chap 26

I Want You Only

Tiffany went to the front table to inform the hotel’s manager about what she had told yoona before. After making sure that the manager understood what she said, she walked to the lift and pressed the 40th floor.

“Oh, aunty han…” She met an old lady just when she was about to go out from the lift “already go home?” she greeted warmly with a small smile.

“Yeah, taeyeon told me that she will take care of soo..” she smile back and tiffany just nodded before she went inside the lift.

Well, aunty han is the personal helper who usually come to clean their home every day. She will come in the morning, and go home in the afternoon.

Tiffany then went into taeyeon’s big penthouse and stared at the blonde who is sitting on the living room. Just before she can ask, taeyeon walked from the kitchen with a glass of water.

“Oh, you’re home?” taeyeon glanced at tiffany before made her way to the blonde.

“Yeah..” tiffany stared at them, walking to the couch. She is sitting there quietly, obviously waiting for something.

“I am going to check on soo first..” taeyeon said, standing from her seat, but just before she can go further, her phone ringing.

She took a quick look at the screen, groaned before answered “yeah, hyo?”

“What? I can’t come today..” she argued after listening to what the girl said “you know, sooyoung is sick, and I already told aunty han to go home” she sighed “can’t I just go there tomorrow or next time?”

“But, hyo..” she let another groaned “fine..” and ended the call.

“What happened?” tiffany asked, even if honestly she already know the answer.

“Hyo asked me to come to the club house” she sighed “we have to discuss this month schedule with kahi unnie, along with jessica and seohyun…” she said.

“Then, what are you waiting for?” tiffany asked, raising her brow.

“But, how about soo?” she asked, frowning “what if she needs something but nobody..”

“I’m here..” tiffany cut, “and please… she only has a cold…” she stared at the latter who has that unsure look at her face weirdly.

Taeyeon seems uneasy and think before finally answered “fine..” she sighed in defeat “but, if she needs something, just give me a call, and..”

“Okay.. okay..” tiffany cut again “gezz, just go..”

“But, I will still take a quick look on her..” she grinned “sica, wait there for a while, okay?” she turned to the blonde who just gives a smile while nodding, before walking to sooyoung’s room.

Jessica has that small smile on her face, her eyes glued to the short latter until she is out from her sight, and tiffany surely notice that.

“Don’t tell me you find that possessive kim adorable?” tiffany teased, crossed her leg on another one, while her elbow on her thigh and her chin rested on her palm.

“W-what?” jessica blushed “I-i… err…”

“Gosh..” tiffany chuckled “why do every people in love are always so fun to tease?”

“Is she always that possessive towards her cousin?” jessica tried to changed the topic.

“Yeah, that short cousin of choi always has that excessive protection towards her cousin..” tiffany answered “actually..” she paused “sooyoung just does exactly the same things for that kim” she let out another chuckled “it is just that sooyoung doesn’t show it frankly..”

“Is she always does that?”

“Hmm?” tiffany divert her attention back to blonde “nope..” she gives a small smile “even if she did that since they were still little kids…” she sighed “but, since that accident happened, taeyeon’s concern towards her cousin growing badly..”

“Accident?” jessica raised her brow “what accident?”

“Hmm?” tiffany stared back to the blonde, feeling startled, seems like she said something she shouldn’t said “err..”

“Hey…” taeyeon came and sit beside jessica, much for tiffany relieve, unconsciously she let a deep breath.

“She still has that fever.. but she is still sleeping right now…” taeyeon explained, and tiffany nodded while taking a glance at the blonde, hoping that she would forget their little chat.

“Beside that, she seems to still has that cold and fever..” taeyeon said seriously while staring at tiffany “aunty han said, sooyoung hasn’t eat since this morning.. and she keeps on taking that painkiller…” taeyeon kept on talking and tiffany just nodded lazily “so, make sure she eat first, and don’t let her take too much painkiller..” she said “and.. if soo needs something, give me a call immediately, then…”

“Fine… fine… I know..” tiffany cut, giving up on taking more explanation from the short latter “I will go to take a check on her after you left” she sighed “don’t worry too much..”

“Okay..” taeyeon mumbled and giving the red haired girl a threatening look “if sooyoung gets worse, I will hunt you down..” she said which make jessica giggled and tiffany just rolled her eyes.

“Okay, come on..” taeyeon looked at the blonde who is sitting beside her. They stand up from the couch, and walking to the door. Taeyeon opened the door and let jessica go out first. But before she close the door, “FANY!!! REMEMBER TO MAKE SOOYOUNG EAT FIRST!!!” she yelled and closed the door immediately before tiffany burst in anger.

“YAHH!! KIM TAEYEON!!” tiffany yelled back, annoyed “I SAID I UNDERSTAND!!!” she sighed

After make sure that taeyeon and jessica already left, she text yoona “hey, come here.. and just come into a room which door has a small board ‘sooyoung’s room’ in front of it” and she walked to sooyoung’s room to check on the latter.

