chap 47

I Want You Only

It’s still morning, hours passed and Sooyoung still hasn’t been there, in her house, and Yoona seems just can’t wait any longer that she decided just to go to her girlfriend’s place. With a taxi, she quickly and impatiently went to Sooyoung’s place.

After bugging the driver with some rushing words with an emergency excuses, Yoona arrived in front of the penthouse in no time. Wasting no time, she rings the bell, and as usual, Tiffany is the one who opened the door.

“Hey.. Yoona, you’re early..” Tiffany greeted, still fresh from shower.

“Morning..” Yoona flashed a smile, greeting the latter back, while stepping inside the penthouse.

Tiffany tilted her head slightly, waiting in front of the door “hey.. where’s Soo?”

“Hmm?” Yoona turned swiftly, giving a confused expression “why are you asking? Shouldn’t I be the one who ask you that?”

“What do you mean?” Tiffany gave a stiff chuckle “didn’t she go home with you last night? Shouldn’t she staying with you?”

“What? no.. I asked her to.. but she went home last night..” Yoona replied.

“Wh-what? but—but.. she doesn’t-.. crap..” tiffany mumbled, her expression turned darker by second.

“Sh-she is not here?” Yoona eyes widened, worries start filling inside her.

Tiffany panicked, but trying to keep herself calm “okay.. okay.. did she said something? or—or maybe she leaves you a massage.. try looking at your phone..” tiffany suggested, making the tall girl quickly shoving her back, looking for her phone.

“Nothing..” Yoona mumbled, her phone on her hand “I will try calling her..” she said while both girl making their way to the living room, with Tiffany doing the same thing.

But after the third tries, the brunette still get nothing.. nothing but voicemail..

“Damn..” tiffany mumbled, getting even more worried “Taeng will seriously freak out if she knows this..” tiffany sighed, while half of her already dying of worry, another half of her shivering by the image of furious Taeyeon.

“Where the hell is she?!” Tiffany snapped, angrily throwing her phone to the couch, while Yoona still trying to reach her girlfriend “why the hell she hasn’t going home yet?!”

And just that, a figure passed by, getting the two latter frozen by the question “who hasn’t going home yet?”

-----

 

It’s eight in the morning..

Sooyoung is sitting inside her car, parking right in front of a familiar building, which she used to visit almost everyday. These days, she rarely visits the place, but still manages to go there at least twice a week or more.

No, not out of duty of course..

She just need to see someone there.. Someone who she knows won’t judge her for anything.. Someone who will still love her, despise all her flaw.. Someone, just someone who will always listen to her.. and love her no matter what.

The building, painted most in white, placed out from the busy town, not in the village exactly, just somewhere calm and far from the noise, the right place for people who need calmness.. or how it says, most of it, a place where elders spending their time without sorrow.. just, the right place for a great quietness…

 

Sooyoung opened her eyes, all red and tired, no matter how long she shut her eyes, she just can’t get herself to sleep, not when there are jut too much thought running inside her mind.. filling every corner of it.

Since she doesn’t have any will to go home, she drove right to this place.. actually this place is like hospital, especially for elders..

Sooyoung sighed, going out from her car, she walked inside the hospital building, it’s supposed to be visitor time already.

Making her way inside, Sooyoung greeted some nurses or employees she passed by, and they greeted the tall girl warmly, pretty much knowing the girl due to her continuous visit.

Sooyoung is walking to one of the room, passing by the front counter, and something caught her eyes.

It’s her face.. her photo, in three different newspaper and magazine.. she is on today’s news.. but what broke her much is what written on it.. a bitter chuckle escapes her lips by the simple sentences..

“..mo-morning mi-miss Soo-sooyoung..” the nurse greeted awkwardly, staring at the tall brunette whose eyes still glued on the table.

Sooyoung gave a weak tired smile as a greet before she mumbled “..this..” she said, pointing to one of the magazine “..can I.. have this?”

“Ahh.. o-of course miss..”

“..thank you..” Sooyoung mumbled, taking the magazine with her, before continuing to someone’s room there, gripping the magazine tightly.

-----

 

“See!! I told you!!” Taeyeon loud voice echoed through the spacious living room “Sooyoung shouldn’t be there! she just shouldn’t!!”

Currently, there are Taeyeon, Tiffany, Yoona, Jessica, Sunny and Hyoyeon in the living room, other might still on their way. After knowing about Sooyoung hasn’t going home yet, they are all definitely skipping class today.

“I know this is going to happen!! I shouldn’t let her come!!” Taeyeon ranted “see! Is this what you want?! This is-..”

“Yahh!! Can you stop doing that?!!” tiffany finally fired back “I didn’t know that your aunt will actually doing it there!!” she said “am I supposed to—to know what will happen there?!!”

“You know how that woman is!! she will obviously throwing her hatred towards Sooyoung!! Anywhere!!” Taeyeon spat “besides, it’s sulli’s birthday and—and they all were supposed to be there!!”

