chap 22

I Want You Only

“Can you please keeping your eyes on the street?” Jessica finally said, after seeing the blonde in ponytail keep on taking secret glances to her girlfriend. “You can cause us an accident” she added.

“O-oh.. y-yeah..” hyoyeon answered, blushing, surely understand what jessica mean “s-sorry..” and on the other hand seohyun turned her head to hide her red face.

“Where are you taking me?” jessica asked, trying to make a conversation. Well, seeing that she is her friend’s girlfriend, she at least tried to be friendly.

“Emm, we’re going to taeyeon favorite’s place..” hyoyeon answered while her eyes still on the street.

“And… where is it?” jessica can’t help but become really curious.

 “Why are you really impatient?” Hyoyeon only let out a slight chuckle “we are on the way there anyway..”

“Gezz…” jessica groaned “why are you so secretive?” she sighed, turning her head and trying to distract her though from thinking about a certain girl.

“Are you really in love with her?” hyoyeon suddenly asked, taking a glance at the blonde girl through the front mirror.

“Hmm?” jessica stared back, playing dumb.

“You know.. taeyeon..”

“W-why a-are you suddenly asking m-me that?” shuttering, jessica tried not to show her blushing.

“Why are you shuttering unnie?” seohyun teased the blonde “as far I remembered, you are really confidents when you told us about your feeling to her that time?”

“W-what d-do you mean?” jessica turned her head and stared outside through the window, pretending that she doesn't understand.

“You’re seriously funny..” seohyun commented, making her girlfriend and her chuckled.

Seohyun and hyoyeon keep on teasing the blonde while jessica can only tried hard not to do something that will really led them all to an accident. And only God knows how much jessica wanted this moment with that two choding ended up as soon as possible.

“We are here..” hyoyeon suddenly said, after 20 minutes of driving from the café.

“Finally..” jessica mumbled, and just when the car already park in an empty space, she gets out from the car.

Jessica is standing in there, beside the car. There are quite number of houses which build in line. She is waiting for hyoyeon to get out from her car and walk to taeyeon’s place.

“Follow me..” hyoyeon said two the other two girls there.

They walked into a quiet alley between two houses. Hyoyeon walked in front, while seohyun and jessica followed behind her. There are some houses in either their left or their right side. There are some peoples sitting there too, maybe for a little chat.

Hyoyeon seems to be quite well known here. Jessica would find peoples there greet the blonde in ponytail warmly. And hyoyeon will politely greet them back with another warm smile.

After around 10 minutes of walk, they come to the end of the alley. There is a big building, just like an unused big storehouse. But it seems like that place is obviously well maintained.

They all walked and entered the storehouse and trying not to make a lot of noises. It’s quite dark inside, but there is a lot of lighting which focused on the big stage. There are a lot of children and teens, from various ages, maybe around 12 to 18 years old. And there are about 20 children there.

It seems like that kids is on their practice, like watching a theater, like a drama musical. They seem really absorb in each of their role. There is a scene where some of them singing, or dancing in group. And jessica really can’t take their eyes from the stage.

After a moment, the show ended and there is a clapping sound.

“Good job, kids..” a voice praised.

“Yeah.. it seems like you all are getting better lately..” another voice added. And that is, the voice that jessica longing to hear.

“You all can take a rest for a while before we continue to practice, okay..” the tall woman signaled the kids to go down from the stage. And all the kids start to run everywhere, looking for a comfortable spot to chat with others.

The three persons are walking closer to the stage and to the two figures which was talking just now. One of them is obviously taeyeon. Seeing jessica here, really surprised the short latter, and it is all written on her face.

“Oh.. hyoyeon..” the tall woman in ponytail greeted when she realized their presence “you’re bringing your friend, huh?” she smiled warmly. And taeyeon just stood there awkwardly, doesn’t even know what to do.

“Ah.. yes, unnie..” hyoyeon replied “kahi unnie, this is seohyun, and this is jessica… we are studying in the same university..” hyoyeon introduced, which make the tall woman smiled, showing her dimple while lifting her hand “and seo, jessica, this is kahi unnie..” jessica and seohyun politely smiled back and shake her hand.

“Nice to meet you..” she gives a warm smile “Wow.. this is the first time you’re bringing your friend here..” she added, “so..” she give the latter a teasing look “which one is your girlfriend?” she asked jokingly.

Hearing that question, make the two persons blushing and of course the tall woman didn’t fail to notice it.

She let out a soft chuckle “so, it’s the tall one?” she then turned to face the latter beside her “Taeyeon, are they your friend too?” she asked.

“Ehh..” taeyeon stared at the tall woman “y-yeah..” while giving an awkward smile.

“Why are you suddenly bringing your friend and girlfriend, hyo?” kahi teased “are there any special occasion?”

