chap 44

I Want You Only

Sooyoung opened her eyes, feeling the coming light from the window, greeted by the sight of her still sleeping girlfriend, wrapped on her embrace securely, and immediately, a sweet smile formed on her face.

Bringing her hand up, caressing the sleeping girl’s face, before leaning closer, pressing her lips on the girl’s lips. Sooyoung is staying still, and it doesn’t take long before the lips she pressed against, curved a smile.

Knowing Yoona woke up already by the smile, Sooyoung was about to pull herself from the kiss, but instead, Yoona deepen what should be a peck, giving a so breathless morning kiss.

They break the kiss the moment after, Sooyoung let out a soft giggle, watching Yoona slowly opened her eyes, staring right into each her eyes.

“Morning beautiful..” Sooyoung greeted sweetly, and she can see that pink tint appear on both her girlfriend’s cheeks. Getting shy from how Sooyoung called her, Yoona buried her face on the taller girl’s neck, tighten the hug.

Yoona can feels her heart missing its beats, her body heated, remembering their sweet night, and the fact that they are still on the bed, having no clothes on, make it even harder for her to breath.

Letting out another chuckle, Sooyoung her girlfriend’s hairs gently “ah.. my girlfriend seems not to have enough of me..” she teased, and obviously, even Sooyoung can’t see the latter’s face, she is sure that Yoona’s blush worsen.

Getting no response, the tall brunette went with her tease “even if there is surely someone who is refusing to stop last night..” making Yoona’s hug even more tight “and she is even-..”

“Sooo..” Yoona whined, can’t take more of her girlfriend’s tease.

Sooyoung giggled “then.. look at me..”

“No..” Yoona mumbled.

“Why? are you just refusing to look at your girlfriend?” Sooyoung faked a disappointing tone “fine..” she said, stopping whatever she did, wanting to turn her body, but Yoona quickly tighten her embrace more, refusing to let the latter doing so.

“..i-I’m.. ju-just e-embarrassed..”

“Why?” Sooyoung asked, obviously only a part of her tease “because.. we made love?” the latter asked, wearing a naughty smile “get used to it..” Sooyoung whispered naughtily “because we’re going to make more every day..” making Yoona’s face redden.

“And it’s such a waste that I can spend the morning with my girlfriend, but can’t get to see her beautiful face..” the taller girl added “..and body..” she teased, definitely only making her girlfriend blushing more.

“Sooo..” Yoona let out another whine, making the taller brunette giggled.

“Okay.. okay..” Sooyoung said between her giggle “then, come on.. look at me..” Sooyoung persuaded, making Yoona loosening the hug, finally getting to see her girlfriend’s red face, with the girl avoiding her eyes.

Slowly, Yoona fixed her eyes, meeting her tall girlfriend’s eyes who is giving that sweet smile, there is a slight gap between their face, but their body pressed together still in a hug, Yoona is staring right into the latter’s eyes, deeply, lovingly, drowning much, before she blurted out unconsciously “..you’re beautiful..” seems like Yoona doesn’t even realized her own word by the fact that her face redden.

“Hmm?” Sooyoung let out a soft chuckle by the sudden comment, leaning closer to the shy girl, meeting their forehead together “then.. you should really see my girlfriend..”

And another blush appear on both Yoona’s cheeks, before she hides her face on Sooyoung’s side face, whispering “..and sweet..”

“You’re sweeter..” Sooyoung replied, this time wearing another sweet naughty smile “I eat you all night, remember?”

“Soooo!!”

“What?!” Sooyoung asked between her chuckle “you started it!”

“B-but—but.. i-I di-din’t tease you!!”

“I didn’t tease you too!” Sooyoung defended “I’m saying the truth..”

“..you’re such a tease..” Yoona mumbled.

Sooyoung let out another giggle, before planting soft kisses on Yoona’s bare shoulder, earning soft moans from the latter.

“..s-soo..”

“Hmm?” Sooyoung hummed, not stopping what she does, flooding Yoona with teasing kisses from her shoulder to her neck.