“Taeng..” Jessica called the furious latter, trying to calm her girlfriend.

“I didn’t know, okay!! All I do is trying to do Sooyoung’s mom favor!! And it’s sulli’s birthday!! You know how sooyoung is!! because it’s sulli’s birthday, we know that she will at least considering about coming!!” Tiffany raged “it’s her parents!! They just want to know how Sooyoung’s doing!!”

“Tch!” Taeyeon scoffed “do you really believe that?!” she asked unbelievably “did what happen years ago mean nothing to you!! do you really think that they care!!”

“No matter how many times you dejected it, you know that they are Sooyoung’s parents!! And they are all just worried!! Can’t you see that?!”

“Tiff..” Yoona called softly, trying to keep herself calm. In this situation, even since earlier, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Jessica and Yoona already did their best to calm the two angry girls. But as time passed by, their yell going worse, and start blaming each other.

“Well, I might start to believe it if they are acting like that parents like how they’re supposed to be!!” Taeyeon yelled angrily “if you didn’t ask Yoona to persuade Sooyoung to come, this definitely won’t happened!!”

“So, you’re saying it’s my fault?!!”

“Aren’t you!??”

“Yah!! I know you’re dead worried right now, but putting the blame on me will solve nothing!! And I already know that it’s my fault that I don’t need you to throw it right on my face!! I regret it okay!! I’m so-..”

“And does regretting it will get everything back into like how it supposed to be!??”

“I told you, i-..”

“It’s your fault!!” Taeyeon cut.

“I know it!! I know it!! I said, i’m sorry!!” Tiffany yelled back, finally bursting in tears, burying her face with both palms. The words her petite bestfriend throw right into her, just hurt her so much.

 Taeyeon went silent over the sight of Yoona is trying to calm her bestfriend.

“Taeng..” Jessica called softly, hugging her girlfriend tightly “I know that you’re so worried right now.. but throwing your anger and frustration towards tiffany will make no difference.. she is just as worried as you..” she whispered softly to the latter who already buried her face on her neck “calm down, will you?”

Taeyeon nodded slightly, after a moment calming down, she walked closer to her red haired friends, sitting beside the girl, gently caressing tiffany’s shoulder “fany.. I’m sorry..” she said “I’s really worried right now, and it makes me lost my mind..” she whispered “sorry fany..”

“..It’s.. okay..” Tiffany answered between her sobs.

“Come here..” Taeyeon said, pulling the latter into a hug, letting tiffany calming down in her embrace “I know you’re worried about her too..” taeyeon said “so.. I’m sorry..” and she feels a slight nod from her bestfriend.

A small smile form on Jessica lips by the sight and another girl let out a reliving sigh by that, before a ring voice breaking the dead silence in the living room.

“I’ll get it…” Hyoyeon said, quickly going to open the door.

 

After opened the door, hyoyeon is walking back to the living room, followed by another figure.

Yuri eyed her girlfriend who is now being I hug by Taeyeon, sharing glances over other person there, pretty much knowing what happen from Tiffany’s call earlier before she spoke, hesitantly “..emm.. well, guys..” she called “.. i know that it’s not really a good time to ask you this..” she added, throwing another worried glances over other girls.

“..but.. have you seen today’s news?”

Yuri’s question get everyone’s eyes glued right to her, much of it, giving an unreadable questioned look.

“..well.. it’s practically everywhere..” Yuri added “.. I saw it on TV before.. and every magazines had her as the headline news..” she added, hesitantly falling her eyes to Taeyeon who staring intently at her “..it’s Sooyoung..” she mumbled, shoving her bag to get the magazine she brought earlier on her way to Taeyeon’s penthouse, offering the thick book to Taeyeon’s side.

Taeyeon’s expression slowly changed, and it gets darker by seconds before standing up, walking closer to yuri and took the magazine from the girl’s hand.

And what she saw, bring her down on the floor, falling along with the magazine in her hands, along with her crushed heart..

Tears flowing down from Taeyeon’s face, for some reason, she feels her heart shattered by the news, and how bad could it get into her cousin if she gets to see the news?

Only by the simple sentence, Taeyeon knows, she needs to find the tall brunette faster..

Tiffany walked behind, bended slightly to get the news from the dazed Taeyeon, before reading the cover on the magazine.

There she is, Sooyoung’s photo right on the cover.. along with a simple sentence..

“CHOI SOOYOUNG, THE ADOPTED DAUGHTER OF THE CHOI’S!!?”


 

Hey..

Since you’re asking me questions, here, I update earlier…

You can get some of your answer here, but others might still in few chaps after this, I will just go along with the story..

 

And hey, is my story getting confusing? Or boring?

Ahahahaha~

Anyway…

Thanks for reading.. :)

 

-Sooshi9-