“W-what do y-you mean u-unnie..” hyoyeon scratch the back of her neck “I just want to show them this place..”

Kahi just let out a small chuckled.

“I am here to talk to you, taeyeon..” jessica suddenly said, which make the tall woman stared at her and teayeon who seems uneasy.

“Then.. I need to talk to hyo..” kahi said, taking a hint from hyoyeon stare “and her girlfriend can go with us..” she added, before walking from that place, with hyoyeon and seohyun followed behind.

Taeyeon sighed “follow me..” she then walked and let the blonde followed behind her. Both of them are walking to the side of the spacious room, and there is stairs, which heading upstairs to the rooftop.

It’s really warm there, and windy. They both are walking near the low fence, leaned with their hand folded on the low fence, standing in silence, and looking at some kids playing football in the field near there. After taking a deep breath, jessica decided to broke the wall between them.

“I’m really sorry, tae..” she said slowly, staring at the latter beside her. “I don’t mean to hurt your cousin..” she said sincerely.

Both of them drown in their own thought, leaving the soft wind fill the silence between them. And for some reason, taeyeon feel happy to see jessica here, even coming here and trying to talk to her, when she doesn’t know how it will ended up. All her effort seems to make taeyeon falling for her more. Yeah, she realize it, she likes how jessica doesn’t give up on her after all this mess. And she wondered whether she should keep the boundaries between them or not.

And now, jessica doesn’t try to defend herself even if she know that she is not at fault, and it surely makes taeyeon thought about her differently.

“It’s not even your fault..” taeyeon said softly “I should be the one who apologize..” she turned and face the blonde “I’m sorry, I should at least talk calmly before exploded my anger towards you..” she sighed “I shouldn’t embarrassed you in public..” she added.

And jessica just chuckled, “so.. we’re even..” she said, lifting her hand to the latter “friends?” she asked, smiling.

“Yeah…” taeyeon take her hand and smiled to the blonde.

“But…” jessica stared at taeyeon “I won’t stop..” she said, giving the latter a sweet smile.

“Hmm?” taeyeon seems doesn’t get what the blonde mean.

“You know..” she gave a playful smile “I won’t stop until you’re mine..” she added, which make the other girl blushing. And it just make jessica giggled. “what is this place.. tae?” she asked, staring at the field near the storehouse.

“My father wants to build an art school for kids who loves art but can’t afford it. And this place is just how my father start his dreams“ taeyeon stared to the sky, with a small smile on her face “I’m here to continue his dream.” she added.

Jessica stared at taeyeon’s side countenance, finding it breathtaking, she can’t even stop herself from admiring that smile, fighting an urge to touch that face.

“But, still.. it’s really hard to find a teacher who want to help us and teach that kids unpaid..” she said “so far, it’s just hyo and kahi unnie who to teach about dancing, me about singing, sooyoung who teach them about music…” she chuckled, before added “sunny and tiffany come here too, but even if they’re really good at dancing and singing, they’re often coming here only to play with that kids.”

“I can help..” jessica mumbled, which make taeyeon stared at her “I mean.. my mother used to teach me about that, you know.. singing..” she said “so.. can I help you?” she asked hesitantly.

“Really?” taeyeon seems excited “of course you can..” she said, smiling widely “I should thank you that you’re even willing to do this voluntary.”

And they’re just spending their time there, starting as a friend. Jessica really thankful that all her effort seems to be paid, she doesn’t even mind if she should start over from the beginning. She is still willing to take this slowly, step by step. And taeyeon’s forgiveness seems to be a good start for her.

-----

 

Hyoyeon and seohyun are peeking behind the door. They’re just curious how it will end up, and since no screaming, yelling, and all, make them even more curious.

“We shouldn’t be here, hyo..” since they’re in relationship, hyoyeon asked her girlfriend to call her just by her name, not unnie “you are the one who said that they’ll be okay..” she added

“Yeah, of course..” hyoyeon answered “I’m just curious..” she then stop trying to peek and stared at her girlfriend “well, compared to them, I’m more worried about your other friend..” she said

“Yoona unnie?” seohyun asked, hyoyeon shrug her shoulder as respond “why?”

“Hmm..” hyoyeon tried to find a word but ended up sighing “I think, it will hard for your friend to get closer to her..” she stated “and after what happened, it will make sooyoung find it even harder to trust your friend..” she took a deep breath “she just.. has some issue.. on that word..” she added slowly

“Besides…” hyoyeon paused “she is just really stubborn, more than her cousin…” she added “and yoona just go to the place where even all of us seldom go there..”

“Where is she?” and it seems that curiousity eat her all

“Well, aside from taeyeon’s place, there is another place which she considered as home..” hyoyeon said, smiled “and she just love that place so much..”