“..mm-mm…” cannot take more of her girlfriend’s tease, Yoona pulled herself from the hug, and crushing her lips against her girlfriend’s, Sooyoung let out another giggle before bringing it into another round of making love.

They’re in the middle of it, losing their senses of their surroundings, the heat and their moans echoed inside the room, along with soft giggles from Yoona when her girlfriend teasingly kissing her or touching her with that naughty grin.

A sudden ringtone from Sooyoung’s phone added another sound to the voices they made, but seems like it cannot even disturb their heated moment.

Sooyoung still flooding her girlfriend’s body with kisses, not forgetting to leave her marks here and there, before something hit the tall girl.

“Oh, crap..” Sooyoung mumbled, stop whatever she is doing, quickly taking her phone which she place on the small table beside Yoona’s bed last night.

A deep sigh escaped her lips, the moment Sooyoung glanced over her phone.

“What? why?” Yoona asked, disappointed by the sudden disturbing, back hugging her girlfriend, before placing her chin on the taller brunette’s shoulder.

“It’s taeng..” Sooyoung mumbled, turning her body slightly to let her girlfriend took a peek on her phone “I forgot to tell her that I’m staying with you..” she explained “she might be worried that I didn’t go home all night..”

“Ahh..” Yoona nodded “..you’re not picking it up?” Yoona asked, glancing over her girlfriend who seems to have a thought, before a mischievous smile appeared on that face.

“Nope…” the brunette answered, placing her phone back to its place, before turning her body to face her girlfriend, wrapping her arms around Yoona’s waist, still with the very same smile “I’m busy..” she added, before flooding Yoona’s neck with another kisses.

“..mmm.. s-soo.. a-are yo-you su-sure?” Yoona mumbled, but her arms still wrapped around sooyoung’s neck tightly, surely doesn’t want her girlfriend to take another stop of what she is doing.

“Hmm..” Sooyoung nodded slightly “she might.. just.. want to.. scolded me..” Sooyoung mumbled on the girl’s neck “I can.. take care.. of it.. later..” she added.

“..m-mm.. i.. mm.. soo!” Yoona whined, when the pleasure she got stopped, making sooyoung giggled by the childish pout.

“I’m going home today..” Sooyoung said, hand caressing her girlfriend’s cheeks.

“That fast?” the other girl frowned “it’s Saturday.. how about staying another night?” Yoona asked, hopefully.

“Ahh.. as mush as I want to.. I can’t..” Sooyoung answered, followed by an obvious frown “I am going to have a long lecture by taeng for this..” she added “and staying for another night, might get her to kick me out from her place..” she giggled “you don’t want to have a homeless girlfriend, right?”

“It’s even more better..” Yoona said “you can just live here.. with me..”

Another chuckle escapes Sooyoung’s lips, before giving a sweet teasing smile “so that we can make love every night.. all night long?”

“Th-that’s no-not what i-I mean..” Yoona blushed.

“Really?” the taller girl gave a playful smirk.

“Ya-yah!! Yo-you should stop teasing your-your girlfriend!”

“Ahh.. my girlfriend..” Sooyoung stared at the girl lovingly “I love how it sounds…”

Yoona only pulled the latter into a tight hug, hiding her so red face.

“Then..” Sooyoung voiced “go with me..” she said “your friend might there too..” she added “let’s spent the day together…” she said, running her fingers between Yoona’s hairs “how? Is that okay?”

“That’s more better than spending the day alone here..” Yoona mumbled, pulling from the hug, earning soft giggle from Sooyoung.

“Okay.. then, let’s shower now..” Sooyoung said, grinned.

“Wh-what?”

“Why?” the tall girl asked innocently “what do you want to hide? I’ve seen it all night..” the brunette commented, earning another blush from her girlfriend “beside, trust me, you will love it.. a lot..” she added, wearing another naughty smirk, before standing up from the bed, holding Yoona’s hand.

“B-but—but-.. ah, soo!!” and before she know it, Sooyoung already carry her to the bathroom in her room, continuing what they left before..

-----

 

The two tall brunettes are making their way to the hotel, going straight to the highest level, where Taeyeon’s penthouse should be.