-----

 

Sooyoung stand in front of a small house. She walked closer, the door opened slightly so she just came in. she observed the house, but strangely, she doesn’t remember ever see this house before. She go further, it seems like a living room. There is a little kid sitting on a carpet there, a two years old kid, playing alone with the tv on.

Sooyoung walked closer, staring at the little kid. The kid play happily with all the toys shattered everywhere. Another strange feeling she had.

“Did I ever see you before?” she thought, squatting. She gives the little kid a sweet smile, and the little kid just smiled back, before back to play happily.

Sooyoung stand when she heard two figures yelled at each other. There is a man, and another a woman, both around their twenties have a fight. They walked closer to the little kids, still yelling with each other. Sooyoung scanned both figures carefully, she saw both of them in blur, her headache getting worse but she is sure that she never saw them before.

Sooyoung stand there, frozen, stared at the scene. But the two figures seems don’t notice her presence. And she can feel the pain on her head start getting worse.

“I can’t take this anymore!!” the man yelled, causing the little kid cried hysterically.

“What?!!” the woman shot a dead glare “how could you say that!!” she took the little girl on her embrace.

“We can’t afford a living with three of us!!” the man yelled

“She is our child!!” the woman snapped

“I just get fired!!!” the man yelled in frustrated “and we should leave this house sooner before the creditor come after us!!”

“Stop…” sooyoung mumbled softly, feeling the pain on her head, but that two figures don’t even take a look at her.

“We can’t leave her here..” the woman sobbed

“But we can’t take her with us..” the man calmed down “we should have abort that child two years ago..” he stated

“How could you say that?!!” the woman screamed, causing the little kid cried harder.

“This problem wouldn’t occur if we decided not to have a child two years ago..” he sat on the small couch “we wouldn’t have a financial problem…” he sighed “now, because we have another responsibility..” he said, staring at the little kid who is still crying “we are stuck in this stupid mess..”

“She is our child!!” the woman tone got higher after calmed down

“I never say that I want a child!!” the man shot back.

“Stoppp..” sooyoung tone get higher, feeling the pain on her head get even worse, but still the both figures seems not to listened.

“How could you…” the woman said between her sobs.

“Choose..” the man cut “going with me and leave that kid, or go with that kid and I will just leave by myself..” he stated firmly

Tears already falling down from her face, “but.. if I go with you.. how about this kid?” the woman asked between her sob.

“Just put her in a orphanage..” the man said coldly “or just leave her anywhere..”

“But, she is our only child, let’s going through this together…” she said “maybe we can work things out…” she pleaded.

“No!!” the man yelled, annoyed “I already give you options, just choose, you can’t have both!!!” he yelled, messing his hair, frustrate.

“How can I leave her!!!” the woman yelled back, causing the little baby cried even louder.

“Stooppppp!!!” sooyoung yelled, feeling the pain in her head killing her more, she has both her hands on her ears, trying to block every yelling, crying, and every voices to hurt her head more, her eyes shut, her head shakes violently, but it gets even a lot worse “stoopp!! I say, stooppp!!! Stoppp!!!”

“Sooo!! Soo!!!” tiffany shaked her bestfiend’s body violently, trying to wake her up “soo!!!” she is really surprised to find her bestfriend screaming on her sleep.

Sooyoung opened her eyes immediately, wake up in sitting position, trembling badly, breathing heavily, sweating, and a stain of tear falling from her eyes.

“Are you okay, soo?” tiffany asked, worriedly.

Sooyoung turned and finding tiffany sitting beside her. Trying to say a word, but nothing comes from her lips. She ended up staring at the red haired girl.

“Soo?” tiffany called softly, but sooyoung only wrapped her arms on her waist, saying nothing, her face buried on tiffany’s neck.

Tiffany let the tall girl calmed down, rubbing her back up and down, hugging her back.

After a moment, sooyoung calmed down, she unwrap her arms from tiffany’s waist, and staring at tiffany’s eyes. She can see it, concern, worried, anxious from tiffany’s eyes, waiting for her to say something.

“I’m okay..” sooyoung gives a weak smile, aside from her that bad dream, the pain on her head already taking all her strength.

“Bad dream?” tiffany asked, still with the hint of worry. Sooyoung took time before she hesitantly nodded.

“About what?” tiffany asked, making sure that it is not something really big.

“Err..” sooyoung stammered “i-it’s j-just..” she turned her head to avoid tiffany’s stare “m-mm..”

“Soo..” tiffany cupped sooyoung’s face with both her hands, making the latter to face her again “ever since that accident, you has some bad dreams almost every night..” tiffany sighed.

“I’m okay, fany..” sooyoung stated, doesn’t want to talk about that topic again “really..” she gives a reassuring smile.

“Soo..”

Knock knock

And a knock on the door cut her word. Tiffany let out another sigh.

“Fine..” she caressed the latter face “but we are not done about this..” she said “we will talk about this later..” she gives the latter a smile “now, there is someone who miss you badly that she wants to make sure you’re okay…”

Tiffany gives the latter a meaningful smile before said “and, she will be the one responsible taking care of you, today…”