chap 15

I Want You Only

Sooyoung stared at the white envelope that yuri gave her. She is just sitting on her bed, after taking a shower. She keeps sighing, thinking about what should she does, and nothing comes to her mind. Having a fight with taeyeon about this will definitely be a bad idea.

She already read the letter over and over again to make sure what that kwon said about them being expelled from school is right.

She keeps pacing back and forth around her room, before finally decided to get out from her room. She walks slowly to the living room, knowing that all of her friends would be there, so does her cousin.

Hyoyeon is lying on the left long couch, she is reading a book while trying to fight her boredom. Sunny sits on the floor while plying some game on her laptop. Taeyeon is sitting on the middle couch, her eyes glued on tv. And tiffany is sitting on the right couch, having her legs crossed.

Sooyoung walks slowly, making her way to the couch and sits beside her cousin. She glances at tiffany that is actually glanced at her and give another glance at her cousin before shifted her gaze back to the tv. Sooyoung take a deep breath. She crossed her legs, having her arms folded on her chest.

“is this what bothering you these days?” sooyoung handed the letter to her cousin while she has her eyes darted on the tv. That question obviously caught their other friend attention. Hyoyeon closed her book and sat on her lying position just now, sunny stop playing her game, and tiffany turned her head and staring at the two figures.

Taeyeon glanced slightly at the letter without taking the latter from her cousin’s hand. Even from a slight glance, she already knows what her cousin asked about. She knows, sooner or later her cousin will eventually found out about it. But she doesn’t have any answered for sooyoung now.

Looking no respond from her cousin, sooyoung turned her head to her cousin beside her “what are you doing taeng?” sooyoung said weakly.

“I’m doing whatever I want” taeyeon answered coldly

“How come you’re doing this?” sooyoung said slowly “and you’re not even told me about this..”

“Why do you care?” taeyeon turned and face her cousin “did you even told me about what they did to you?” taeyeon said, still in the same tone.

Taeyeon words seem made hyoyeon and sunny who is oblivious about what happened shocked. Both of them, along with tiffany just watch that two cousin’s doing. Keep an eye of what would happen next.

“taeng, I just think that this is not a big deal...” sooyoung said softly. She placed the letter on the table in front of her.

“Since it is not a big deal for you, just leave it to me..” 

“taeng, you know this is wrong..” she caressed her cousin’s arm.

“Don’t tell me about what’s wrong and what’s right!!?” taeyeon raised her voice. “I’m doing what I think is right, just like how you did!?!”

Sooyoung sighed “taeng..” she called her cousin softly, “can you just, please.. let them go?” she stared at the latter eyes “just this time…”

Taeyeon stared at her cousin, “why you’re helping them!!?” she asked with the same tone “are you falling for her already?!?”

“That’s not it taeng..” sooyoung tried her best not to lose her temper.

“Then what!! Do you like her?!!”

“We’re not going to talk about this..”

“Then why!!??” taeyeon stand from her seat. “even if you don’t love her, you like her, don’t you!?!” after saying that words, she was about to leave when sooyoung grabbed her hands.

“You’re not going to leave, kim taeyeon..” sooyoung stand from her seat too, grabbing her cousin arm and make her cousin face her back. “not when we’re still in this state!!” she gave her cousin a glare.

“Why!!” taeyeon yelled “you’re allowed to do whatever you want, but I can’t?!!”

“I’m not hurting anyone when I decided not to tell you about this, taeng..” Sooyoung gaze softened “but, you hurt them all, tae..” she paused “what do you think sunny and hyo feel when they find this out?”

“we??” sunny asked, glanced at hyoyeon before looking back at the two figure.

“What about us?” hyoyeon asked. They are clearly doesn’t get every words that come from both side since now. And hearing their name being mentioned, sunny and hyoyeon glued their eyes even more to the two figures. While tiffany keeps shut, watching them silently.

“You let them hurt you!!?” taeyeon ignore her two friends question.

“When are you planning to tell them about what are you doing, tae?” She needs to stop taeyeon from doing whatever she is doing right now, before she hurt them deeper.

“What are you doing tae?” hyoyeon asked the latter. and taeyeon just went silent. She sits back on her seat, trying to calm herself from yelling.

“What are you doing that we need to know?” sunny added another question.

All eyes darted on taeyeon now, and the latter just kept silent. She doesn’t even know where should she start and explain everything.

Sooyoung pushed the white letter on the table close to sunny before sitting back to her seat. “all five of them get the same letter..” she said slowly and waited for her two friends to finish reading the letter.

“You kick them out from school?!!?” hyoyeon asked in disbelief. Her eyes widened after finished reading the letter.

“What are you thinking tae?!!” sunny snapped at the silent taeyeon.

“What!!??” taeyeon snapped back at the two figures. “you both know about what they did to soo too. But you all do nothing and keep silent!!” she start yelling again. “so, I am just making a move!!”.

“But, this is too much tae..” hyoyeon said slowly. “how much did they do which make you come this far..” she paused, staring right at the latter “don’t you think that this is too much for them?”

“hyoyeon is right, tae..” sunny added “you’re doing too much..”

“You’re all just saying that because one of them is your girlfriend!!!” taeyeon gave a cold look “I bet, you don’t even care if your girlfriend is not one of them!!”

“Tae…” sunny sighed “please, just stop this…”

“It’s not that we have girlfriend so we said all this stuff..” hyoyeon said, looking at tiffany “I think, even fany will think what you did is totally wrong..”

They all shifted their gaze to the silent figure since now. tiffany took a deep breath before talked “sorry tae..” she said, staring at taeyeon “as much as I hate them…” she paused “you, even yourself still think that this is wrong, right…”

Taeyeon kept her cold expression “I don’t care about what you said, fany..” she said coldly “I know, no matter how right or wrong I am, and no matter how right or wrong sooyoung is…” she paused “you’ll be always at sooyoung side. You will always take her side..”

“tae..” sunny stared at taeyeon

“no..” taeyeon stand up again “you know, once I do something, I won’t stop until I finish..” she was about to take another step before sooyoung grabbed her again. She stands up from her seat too, staring deeply into her cousin eyes.

“then..” sooyoung said softly “tell me, what can I do to make you stop..”

Taeyeon stared back into her cousin’s eyes “why!! Why soo!!??” she start yelling “why did you do this for them!!” she burst out in anger “I am mad… because they hurt you, and you still protect them!!?? You’re still helping them!!” tears slowly falling from her eyes

“I’m not doing this for them, tae…” sooyoung answered weakly “I just don’t want you to regret doing this kind of things…”

“then!!” she shouted “if I tell you to go away from them!! Will you do as I say!!??” she yelled in frustrated. “if I want you to promise me to stay away from them!! Will you promise me!!??” tears can’t stop falling from her eyes. “if I want you not to come near them anymore...”

“I will..” sooyoung cut her “I promise you tae..” she said slowly “I know, you’re doing this to prevent any of them to hurt me… So, I won’t have any relationship with any of them.. even being friends..” she cupped her cousin’s face, giving a tired smile “so, can you please stop..”

Taeyeon stop with her yelling. And silence fills the room. Only heavy breath from some person can be heard, or her sobs. Sooyoung pulled her cousin closer to her and wrapped her arms around her cousin. She let her cousin calmed herself and crying in her arms. And taeyeon hugged her cousin back, wrapped her arms around sooyoung’s slender waist.

“I hate you..” taeyeon mumbled slowly

Sooyoung let out a slight chuckle “I love you too, taeng..” she smiled.


 

:D