chap 36

I Want You Only

“Soo.. please fetch yoona today..” tiffany said, munching her breakfast.

“What?!” the tall girl stopped eating, having that surprised look on her face for tiffany’s sudden words “why me?”

“Yoona’s car is being repaired and yuri who is usually will fetch her in time like this, has an early class today.. so, she would be late for class if she has to fetch both yoona and me..” tiffany explain relaxingly, taking another bite on her breakfast.

“I can drive you to college..” sooyoung said.

“I want to go with my girlfriend..” tiffany reasoned.

Sooyoung scoffed, completely seeing through tiffany’s excuse. She eyed taeyeon, hyoyeon and sunny who obviously pretending not to see her, busying themselves with their own breakfast, making her sigh.

“Didn’t I already told you..” sooyoung said, her brows furrowed “stop whatever you’re doing right now..”

“Doing what?” tiffany asked back, giving innocent look.

“Oh, please! You’re definitely up to something..” sooyoung stated.

“What do you mean?” still with her innocent face, tiffany asked “I asked you to because you know where her house is.. you’ve go to her house few times, right?” having that thinking expression, she added “you’ve took her home several times, I think..”

“Do you think I will believe that?” the tall brunette questioned.

“You are overthinking..” tiffany stated, turning her head slightly to hyoyeon and sunny beside her, earning a slight innocent approval nod from both latter.

“Yeah.. overthinking..” sooyoung rolled her eyes before stood up from her seat “this better be the last time I’m fetching her..” she gave a threatening look to the red haired girl.

And tiffany only hummed, giving an innocent smile along with that ‘let’s see’ look on her face, making the tall brunette sighed before leaving the dining room.

And after sooyoung left, after making sure she heard the front door closed sound tiffany let out a soft giggle, making all three other girls staring at her “after all the arguing, you still go..” she mumbled.

“And if this can’t make you closer to her..then..” the red haired added, having her eyes still on her breakfast “I just have to find another way to make you two get closer..” before lifting her face to stare back at her other friends.

Hyoyeon staring at the red haired girl weirdly “is looking for trouble is your new hobby now?”

“Oh, come on hyo.. this will be fun..” tiffany said, chuckling “besides she is actually okay with fetching yoona.. you know..”

“Yeah.. okay..” hyoyeon replied sarcastically.

“How long have we being friends already..” tiffany stared at the shorter blonde “if she doesn’t like doing something, no matter how long and how hard we argue with her, she absolutely won’t do it..” tiffany smirked “and the fact that she agreed to fetch yoona just now, shouldn’t it give you more than enough sign that she sees yoona as more than friends already?”

Hyoyeon and sunny stared at the red haired girl, realizing that what she said is true.

“And you must realized it.. right, tae?” tiffany said, shifting her gaze to the silent latter “that’s why you’re not as mad as before when you see yoona trying to get closer to your cousin..” tiffany probed “the same reason why you even told sooyoung to just go with her last night.. right?”

Taeyeon took a quick glance at tiffany, still in silent.

“Because you think.. she might can give you back the cousin you once knew..” tiffany added.

Taeyeon sighed, refusing to give any reply. So instead of giving an answer, she stood up from her seat, ready to go out from the dining room.

“Oh, yeah..” tiffany exclaimed, making the short girl turned to see at her “there is something you should know…” tiffany said, glancing at hyoyeon beside her.

“What?” taeyeon voiced.

“..mm..” hyoyeon scratched the back of her neck awkwardly “that’s.. hmm..”

“If you don’t have anything to say, I will just-..”

“My cousin is in seoul..” hyoyeon cut, talking fast.

“What?” taeyeon expression’s slowly changed, while both sunny and tiffany only eyed the shorter girl.

“I said.. that.. my cousin-..”

“I heard you..” taeyeon cut firmly, having an unreadable expression “what the hell she is doing here?!”

“..mm.. you know.. well… something.. about.. hmm..” hyoyeon sit stiffly, considering whatever she should tell taeyeon what her cousin told her in phone week ago before she came to seoul.

“She is not going back together with sooyoung no matter what..” taeyeon said sternly “I won’t let her hurt my cousin again..”

“..mm.. I-..”

“Tell your cousin don’t ever think to go near sooyoung…” the shorter girl added, still in the same tone.

“You know how my cousin is, taeng…” hyoyeon sighed “she won’t listen to me..”

Taeyeon stared at the shorter blonde for a while, before spoke “then..” she gave a strong gaze “let me be the one who tell her that..”

-----

 

Silence fills the car and neither sooyoung nor yoona say a word. But they keep secretly glancing to each other, doesn’t really mind whether the person finding it out or not, while letting out an awkward cough at times, a moment of silent which is surely worth enjoying.