Arriving in front of the door, Sooyoung turned to her girlfriend “yoona..” she called “is it okay for you if they know about us?”

“Hmm?” Yoona gave a confused look.

“I mean.. our relationship..” she added, grinning “lover..”

“..mm..” a slight pink tint covered Yoona’s cheeks by the word “..i-I don’t mind..”

“Okay..” Sooyoung smiled sweetly, ruffling her girlfriend’s hairs slightly “then.. bear with it..”

“Hmm?” Yoona made another confused look.

“Ahh.. you’ll see when you get inside..”

 

The two girls, making their way to the penthouse, they’re going to the living room, trying to see who is at home at the hour, it almost lunch, peeking on the kitchen to find a certain red-head there, busy cooking.

Feeling the sudden appearance, Tiffany lifted her head only to be greeted by the sight of two tall women walking inside, hands still busy doing its works.

“Hey, tiff..” Sooyoung greeted calmly, walking to the refrigerator to take a drink for her and her girlfriend “where’s others?”

“Taeng is busy in her room, sunny and hyo are fetching their girlfriend.. we’re planning to have lunch and dinner together.. and in case you wondered about yul, she is on her way.. are you two joining us?” she asked.

“Yeah.. count us in..” Sooyoung replied, serving the quiet girl her drink, and there is just too much affection from simply serving the drink.

Who the hell will affectionately caressing someone’s cheeks while serving a drink, or talking so closely like they’re about to kiss, and yeah.. they’re using the same glass, while there are about more than a dozen glasses on the buffet.

And sure.. the red head’s eyes would never failed to catch it.

“So..” Tiffany voiced, fixing her eyes on her busy hand, trying not to get cut, getting both girl’s attention “I heard that someone is not going home last night..”

“..yeah..” Sooyoung answered, the words are obviously thrown to her “I’m staying with Yoona.. in case she needs any help..” she reasoned, taking a quick glance to Yoona’s right wrist, still in bandage.

Tiffany let out a silent scoffed, trying not to burst into laughter “yeah.. help..” and it is just not tiffany if she doesn’t start her playful teasing “but I believe.. it will heal faster if you didn’t do anything with that hand..” she said, giving a playful glance over the two standing blushing girls “by that..” she added “I mean not to do some weird things..”

“..ehem..” Sooyoung cleared “I’m going to meet taeng now..” she said, chancing the topic, ready to walk out from the kitchen, but tiffany’s voice stopped her.

“Believe me..” the red haired girl said “you don’t want to meet her right now..”

“Why?” sooyoung asked, eyeing her bestfriend suspiciously.

“Well.. just not now..” she said, but the stubborn tall brunette, didn’t take it seriously, leaving right away, but still able to mouthed ‘don’t make her feel uncomfortable’ to the redhead, making Tiffany only shrugged her shoulder, giving an innocent smile.

“..do you.. need some help?” Yoona voiced hesitantly, walking closer to Tiffany’s side, seems like the red head almost forget about her.

“Ahh.. of course.. I would love too..” Tiffany said, giving an eye smile in return “please help me with this..” she said, handing the girl a knife and some veggie to cut who is standing in front of her, with a table between them.

“So..” tiffany broke the silent between them “are you two together?” with her eyes fixed on her busy hands.

“..umm.. y-yeah..” the latter answered.

“Ahh..” Tiffany nodded slightly “that’s why she was staying all night in your place..” she teased “so much things much happened, right?” she commented, making Yoona’s face all red, and of course, by that tiffany already know the answer.

Tiffany giggled by Yoona’s reaction , but it wouldn’t stop her for her enjoyable teasing time, not when there is someone who is being such a great target “so..” tiffany continued, still not lifting her head from her busy hands “how is she?”

“Hmm?” Yoona brows creased in confused.

“You know.. last night..”

“Wh-what?.. em-mm.. er.. i-i..” Yoona found herself struggling with her already so red face, finally understanding Sooyoung’s word before, and all tiffany does is trying hard to hold her laughter.

“Ah.. so you-..”

“YAHH!! TIFFANY HWANG!!” a sudden loud voice cut, barging inside the kitchen “why the hell you didn’t tell me that jessica is there??!!!”

