chap 43

I Want You Only

Sooyoung is staring at the sleeping girl lovingly, while her fingers still brushing yoona’s hair gently, slowly, caressing her cheek, before the tall girl leaned closer, pressing her lips on yoona’s.

But sooyoung doesn’t move her lips, carefully planting a soft kiss, so that yoona wouldn’t wake up, well, at least not when she is practically confessing to the sleeping girl.

And sure, she won’t have a word to explain if yoona somehow wake up and find her lips pressed on hers.

Sooyoung is staying like that for a while, before decided to pull herself back, but before she can straighten her body, a pair of slender arms swiftly wrapping around her neck, pulling the latter closer, and start kissing the tall girl, deepened what first should only be a peck.

Losing her mind from the sudden act, Sooyoung is kissing back..

They are kissing in a moment, before something hit the tall girl..

Wait.. yoona is kissing her..

Yoona is kissing her.. kissing her.. what!??

 

Sooyoung eyes widened, quickly pulling herself from the girl, before she mumbled in horror “y-you..y-you’re u-up?!!”

Gulping, yoona quickly sit up on the couch, trying to find a word to explain “..emm.. w-well.. kind of..” she said, scratching her nape.

Still in the same stated, the tall girl whispered “..tell me you didn’t hear that..”

Yoona didn’t answer the question.. but her eyes is more than enough to give the taller girl the answer.

An awkward silent fill the living room, not one from the two girls is ready to talk..

While Yoona is trying hard to find a word to break the silent, sooyoung, in the other hand, surely trying to avoid it..

 

“..I-..”

Sooyoung’s word cut when yoona suddenly climb on her lap, sitting there, wrapping her arms around the taller girl’s neck, letting her knee on both beside sooyoung’s thigh, buried her face on sooyoung’s neck, letting the familiar scent fills her lungs.

“You don’t know how long I’ve been waiting for you to say that..” Yoona mumbled “how much I wish I can listen that words from your lips..”

“You’re not supposed to hear that..” the taller one replied.

“But I do..”

“You’re pretending to sleep…”

“What?!” yoona exclaimed panicky, pulling herself slightly, but still let her arms circling around Sooyoung’s neck “I-I don’t! I-I swear soo!! I was a-about to sleep!!” she explained.

“I called you..” Sooyoung argued, but not a hint of anger thrown by the taller girl.

“..I-I..”

“And you didn’t answer..” Sooyoung added.

“..I-I can’t sleep..” yoona mumbled, avoiding the taller girl’s eyes guiltily “not when you’re here..”

“Yoo-…”

“..I-I don’t want to miss a second when you’re here with me..” yoona cut “not when reality way lot more better with you beside me..”

“..are you.. actually waiting for this? Expecting a confession from me? that’s why you’re not sleeping?”

“What!? no!!” yoona answered immediately, but her eyes looking somewhere else.

“So.. are you doing that a lot when you’re telling a lie?” Sooyoung asked, referring to how yoona still not meeting her eyes.

“..i’m in love with you, soo.. so much..” yoona mumbled, finally shifting her gaze to the tall girl “..I know you do too.. and I just know that you wouldn’t talk about it..”

“And it’s not like I can bring it up in any circumstances …” yoona reasoned “I didn’t really expect that you would confessed actually.. but I do hope so..”

 

Yoona’s word bring another silent between the girls, still in the same position, before yoona voiced “but.. hey.. you confessed..” she said “..should i.. answer that?”

Sooyoung who is still looking at the girl in dazed, letting out a soft chuckle before she answered “no..”

An obvious frown appeared on yoona’s face by the single word, having her cheeks puffed, she was about to stand up from sooyoung’s lap, before the taller girl wrapped her slender arms around her waist tightly, pulling her even closer, before cuddling the girl and burying her face on her neck.

And only by a simple hug, Yoona can feel her heart double its pace, her face grew hotter, and the heat all over her body raising.

It’s sure, the perfect place she hopes to stay.. forever…

And she doesn’t wait to return the hug..

 

“..Yoona..” Sooyoung called softly, and the girl can feel Sooyoung’s warm breath on her neck.

