do you think will she feels?”

“if hyoyeon and sunny know about this, they will definitely standing with you..” she continued “and it will left her standing alone, while she is doing this all for you..”

“then.. how about you?”

“I won’t go for them..” tiffany said “because it hurts me when they hurt you.. so, I won’t help you to talk to your cousin…”

“so, you’re telling me that you agree with what my cousin do?”

“what if I do?”

“fany..”

“just think about this carefully soo..” tiffany cut “even if you help them, just make sure that you don’t cause another trouble with your cousin..”

Sooyoung sighs. She then her car and drive home. But still, there are a million things wondering in her mind about what should she does. And she should find out before she they reach home.