chap 51

I Want You Only

Sooyoung steeped out from the room, she turned to her right, finding her cousin sitting on the long chair, leaning her back with her eyes closed. She is alone, since Jessica may be helping to drive the kids back to the orphanage.

Sooyoung walked closer, sitting on the empty chair beside her cousin “..thank you, Taeng..” she whispered softly “..thank you so much..”

“..don’t talk with me..” Taeyeon mumbled, eyes still closed “I’m still mad at you..”

Sooyoung let out a soft chuckle by her cousin’s word, of course she knows how to differentiate when the cousin really mad, and when her cousin actually want to tell her ‘I almost die by what you did.. so, can you please stop worrying me to death..’

“..i’m not joking..” Taeyeon warned when hearing her cousin light chuckle.

“I know..” the tall brunette replied, but wearing a soft smile “..i know..”

Sooyoung took a glance at her cousin’s side façade, before imitating her cousin’s position. With eyes closed, she whispered “you know, when I woke up this morning.. honestly, I feel like.. giving up..”

“I scanned my surrounding and finding Yoona beside me..” she said “and that time, I thought, so, is she going to leave me too?”

“Then, I start wondering.. should I just give up, should I just end it here.. should I just.. kill myself then?”

“Yahh!” Taeyeon opened her eyes, staring at her cousin, not really like of what her cousin says.

“But then, I think, maybe I should wait for Taeyeon first..” Sooyoung continued, eyes still closing, ignoring her cousin’s yell “bidding my goodbye, before I left..”

“YAHHH!!” Taeyeon scolded “how could you say that?!!!”

But Sooyoung let out a soft chuckle instead, before she spoke “I’m joking..”

“That’s not really a good joke, you know!!! How could you say that!!”

“Yah! You started it!!” Sooyoung defended “you ignored me!”

“What? Yah! Choi Sooyoung! But still you can’t say things like that!! do you know how worried I was?!! Can’t you be serious?!”

Sooyoung giggled before her eyes softened “..I love you Taeng..”

Taeyeon sighed, before giving a mischievous smile “then.. are you going to dump Yoona?”

“Yah!” Sooyoung flicked her cousin’s forehead “stop joking, will you?” Sooyoung stared at her cousin weirdly “aren’t you the one who ask me to stop joking?”

They both are staring into each other eyes, before both girls burst out in laughter.

“Ahh.. I miss this..” Taeyeon mumbled, leaning back to her seat as how her cousin does.

“Yeah..”

 

They’re staying in a comfortable silent for a while, knowing that whatever happen they will still have ech other by their side. And it’s just more than enough..

“..thank you..” Sooyoung broke the silence “if it’s not you guys, I don’t even know if I can make it this far..” she added, turning to her cousin’s side “I’m so grateful to have you all into my life..”

“So do we..” Taeyeon replied, meeting the tall brunette’s eyes, giving a warm smile with it.

“Years ago.. when I crashed my car in purpose.. I hope.. that I will just.. die..”

“Soo-..” Taeyeon called, reacing Sooyoung’s left hand with her right, giving a tight squeeze.

“That way, I don’t even need to think about anything else in this world..” Sooyoung cut “I shut myself because I think, if I ever let you come closer into my life, I will even more screwed than before if you ever leave..”

“Soo-..”

“That’s why, I’m scared..” Sooyoung mumbled, giving a weak smile “that time when you told me to just live with you after scolding my parents..” she added, letting a soft chuckle by the memories “I don’t even know what comes into my mind when I accept that offer..”

“Then, I think.. maybe, I’m scared if I just live alone by myself, I will keep on trying to do the same time over and over again.. until I get what I want..” Sooyoung continued, eyes staring into the white wall “you know, maybe that time you will meet me in the hospital for different reasons.. and it gets me even more scared..”

“Lately I realized.. that’s all.. because I know, I need you all..” Sooyoung whispered softly, having a small smile on her face “I know..” Sooyoung whispered “you’re all who help me going through all this.. and make it possible for me to take all that pain…” She turned to meet taeyeon’s eye, giving a warm smile.

“I really owe you guys a lot.. you, tiff, hyo, and sunny..” Sooyoung chuckled “I will make sure to pay it some other time..” she joked, making the shorter girl giving the same chuckle.