“I’m afraid that I can’t hide my feeling any longer.. because every time I see you.. I found myself falling deeper for you..”

“I’m afraid that as what I said earlier.. maybe you just feel guilty over what you ever done in the past.. yet you mistaken that feeling as love..”

“..Yoona..”

“I’m so afraid.. because every time I meet you.. I want more from you.. I want you..”

“..i.. know that I lack a lot of things.. that’s why I’m afraid that I wouldn’t be enough for you..”

“I’m insecure.. because every person who tell me they love me, show me they didn’t.. they broke my trust.. and left me with nothing..”

“I live with fear.. of what have might happen in the future.. and I can’t help but being very cautions about my surrounding..”

“I’m not perfect.. and that’s why I keep on thinking about how could I make myself worthy for you..”

 

“Yoona..” sooyoung called softly, pulling herself slightly, leaving a little gap between them “I already told you this since the start.. so that, one day you wouldn’t regret whatever decision you may take now..”

“You may find a lot of things about me in the future.. and it might something that pleased you or maybe make you annoyed..” Sooyoung added, giving a soft chuckle.

“..yoona.. I know that I wouldn’t be that strong to lose you.. and I might have the fear of losing you everyday if you become mine.. and—and.. I might have the worst broken heart if you ever leave my life..”

“..but I’m willing to take the risk.. because I know.. living with that fear while having you by my side, is still a lot more worthy.. that living my life without you in it at all..”

“And after knowing all these things..” sooyoung said, her eyes gazing through yoona’s teary eyes “Im yoona.. can you give me a chance to have the very right to think about you all the time? to become the only person who can hug you everyday? and kiss your lips all time? and being the only person who can take care of you in any second?”

“I told you.. I am selfish..” Sooyoung said “and what’s mine.. is mine..” she added, giving a sweet smile “so.. can you give me the very right to own your heart? Your mind? and all every part of you?”

“And can you give me a chance to show you how much I love you? and much more everyday?”

“And yes..” Sooyoung added, giving another sweet teasing smile to the crying girl “this time.. you can answer the question..”

 

But instead of answering, yoona pulled the taller girl into another hug, sobbing quietly “why.. do you have to say it so sweetly..” she mumbled on Sooyoung’s neck, earning a soft chuckle from the taller girl.

“What? I practically pouring all my fears.. my insecurities.. and—and my flaws on you.. and you said it’s sweet?” the tall girl giggled, her hands run up and down on Yoona’s back.

“It’s sweet..” yoona mumbled, pulling herself from the hug.

“And does it suppose to answer my question?” Sooyoung asked, her brows creased, wearing a playful smile.

“How long I’ve been waiting for this, soo.. that question..” Yoona said, moving her hands to both Sooyoung’s cheeks “and ‘no’ is never a part of my answer..” Yoona added, before pressing her lips on the tall girl’s, and in no time, their tongue involved, drowning too much on their heated kiss, and Sooyoung’s hand already roaming freely on Yoona’s , inside her shirt.

 

“..Yoona..” Sooyoung broke the kiss, trying hard to breath “..this is not good..” she said, staring right into the other girl’s eyes “I want more.. and I can give you 3 fine reason why I think I could do that..”

Yoona blushed at the words, but still doesn’t have any intention to break their gaze, it’s just too much..

“First.. I need a bad urge to have a good check on your body, to reassure my serious worry.. that you don’t really have any other injured from the accident..” Sooyoung said, wearing a naughty smile, making Yoona’s face reddened.

“Second.. as I last said.. you let your guard down, yoona.. and this is just too much for me..” she added, worsen Yoona’s blushing.

“And third.. the fact that you’re mine now.. really doesn’t help at all..” Sooyoung ended, and yoona just can’t take sooyoung’s word anymore, that she hides her face on the taller brunette’s neck, hugging tightly.

“..but still.. I need an approval from my girlfriend..” Sooyoung whispered near Yoona’s right ear.

Yoona can’t even utter a word..

She is too embarrassed at the moment..

Sooyoung is now hers..

 

And getting no reply from the girl, sooyoung let out a soft chuckle.

“Hey..” sooyoung called “where’s your room?” the latter asked.

