chap 5

I Want You Only

It’s another boring Monday for them. Just thinking about studying make them even unwilling to take a step to their college.

But it seems not all students feel the same. Well, at least one of them is jessica jung.

Jessica happily walking to her class with yuri and hyomin.

“what’s wrong with her?” hyomin whispering to yuri who is walking beside her. Finding it weird since out of them all, jessica is the one who hate studying the most, but she seems the most active now.

“you know, she’s sick. It’s called.. taeyeon virus” yuri answered lazily, which make hyomin giggling.

“yah, what are you two doing?” just then, jessica turn her head looking at her two friends who is walking behind her “hurry up”

Just when they arrive at their class, finding sunny and taeyeon already there. jessica immediately sitting beside taeyeon.

“morning tae” just when she already sitting there, she turn her head to face the latter without wiping that smile from her face.

“morning too sica” taeyeon replied with the same smile jessica gives.  Soon, both of them just drown in their own conversation.

“seriously, tae, sica? Since when both of them calling each other by nickname?” sunny whispering to hyomin and yuri who sitting beside her.

“do you think something happened when we hang out together?” hyomin asked, curious, asking with her low voice.

“yeah, I think so” yuri answered them while eyeing both girl who now seems oblivious about their surrounded.

-----

 

 “where’s hyo?” sooyoung suddenly say while waiting for their teacher to come.

“library, with seohyun. They’ll be here in minutes” tiffany answers while facing to sooyoung and yoona who sit behind her.

“library? In early morning? She is seriously funny” sooyoung comments while chuckling.

“i think I start to believe when people said love can change anyone.” Tiffany states which make them all laughing.

“by the way..” tiffany suddenly said when breaking the silent after laughing at a person who is not even there. “why are you two seems.. awkward?” she smile naughtily while glancing at the two latter by turn.

“haiz.. this girl really..” sooyoung mumbling while glaring at the latter who pretend not to see it.

“what do you mean? Isn’t we’ve always been like this?” sooyoung looking at her friend with a stop-with that-topic looks.

“well, it just that you two haven’t talk to each other since we met today.” Tiffany said while giving sooyoung an innocent looks.

“well, if you’re wondering, we’re okay tiffany-shi” sooyoung gives her a really unsincere smile.

“but..”

“I’m going to my car. I forget to bring my book” sooyoung said she stand up and walk out from her class cutting tiffany before she can say more, which of course make tiffany giggling. She is enjoying this too much. It’s been a long time since she saw her friend like that.

“so, what do you think about her?” tiffany suddenly asks yoona after seeing sooyoung disappear from her sight.

“who?” yoona asks back, pretending that she doesn’t understand.

“the girl who you secretly glancing at” tiffany giving her a teasing smile which make yoona blushing.

“wwhat.. ddo you mmean? I.. i’m not..”

“then why are you shuttering? And just to inform you, you’re blushing” tiffany chuckling seeing how nervous yoona right now.

“it.. it’s not like that, it.. it’s just..” what the hell happen with me? Yoona thinking while trying to find any answer to tiffany’s question. “ohh, thanks God..” yoona sighs in relief when she sees hyoyeon and seohyun come.

-----

 

Sooyoung and yoona just sitting in the library, waiting for their other friends to come. They have group assignment to make a paper about classical music and others. Seohyun and hyoyeon said they’ve something to do and tiffany just went missing and send a simple text to sooyoung that she’ll be the in 30 minutes.

The library seems quiet today. It’s only few students come and go just to borrow a book and few silently reading in the corner.

The library quite big. There is a lot book shelf, each arranged neatly. There is a big round table and chair around it in the right side of the library, few small tables and chairs arranged near the window for people who simply come there to do their homework or reading alone, and some small tables and chairs in the other side for people who study in five or four in group.

Sooyoung and yoona just sitting quietly, waiting for others to come.

“until when you’re planning to avoid me?” yoona sigh, asking the latter who has her face buried in her folded arm on the table, obviously not sleeping. She is just trying to avoid that awkward silent between them.

“choi sooyoung, I already said that I’m sorry” yoona said again after seeing no respond from the latter who pretend like she didn’t hear that.

Sooyoung can feel that yoona still staring at her. After a moment she lift her head, looking at her. "it's okay, it's not like you're doing a mistake." sooyoung finally speaking “but why did you suddenly kiss me?”

“err.. i.. honestly, I don’t know.” Yoona sigh, looking to the latter “why did you kiss me back then?”

That question caught sooyoung off guard. She doesn’t think yoona will ask that.

“I don’t know too” not finding any answer, she sigh.

“well, I think we both really suit to each other” yoona said while laughing, which the latter does the same.

“let’s be friend” yoona suddenly said while staring at sooyoung eyes. It seems like she is already drown to that beautiful pair of eyes.

“hmm?” sooyoung look back at her with her brows up. “we’re friend. Aren’t we?”

“well, not just as your classmate. I want to get closer to you. Like a good friend.” Yoona smile

“why?”

“I like you, you’re kind and funny. I think we can really being a good friends. Beside, we have some similiarity”

“like what?” sooyoung raise her brow

“well.. we.. eat a lot?” yoona said unsure which just make the other girl giggling at her remark.

“you’re weird. Most of all the students here don’t like being really close to us... To me..”

“it’s just because they’re afraid, you know.”

“afraid? It’s not like we’re an alien or something. Why should they be afraid?”

“well, basically tiffany’s father own this school, the best school and few popular school in Korea. Hyoyeon’s parents owns the biggest hospital in seoul while sunny’s father is one of the best lawyer and her mother is the owner of some magazine company. Don’t make me tell what they have beside all that things. And  do you even need me to tell what you and your cousin have? Who don’t know choi’s and kim’s company? your company is well known not only in asian, you know.” yoona sigh

“with everything you and your friends have, what make you think they’re not afraid of you? Maybe they’re only afraid that they’re not good enough to be your friends.” She continued

“that’s not mine”

“that’s you’re family’s”

Sooyoung sigh “well, maybe you’ll be surprised to know that sometimes everythings that you see not as how it is. And you’ve to know, money can’t buy everythings.” She said while staring at the books in front of her while flipping the page mindlessly before looking back to yoona, smiling “sometimes, the perfect things you see can be full of a little scratch that can’t be seen from afar.”

It’s weird, but yoona is sure that she can see pain in sooyoung’s eyes. the beautiful pair of eyes that she is willing to stare for eternity. For a second, she can feel something wrong, like it hides something.

“let’s start reading this book.” Sooyoung quickly turn her head and trying to consentrate in the book. Obviously trying to cut the topic.

Just before yoona can asks, hyoyeon and seohyun come together.

Sooyoung just look at her bestfriend with a questioned looks and hyoyeon replied with an excited nod with a big smile plestered on her face. Which eventually make sooyoung nod slowly while smiling to her.

Soon after, tiffany come and they together working on their paper. All of them focused on their assignment except one figure who is still drown with a thought about someone there.