chap 31

I Want You Only

“Urgghhh!!” the redhead groaned “he did it again!!?” she added, annoyed, while the tall brunette only giggled, surely knowing what’s going on, and the tanned girl staring at her in confuse.

“What?” tiffany glared at her bestfriend “you find it funny!!?”

“Oh.. come on tiff…” sooyoung said between her giggle “your father only worried about you..”

“Tschh..” the eyes smiling girl scoffed, before taking a glance at the tall man, but doesn’t even want to say a word.

“Hey..” the tall girl said, “take a sit..” and dong hae just flashing another smile before sitting beside the tall girl.

“So..” seeing the red haired girl had no intention to open , sooyoung turned to the guy beside her “what should I call you?”

“Oh, dong hae would be enough..” he said, giving a grin and the tall girl only nodded her head, not knowing what to say next, since she is not a really good talker.

“You must be choi sooyoung..” he added, earning another nod from the tall girl “I’ve heard a lot about you..” he said, trying to be friendly.

“Yeah…” the red head rolled her eyes “who’s not?” and make the tall girl gave another giggle.

Sooyoung surely know why her bestfriend is being so annoyed right now. This is not the first time that her father make some guy from her business partner’s son to meet her without her knowing. Well, since she is the only daughter of hwang’s, her father just tried to do anything for her.

And even the red haired girl got so annoyed sometimes, she knows, that her father simply loves her so much.

“Tiff..” sooyoung scolded her softly between her giggle, making the girl sighed.

“So..” tiffany eyed the tall guy reluctantly, who is actually doesn’t seems bad “are you going here just because my father ask you to?”

“Well.. I have no other options right?” he said, leaning closer to the table, making the red haired girl scoffed.

“Then, I will leaving now..” the tall man added “I just need to tell my father that I already met you..” he said, giving the three girls another smile before leaving that place.

“Urghh..” tiffany groaned, annoyed “I am going to make a call..” she said before stand up from her seat and walked out from the cafeteria to a more silent place.

 The tall girl only giggled, looking at her bestriend’s behavior. She slowly turned her attention to the tanned girl whose eyes still glued on the girl who left just now, eyeing her with a small smile on her face.

“She is going to give another complain to her father..” sooyoung voiced, sending red tint on both yuri’s cheeks.

“..w-why a-are you t-telling me t-that?” she asked, avoiding sooyoung’s eyes.

“Isn’t it obvious?” the tall girl chuckled “you have your eyes on her..”

“..w-what d-do y-you…”

“Why do you like her?” the tall girl cut, doesn’t even care about yuri’s red face “she is such a tease..”

“..e-err.. i… d-don’t..”

“you know..” sooyoung closed her book and placed her folded arms on the table “you better make your move before you regret it..”

“..emm.. i..” the tanned girl shuttered, thinking about how to reply the tall girl.

“What?” sooyoung asked, her brows creased.

“C-can i?” yuri asked “e-er.. I m-mean.. h-have you..”

“Forgive you?” sooyoung cut, being impatient “why shouldn’t i?”

“R-really?” yuri asked, hesitantly.

“Yeah.. don’t worry..” sooyoung eyed the girl “she has been helping me a lot in the past…” sooyoung said, “so.. as long as you promise me to take care of her.. I will consider that we are equal..”

“..emm.. h-honestly.. I l-like h-her..” the tanned girl said, making her blush worsen “b-but I d-don’t know.. err.. h-how to.. you know.. I don’t e-even think that s-she will take me s-seriously..”

Sooyoung chuckled, seeing how nervous the girl right now “Hmm..” she let out a small sighed, before muttering with an evil smile “let me give you a hand…”

-----

 

“How much I wish that it was really just an accident..” taeyeon muttered sadly, which surprised the tall girl.

“W-what do you mean?” she is clearly confused and surprised by the latter statement.

“Because of that accident, she was in comma for almost a month..” taeyeon said “and even when she woke up, she said nothing…”

“She was to much in pain, and she was not crying.. not even talking..” taeyeon added “we all knew that she was in so much pain that time, we were not even asked her about that accident, because we knew that she did it on purpose…” her eyes became teary, remembering what happened.

“She was so angry that time… she was hurting… she was mad… aand.. a-and she just not in her right mind that time..” the short latter said, angrily “I wouldn’t let her go back to that house..” she gave a bitter laugh “that’s why she is living with me..”

 

It’s been a week since sooyoung got into that accident, and taeyeon, tiffany, sunny and hyoyeon never even leave the hospital. They will simply go back home to get shower, or taking clean clothes, but they never leave the tall girl’s side.

And even if it’s already a week after that accident, the tall girl hasn’t give any sign of waking up yet, not even a bit. It seems like she just doesn’t want to wake up from her long sleep, away from pain, from tears, from anything that can hurt her.

Taeyeon is sitting on the chair beside the tall girl’s bed, her hand caressed the tall girl’s hair gently, pain, sadness, hurt, worried, scared, and all the feeling that even herself can’t name it, mixed and crushed every part of her. How much she wishes that her cousin can wake up soon.

All four of them can’t spend a day without tears. They miss the tall girl badly, and even if they tried to make conversation with her, the tall girl will say nothing. She is lying there, weakly with all that tiny pipe attach to her arm with some bottles of colored liquid hanging on a iron pole, while another thin pipe on her nose, and her head coil with white bandage, so does some part of her body.