“You didn’t asked..” Tiffany replied, already laughing herself out “did you come in?” she asked between her laughter.

“No!! I can hear their voice even before I come inside taeng’s room!!” Sooyoung answered, pissed.

“You seriously..” Sooyoung stared at her bestfriend in disbelief, standing beside her girlfriend “it’s really a good thing that I didn’t just come inside immediately..”

“Ahh.. it will get even more fun if you get inside…” tiffany giggled.

“Jezz, You-..” Sooyoung sighed “Jessica is seriously so loud..”

“Louder than you girlfriend?”

“Of co-..” and sooyoung was taken aback by that, stopping herself in the middle, okay.. she is falling for the trap..

But yeah, an evil smile appeared on the red haired girl’s face “ahh..” she shot the two blushing latter a teasing look “so that’s why you’re staying the night with her..”

“Ya-yah! I’m hungry.. just—just get the cooking done sooner..” Sooyoung said, attempting to stop her bestfriend from the teasing, after looking at her girlfriend who has her head down, not even daring to lift her so red face.

Stop it..” Sooyoung mouthed.

“Of course you’re hungry..” tiffany said, ignoring the taller girl’s request “you’re having a rough night..”

What the hell are you doing! Stop it, tiff!”

“You sure are moving fast, sooyoung..” tiffany added, completely pretending not to get Sooyoung’s silent word.

Soon.. the other girls back from fetching their girlfriend, and another teasing friend joining the so much fun new game, called ‘teasing the new couple’.

-----

 

Added some chairs here and there, the dining room seems to crowded with 10 girls at once. And their really loud chatting made it even harder to even recognize who the owner of the voice.

They are all eating relaxingly, enjoying their lunch together, something that they agree to do ever weekend from now, spending time together..

Everything go on well, but there is something that a certain girl is considering to talk, but she already made the promise. So, there she is..

“Soo..” tiffany called, making all eyes glued on her, especially the one whose name mentioned.

“Hmm?” Sooyoung us staring back into her bestfriend.

“..Your mom called me last night..” tiffany finally voiced after some moment of silence, this time, making all eyes glued on the tall brunette.

“She said, she has been calling you over these few weeks..” Tiffany added “but you never picked it up..”

“Because I don’t see the needed to do so..” Sooyoung said, shifting her gaze back to her plate.

“Soo..” Tiffany called “tomorrow is your sister’s birthday.. and she just want to ask you to come..” Tiffany said “will you be-..”

“I won’t..” Sooyoung cut, standing from her seat “I’m finish eating..” she said, before leaving the dining room, going to her own room.

Yoona was about to stand up, going after her girlfriend, but tiffany stopped her.

“Wait, yoona..” Tiffany called, making the girl looking at her.

“Well.. you see.. it’s your girlfriend’s sister party.. so obviously, you’re invited..” she said “her mom said that it’s okay to invite some sooyoung’s friends, because maybe she will feel more comfortable being there..” Yoona only nodded.

“So.. if you can help me..” Tiffany said, hesitantly “ask her to come, will you?”

“Ah.. I can try..” Yoona replied, giving a small smile before going after her girlfriend.

“And it’s going the same for you..” tiffany said, shifting her gaze to a certain petite girl after yoona left “she is your cousin, tae..”

“I don’t see any needed of doing so..” Taeyeon answered, pretending to busy eating.

“She is your cousin..“

“Yeahh! The same family that-..”

“It’s not sulli’s fault.. you can’t blame sulli for that..” Tiffany cut “and as much as you hate to admit it, you do know it yourself..”

Tiffany’s word silenced the girl.

“Sulli loves Sooyoung.. you know that..” Tiffany added “so, could you just attend the party.. it’s once a year.. the birthday.. and it’s already two years that you both didn’t come..”

“How sad sulli would be if you both won’t come this time too..”

Taeyeon sighed, knowing maybe a part of tiffany’s word is true.

It’s never been sulli’s fault..”

“..I will go..” Taeyeon finally said, giving a deep sigh after “if sooyoung does..”