“Wh-what?” Yoona stuttered.

“Don’t worry..” sooyoung giggled “we just really can’t stay like this..” Sooyoung replied “I might lose my mind in any other second by this..”

“I’m just going to put you on bed, so that you can take your rest.. sleeping.. and I will stay here.. in the living room..” the brunette added “and I won’t sleep.. just any case you need something.. you can find me here.. awake..”

“So.. Yoona..” Sooyoung called, gently running her fingers between her girlfriend’s hairs “where’s your room?”

“..up-upstairs.. first room near the stairs.. in the right.. there is my name on the door..”

“Ah..” sooyoung nodded slightly “hold tightly..” she added, before using her arms to prop up Yoona’s body, under her bottom, letting the girl wrapping her long legs around her waist, and walking upstairs, carrying Yoona with her.

 

It’s not long before they arrived at the room..

Inside the room, which is pretty much filled by brown color and some bear doll which is Sooyoung remember that she had saw somewhere a lot in toy stores, sooyoung tucked her girlfriend on her bed, giving another kiss to the blushing girl, before staring at the girl sweetly.

“Go sleep..” Sooyoung said “sweet dream..” she added, giving another peck on Yoona’s temple.

“S-stay with me..” Yoona mumbled, gripping tightly on the hem of Sooyoung’s shirt, not letting the girl leave the room.

“There is a reason why I put you here.. and me, staying downstairs..” soooyoung giggled “and I thought, I already told you..”

Yoona sat up on the bed “..mm.. I-I..”

“Hmm?” sooyoung brows raised.

“..I-I want y-you..” and yoona’s face blushing hard, the moment she voiced the words.

Sooyoung stared at the blushing girl in hesitation, before she spoke “do you even know what you’re asking?”

“..o-of co-course..”

“Yoona.. I’m not forcing you or what.. it’s okay to say no.. I won’t mad just because-..”

“I-it’s not it..” yoona cut, eyes looking down on her bed “I j-just didn’t e-expect you to ask..” she added “i-I’m just—just to e-embarrassed to—to.. a-answer it..”

“Really? Because I really won’t get mad if-..”

“Y-yes.. I just.. mm..” and losing her words, yoona suddenly jump into Sooyoung’s embrace, whispering into her ear “..i just want you.. so much.. make me yours.. completely yours..”

“I thought you’re already mine..” sooyoung replied teasingly.

“Soo..” Yoona whined, getting nervous by second.

 

Sooyoung let out another soft giggle, before slowly, she leaned on the bed, along with the girl who is still hugging her tightly.

The tall brunette crawled into the bed, being on her girlfriend’s top, staying still, But sooyoung just doesn’t move.

“W-why?” yoona asked, loosing her hug.

“Nothing..” sooyoung answered “I mean.. yoona.. are you really su-..”

“I love you soo..” yoona cut “and yes.. I do want you..” she answered, worsen her blushing “a-and please.. c-can you s-stop asking th-that question.. i-it’s kind of e-embarrassing to keep as-asking you for this..”

Sooyoung giggled, before she leaned closer, kissing her girlfriend like how they did in the living room, letting their tongues having each other taste.

In another second, yoona can feel the cold air brushing against her bare skin, but quickly being warm, the moment sooyoung bare skin in touch with hers, wrapped her securely into her embrace.

The soft giggle escapes yoona’s lips when sooyoung’s trailing sweet wet kisses all around her body, bus soon it changed into muffled moans and hitched breath when sooyoung leaving marks on every inch of her body.

Another moment, yoona found herself drenched in sweats, while her moans getting loud when sooyoung touch every part of her body.

That night..

Having each other into their arms, just feel so perfect..

And yoona’s mind went blank, when sooyoung hands roaming all over her body, claiming what already hers.. but now.. it’s all only hers.. and just hers..

In that night..

With every hugs, kisses, touches, yoona feels.. high…

And that night.. only in sooyoung’s embrace.. her girlfriend, her woman, her sooyoung..

Yoona, for the very first time, experiences her first.. getting her fall more in love with the tall girl.. her sooyoung.. who drive her go to what people called as… heaven…