chap 6

I Want You Only

It’s been another day for school and there is a certain five person just sitting in the cafeteria, chatting. They are just taking their lunch after their classes before heading home.

“where is your girlfriend hyo?” sooyoung suddenly said to hyoyeon after seeing the latter keep silent.

“whose girlfriend?” taeyeon raising her brows.

“why don’t you tell us?” sunny added

“I don’t have a girlfriend. Not yet..” hyoyeon said while giving an awkward smile.

“huh? But didn’t you giving me that grin in the library few days ago to tell me that you have confessed?” sooyoung asked the latter, confused.

“well, I did confess, but she haven’t answered me yet..” she sigh, turning her head to avoid her friends stare.

“what do you mean? Did she say nothing when you confessed?” tiffany asked

“err.. kind of..”

“so, what happened? Did she just leave after you confessed or something?” taeyeon give her a confused look.

“emm.. nope.. maybe she just haven’t read it yet”

“what? You mean you’re not confessing by telling it to her but writing it like a love letter?” sunny now has her forehead creased

“err.. i.. yeah.. kind of” she said feeling shy makes tiffany giggling which actually earning an elbow from sooyoung who just sitting beside her.

“don’t mind her” sooyoung looking back to hyoyeon. “so you said that you gave her a love letter?”

“well, you know that I bought a book for her, right? I kinda write my confession there. in the end of the book. And until now she haven’t give me an answer yet.” She sigh looking at sooyoung.

“maybe she haven’t finish reading that book.” Taeyeon tried to cheer her friend.

“but it’s already four days. She said she can finish a book in two days.” Hyoyeon said frowning.

“out of all the way you can confess your feeling to her, why did you even choose that one” tiffany said

“yahh!! I was embarrassed, okay.. I’m writing it all night!!”

Sooyoung then turn her head to tiffany while mouthed “you’re not helping” and the eyesmile girl just give her innocent smile while mouthed back “sorry”

“or maybe..” sooyoung turn back to hyoyeon “if you confessed to her in a letter, what make you think she will answer you verbally?”

Suddenly, hyoyeon takes her bags and digging inside and stopped after she find a book. She is flipping the book until it reach the last page.

“ohh.. thank you soo, taeng, sunny..” she said while smiling before facing the eyesmile girl “I won’t thank you” and running out from the cafeteria which only make them giggling.

“she is seriously funny” tiffany said trying to stop herself from laughing

“ohh, I will go now. I have to meet hyomin.” Sunny said, stand up from her chair while taking her bag

“I will go with you.” Sooyoung added “I have to give yoona back the book that she lend me yesterday.”

-----

 

Seohyun just sitting down quietly in the library. As usual like how she always spend her time reading a book there. but this time, she isn’t reading any book. She just keep on staring at a certain page in a book while smiling.

To seohyun

                I know it’s old fashioned. But I don’t know any other way to express my feeling to you. i don’t even know how much crumpled paper I throw already. I think about it many times, and just as much, I always end up blank.

                I am not good with words. I don’t know how to express my feeling well. Maybe I even sometimes end up make you angry or upset. But trust me, I don’t mean it. I know that you look me as someone who is really hard being serious and likes to play around. But this time, I can guarantee you that I am really serious with my feeling for you.

                Okay, I will tell you the truth.. I don’t like reading. You remember the book that you told me to read? I ended up made sooyoung to tell me all the story there. you know, I think she pissed off because i forbid her to sleep and forced her to tell me about the book until 2AM.

                We’ve been know each other quite long. And I don’t know since when that you have that special place in my heart. I can feel butterflies everytime when I am with you. I can feel my heart beat faster everytime I look into your eyes. I can feel more than happiness when you’re around me. That why, I come into a conclusion that I am falling in love with you.

                Don’t fell bothered with this letter. I am not forcing you to be with me. But, if you do have the same feeling as mine, will you be mine?

Hyoyeon

“she is so sweet”  seohyun thought while smiling and still staring at the letter. She doesn’t even realize that someone already sitting beside her.

“so.. is staring at my letter can be that fun?” hyoyeon said while ginning which drag the latter back to reality, obviously embarrased.

“uu..unnie.. since wwhen you’re here?”

“I just come.. but you seem to absorb into the letter that I don’t want to interupt you.” she said while giving a teasing smile, which only make the other girl even more embarrased.

“so, why don’t you tell me that you write you’re answer here? do you know that I can going crazy every second waiting for your reply?” she ask the latter while lift a book from her bag.

“but you’re writing it too..” seohyun said defending herself

“I read it.." she said lifting the book that seohyun gave her yesterday "so, does it means that you’re mine now?” hyoyeon grinning while looking at the blushing seohyun who just answer with a nod. “you’re cute” then she lean closer and give a peck at the latter red cheek.

-----

 

There is only hyomin, yuri, and yoona there. they are just sitting in the class while waiting for jessica who is now talking with a teacher about some assignment.

“don’t you think we should stop?” yoona suddeny speak, breaking the silence.

“doing what?” hyomin asks raising her brows

“you know, about going after sooyoung..” she said slowly

“no. you can’t yoong..” Yuri said

“why do you want to stop?”  hyomin asks, looking at yoona

“well, nothing.. it’s just that I feel this is not right..”

“we can’t stop now yoong. Just as we planned, you will make her falling in love with you so that we can use her if her cousin is going to hurt sica” yuri said while staring at yoona “don’t tell me that.. you’re falling for..” yuri give her a suspicious look.

“no, I am not” yoona cut her. “I am not, okay..” she sigh unsure. But she can fell her heart beating like crazy.

“it can’t be.. right? I am just going after her for this plan.. I can’t be falling for her.” Yoona sigh, drowning in her own thought.

“hey.. yoong.. do you listen?” yuri voice take her out from her thought.

“listen to what?”

“what’s wrong with you there days? You are spacing out a lot lately. Are you okay?” hyomin ask concern.

“I’m okay. Don’t worry” yoona said while giving her a reassured smile

“I said, just keep going after sooyoung as we planned until I can be sure that taeyeon won’t hurt my cousin.” Yuri said to yoona who just give her a nod. “it will be easy for you, right? just make sure that sooyoung is slowly falling for you.”

“yeah.. I know..” yoona answers lazily “you already said that thousand times”

“why don’t we go to the teachers room? We can just wait for sica there. I think she will finish by minute.” Hyomin suggest

“okay, let’s just wait there.” yoona stand up from her chair and walking to the door. But when the door opened, she just standing there frozen, her eyes widened looking at the two figures who is in front of her.