chap 11

I Want You Only

It’s night already. But Yoona is just lying on her bed, staring at the ceiling. She can’t sleep at all. She has been thinking about a certain person. And no matter how hard she closed her eyes, the picture of that person always on her mind.

what the hell happened to me?” she mumbled

“I’m not in love with her, right?” she sighs “it can’t be..”

“maybe I just feel guilty about what happened, about playing with her feelings..” she convinced herself. “or maybe I’m just curious about her life… about what I saw in her eyes…”

She closed her eyes, and all she can she is the last time sooyoung talked to her, when the tall girl found out about their plan.

“she didn’t even get mad at me..” she released a heavy breath. “she should just yelled at me.. or maybe I will feel better if she just scream or slap me…”

“… all she said just telling me to stop.. and now, she even draw a invincible barrier between us, a line..”

 “but why does it make me frustrated? Knowing that I can’t going through that?” yoona release another sigh. "why she can't even leave my mind?"

“why did I cried that time?” yoona mumbled, frustrated “do I already falling for her?”

“no, it can’t be…” she stared at the ceiling “but.. what if I really do?”

“no.. no.. im yoona.. you can’t..” she whispered to herself “you’re not in love with her…”

“yeah.. maybe I just feel guilty doing this things or curious about what happened to her… or maybe just because I feel sad after losing a friend…” she mumbled. “that’s right… just stop thinking about her yoona..”

“what will happen tomorrow?”

“maybe I should prepared my self for the worst..”

And that’s how yoona spent her night. She keeps on thinking about a certain person who can’t leave her mind. And about what will happen to them. Or what will taeyeon does. All of that thought, giving her headache until finally she drifted herself to sleep.

-----

 

Besides yoona, there is another figure which can’t close her eyes. Jessica keeps on releasing heavy sighs. As a heavy sleeper, tonight, she can’t even stop herself from thinking. She is worried, scared, and sad about what happened.

She can’t forget the furious taeyeon this morning. Her mind keeps replaying what happened this morning, and it absolutely drive her crazy. That’s the first time she saw the latter that angry. And make her wondering what behind her anger.

Her mind keeps on thinking about what will happen tomorrow. How worse it can turn out. And obviously she knows taeyeon will definitely does what she had said this morning.

She knows, she can’t angry her cousin and her friends, even if it was definitely their fault. They’re just trying to protect her too. But she never thought that a stupid and crazy idea like that would ever cross their mind.

“oh Gosh.. what are you all doing?!” she really feel frustrated right now.

“how do I fix this??” she mumbled slowly “now, instead of getting closer to taeyeon, I just push her further…”

“I miss her laugh..” jessica mumbled sadly “and now, don’t even talk about laughing to me.. she won’t even want to see me..”

“what should I do?” she sighed

“I hope, everything will be okay..”

It takes hours before jessica finally drifted to her late night sleep…

-----

 

The tall tanned woman is just pacing back and forth on her room. She can’t even lying on her bed. Too worried about what might happen.

“I should have listened to them..” she mumbled

“now I messed up everything..” she sighs

“what can I do now?” she keeps thinking “should I met taeyeon to apologize? Or sooyoung?”

“should I talk to them?” she kept talking to her self “but, will they even listen to me?”

“now, I even ruin hyomin relationship..” she released a heavy sighs.

“ohh gosh.. how could I be so careless… why I can’t think about this before…”

“this is seriously driving me crazy…”

“now, kwon yuri.. think a way to fix this mess…” she told herself

-----

 

It’s another college day. And it should be a usual beautiful day, but not for five figures that come to school with so much worried. They have been walking around, but their eyes seems can’t stop looking for certain person, Maybe different for each figure, but maybe just the same person.

They’re all walking to the cafeteria, the place where they usually found the other group easily. And as expected, there are five figures sitting there, having their breakfast.

Upon saw her girlfriend, hyoyeon stand up from her seat and saying goodbye, she is walking to seohyun, and they both headed to the library. While the others just standing there awkwardly.

Jessica, yoona, yuri, and hyomin just walked closer to their seat. Hyomin just sat beside her girlfriend who is sitting beside taeyeon , but she doesn’t even utter a word. But as soon as taeyeon saw the others, she stands up from her seat and leaving her friends in confusion.

Sooyoung eyed taeyeon before turned her head to sunny, which sunny shakes her head lightly and shrugged her shoulder, which make the tall girl stands from her seat and go after her cousin. Tiffany doesn’t even talk.

Sunny eyed jessica “did you have a fight with taeng?”

Jessica keeps silent for second before answered “i.. am.. not really sure..” she said unsure, doesn’t know what to say.

“what do you mean?” sunny raised her brows

Jessica shifted her gaze to yuri and yoona with a questioned look.

they don’t know that taeyeon already known?” yoona whispered to yuri

“well, I really don’t have any idea…” yuri whispered back.

“emm.. well..”

attention… the following student named im yoona, jung jessica, kwon yuri, park hyomin, and seo juhyun.. please go to the university student affairs division now…” just when jessica is about to talk, a voice from the speaker echoed in the university.

“emm, sorry.. I might leaving now..” jessica gives a slight smile to them, following by yuri, yoona, and hyomin, before leaving that place. While tiffany and sunny just looked at them with a questioned expression.

“what the hell was that?” tiffany mumbled slowly while staring at sunny.