They arrived in college without even notice it, the trip surely get shorter when they’re together, making them wanting for more, more time to be together with each other.

They both walking to their class relaxingly, knowing that they still have around 30 minutes before their first class, and different from last night, sooyoung seems to keep her pace, so that she will still walking side to side with the other girl, and yoona who notice it, secretly having a small smile on her face.

They are walking peacefully, before a voice grabbing their attention.

“Hi.. soo..” a tall blonde girl greeted, standing right in front of both the girls class.

Hearing that voices, sooyoung gets startled for seconds, having an eye to the tall blonde, before slowly her expression calmed.

“What do you want?” the tall brunette asked, having no expression even in her voice, while yoona who knows nothing about the unfamiliar figure keep her eyes to both girls in front of her.

“..hmm..” the tall blonde eyed yoona who is standing beside sooyoung “is she your girlfriend?”

“That’s none of your business..” sooyoung replied, still in the same tone.

“So.. she is not..” the tall blonde said, when sooyoung doesn’t give her the answer she wants.

“I said that is none of-..”

“That means, I still have a chance..” the tall blonde cut.

“Chance?” sooyoung let out a bitter chuckle “for what?”

The tall blonde leaned closer, bringing her right hand to sooyoung’s face “Having you back..”

And that word struck into yoona’s mind deeply. She doesn’t even know whether she is close enough to make the tall brunette hers. And now there is a beautiful girl that from her words, saying that sooyoung was once hers, and claiming to want her back.

“Having me back?” and before the tall blonde’s hand can touch her cheek, sooyoung snapped it aside “don’t joke with me..” she scoffed.

“Give me a chance..” the tall blonde said, staring right into the tall girl’s eyes.

“A chance?” sooyoung let out another bitter laugh “I once gave you.. and you showed me how stupid I was for ever gave you one..”

“I know it’s my fault for ever leaving you without saying anything..” the tall blonde said “but please.. I promise you that-..”

“That what?” sooyoung cut “that you won’t ever leave me again?” she gave another sarcastic scoffed “you did that once, why should I trust you that you won’t do that again?” sooyoung shot the latter a firm look.

“Soo..”

“No..” the tall brunette answered sternly “I’ve had enough of your lie..”

“Is that because of her?” the tall blonde asked, glancing to the other girl.

“You don’t have any right to even ask me any question about me or my life..” sooyoung answered “no matter it’s because of her or not, it’s clearly none of your business..”

“Then-..”

“And you should know..” sooyoung cut “that the day you decided to leave my life.. you’re not a part of it anymore..” she added “and you would never be..” she said, before taking a glance at yoona “let’s go..” she said, leaving the place along with the doe eyes girl.

The tall blonde can only said nothing, having her eyes glued at both figures which went further each second.

I definitely will make you mine back..” she mumble, looking at the taller girl’s back “I won’t stop until you’re mine.. and nobody can chance my mind.. even that girl…”

And just then, right when te two tall figures went further, a shorter girl came closer, having an unpleasant expression on her face, greeted the tall blonde with a such unpleasant manner.

“Long time no see.. kim nana..”

-----

 

Two tall figures walk further from their class, deciding to just come back later. Both have drowned into their own thought, walking in silent.

Sooyoung eyed the other girl who walks beside her, seeing how deeply the girl losing on her own thought, somehow make her worry.

Trying to think a way to have a talk with yoona, at least to divert her thought from something unimportant like her meeting and useless conversation with the tall blonde just a moment ago.

The tall brunette sighed, before lifting her hand, taking it to the other girl’s hair, ruffled it slightly with her eyes staring right to the front, startled the doe eyes girl.

Surprised from sooyoung’s sudden gesture, yoona turned her head just to be greeted by sooyoung’s blushing face. And still deciding not to make any eye contact, sooyoung brings her hand down, wrapping yoona’s hand into hers, holding it tightly.

Yoona has a sweet smile on her face, holding the tall girl’s hand back, making them walking hand in hand. This is surely the first time sooyoung initiate such gesture.

And that’s enough, to tell yoona that whoever the blonde girl is, she won’t ever give up on sooyoung. Yoona made her mind that she won’t ever let that tall blonde to carry sooyoung away from her. She won’t let any girl to take sooyoung away whoever that person is. She won’t let anyone hurt her.

And she made another promise to herself that no matter what happen, she won’t ever give up on sooyoung. She is going to prove the tall girl that she is the only one for her, someone who won’t hurt her like how other people do.

Even though she doesn’t have any idea about what happened to the tall girl before, she will make sure that once she get sooyoung’s trust, she will never broke it for any reason.

She is half her way there, making the tall brunette all hers. And what sooyoung is doing right now, proving her that. And she just knows that even it takes little by little, sooyoung’s heart is slowly hers.