“Oh, don’t be.. just please stop doing stupid thing.. and and stop making us dead worry..” she added “I think I even had a heart attack back then when I saw your car as the victim in yesterday’s accident..”

Sooyoung giggled, holding her cousin’s hand tighter “you’re exaggerating..”

“Oh, please..” Taeyeon rolled her eyes, giving a serious look on her cousin’s eye “I swore.. I can feel my heart stop beating!!”

Sooyoung let out another giggle, before pulling her cousin into a hug “..I miss grandma..” she whispered, while Taeyeon rubbing her back ups and downs.

“I’m sure she misses you too..” Taeyeon said “we all know that she is being favoritism towards you.. which sometimes make me quite.. jealous..” Taeyeon added, making the tall brunette chuckle.

They’re both drowning into another comfortable silent, before Sooyoung spoke.

“Taeng..” the tall brunette whispered carefully.

“Hmm?”

“Can you.. get me out from the hospital tonight?”

“What!?” Taeyeon pulled from the hug swiftly, throwing her cousin an unbelievable look “are you crazy?!”

“Oh, come on, Taeng..” the taller brunette whined childishly.

“Give me a reason why I should do that..”

“I’m bored here..” Sooyoung quickly replied “it’s a hospital for elders.. besides, I miss outside foods..” she grinned.

“Then, I will just move you to other hospital tomorrow..” Taeyeon said “for food, I will secretly smuggle outside food for you..” she added, making the younger girl pouting.

“Taeng..” Sooyoung whined “please..”

“No choi Sooyoung.. it wont work this time..” Taeyeon said “after you tried to kill yourself again, do you-..”

“Yah! I don’t do it on purpose this time..” Sooyoung cut “trust me Taeng.. I don’t need second try to master the skills..” Sooyoung playfully boasted “if I really want to kill my self that time.. I’m sure that I won’t fail..”

“Yahh! How many times do I need to remind you not to joke like that?!!”

“Yah!! You started it!!”

Taeyeon sighed in defeated “Sooyoung.. I can’t take your reason, and-..”

“Because this place remind me of grandma..” Sooyoung cut, head bended down.

Taeyeon went silent before she cupped the taller girl’s face with both her hands “Soo.. I don’t think that you’re strong enough to get out already..”

“I promise to stay at home for one week full..” Sooyoung said “I won’t even took a step out from the penthouse..” she added, followed by a naughty grin “besides, I have some unfinished business with my baby..”

“Yah!” Taeyeon flicked her cousin’s temple lightly, careful not to hurt her cousin more.

“Ouch, Taeng!!” Sooyoung winced in pain, rubbing the place where her cousin flicked just now “I’m gonna report Dr.Han that you hurt me!!”

“Yah! I know what you think, and please keep your dirty mind for a while..” the shorter girl scolded “you’re not fully recovered yet..”

“Yahh! You’re the one who has that dirty mind!” Sooyoung defended “I mean we need talking, you know..”

“Oh, yeah…” Taeyeon scoffed “let see about that..”

The taller brunette only replied with a grin, before she persuaded her petite cousin “taenggg… pleaseee..”

“..ask tiffany then..”

“Taengggg..” Sooyoung whined “you know she won’t let me out!!”

“She will kill me..” Taeyeon mumbled in horror “worse, she might torturing me before she does that..”

“I will make sure she won’t..”

“Then, why don’t you just ask her?”

“No.. she should know just right after you got the permission from the doctor to let me out..” Sooyoung grinned childishly “please.. Taeng..”

Taeyeon lost in her thought, before she sighed in defeat “..make it two weeks..”

“Taenggg!”

“Take it or leave it, Choi Sooyoung…”

Sooyoung pouted, before she finally said “fine..”

“And I will get the doctor to come everyday to check on you..”

“Okay.. okay..”

Taeyeon stood up from her seat “jezz.. why I have such a stubborn cousin..” she mumbled.

“Yahh!! I’m-..”

Sooyoung’s words get cut when Taeyeon wrapped her into her embrace, leaning to plant soft kiss on her tall cousin’s temple after, before she spoke “go inside.. make sure tiff doesn’t take any step out from the room..” Taeyeon gave a serious expression “I will go home straight after doing this..” she added “and I will hide from her for about.. hmm.. a week..”

Sooyoung giggled, wrapping her arms on around the petite girl’s waist, burying her face on Taeyeon’s tummy “thank you, Taeng..”

-----