Taeyeon slowly let her finger running through her cousin’s brown wavy hair and another drop of tears escaped her beautiful eyes. There is only sunny with her, going out to buy their lunch, and her two besstfriend just going home, taking some clean clothes for another night in hospital.

“Soo..” she called weakly “Wake up, please..” she can’t stop herself from crying “don’t you miss me?” she added wearily “don’t you know how much I miss you right now?” but the tall girl say nothing.

“Soo… I will let you tease me..” she said, giving a weak chuckle “it’s okay..” she added “I miss that teasing smile of yours… I miss your naughty side.. I miss my evil cousin…”

“Soo.. please wake up soon..” she gave another weak smile “no matter how long it take.. I will wait for you to wake up, okay?… you’re my only family that I love and treasure now..”

“Please.. soo..”

And just then, the door opened, revealing three persons. A man in his 40, a women around the age of that man, and a girl, making the short latter startled, and soon a hint of anger clearly shown on her face.

“What are you doing here!?” taeyeon asked coldly, wiping her tears.

“Teayeon..” the man called softly “we are visiting our daughter..”

“Daughter?” taeyeon scoffed “after what have you all done to her.. how dare you’re calling her that?!” she walked closer to the three figures.

“Tae..”

“Don’t call me..” taeyeon cut, doesn’t even want to give a chance for the woman to talk.

“She is lying there all because of you!!” taeyeon tone got higher “if only you don’t hurt her, this won’t happened..” she mumbled wearily.

“That accident happened because all of you!!” she snapped angrily “you all are the reason why she crashed her car on purpose!!”

“Tae..”

“And how come it takes you a week to pay her a visit!?” she gave a cold glare, refusing to let each person to say a word “she is lying there helplessly.. and it takes you a week!!” her grip tightened.

“Taeyeon, please listen..”

“No, uncle ch-.. wait.. I don’t think I want to call you uncle anymore..” she gave a pained look to the old man "i used to respect you.. but now..." she gave a bitter laugh "i don't even think you as a family anymore.."

“Mr.choi..” taeyeon called coldly “after sooyoung wake up, she won’t go to your house anymore..” she breathed heavily “she is going to live with me..”

“No.. taeyeon..”

“I’m not asking mr.choi.. I am just telling you.. so, I don’t need your agreement or disagreement..” taeyeon cut “beside, do you think sooyoung will still want to go to that house?”

“Taeyeon, let’s talk about this..”

“There is nothing to talk mr.choi..” the short latter ended their conversation “and I don’t want to see any of you come near her anymore..” she added “and I will make sure that she doesn’t have to meet any of you too..”

“Unnie..”

“You too, sulli..” taeyeon said sadly, but she still gave the girl her cold expression. She knows sulli has nothing to do with this, but she is just so angry right now, and she doesn’t want to hear any more lies from them.

“Taeyeon..”

“Get out!!!”

 

“If you are only going to leave her one day, you better forget about what you asked to me just now..” taeyeon said firmly.

“I won’t let anyone hurt her again..” the tall girl added “I won’t let anyone hurt her like how they did… like how her parents and that girl did..” taeyeon mumbled, before escaping thin air through her lips.

“I won’t leave her..” yoona stated confidently “I love her, and I want her.. I won’t hurt her..”

“and.. W-what do you mean?” yoona asked “what did her parents do?” she tilted her head slightly “and who ‘that girl’ do you mean?” there is too much questions running through her mind, and she just can’t help it but asking it to the short latter.

“It’s..”

“Taeng…” and just then, a blonde appear from behind the sliding door, coming into the room “oh, yoong? What are you doing here?” she asked, when sensing another girl in the small room.

“Ah.. i-I am just having a talk with taeyeon for a while..” she answered, smiling.

“Hmm.. d-did I disturbing something?” she asked when feeling a slight tension and uneasiness between the two figures.

“No..” taeyeon answered “we just finished talking..” she said, stand up from her seat.

“But..”

“Let’s just have a talk some other time…” taeyeon cut “I have something important to do..”

And yoona doesn’t have any other options that unwillingly accept the latter offer, thinking that it’s better than if the latter said she won’t talk anymore.

“Then, see you latter..” jessica bid her goodbye, giving her a smile, followed by taeyeon , leaving the tall girl there full of unanswered questions running on her mind.

-----

 

Hyoyeon and her girlfriend just have their date and currently sitting in on of the café in the mall. They are just talking before suddenly hyoyeon phone rang. She took a look at the screen, and her brows creased immediately.

She took a deep breath before answering the call “yes?”

Cousinn!!” the person in the other line called excitedly.

“Yeah..” she chuckled “what’s wrong?” she asked playfully.

Yahh!! Am I not allowed to call you when everything okay?” the other girl asked, giving another chuckled to the short blonde.

“It’s not that..” she answered between her chuckle “you usually call just to ask about that tall girl, right?” she answered playfully.

Y-yah!!” even if that’s true, I don’t have to ask you about that right now..” she answered, and a hint of happiness can felt though her tone, somehow making the short blonde feel anxious.

“Then.. why are you calling me right now?” hyoyeon asked, her brows up.

I have a really good news!!” the girl answered.

“Oh, and.. what is that?”

Guesss what!!!..” she paused, giving the other girl another worry “I am going to seoull!!!” she said delightedly.

Crap.. this is bad..” hyoyeon thought “..okay..” she said, giving another chuckle “when?”

Tomorrow…