chap 12

I Want You Only

Taeyeon left the cafeteria when she saw jessica. Not only jessica, but all of her friends. And seeing them just makes her hatred get even worst. She hate when people hurt her cousin. After all things that happened in her live, after her father passed away, taeyeon only sees sooyoung as her only family.

Sooyoung is the only person who makes her think that life is worth living for. Sooyoung is the only person who makes her feel needed. When she is with sooyoung, she doesn’t feel alone. sooyoung is always there for her. Sooyoung is the only one who ever made any sense to her when her life turned into a mess.

Sooyoung is the only person who stand up for her when she against her mother. Yeah, a sad reality from a perfect-life talked from all the people around her. There is a part of her who really wished she shouldn’t have to born in that family, but because of her cousin, she can manage going through all that stupid mess.

Sooyoung is the only person who can comfort her. Sooyoung always helps her, openly or secretly. Sooyoung is always there for her. Sooyoung is the only person who is going after her when she runs. It’s her cousin who found her when she is lost after her father passed away.

And she hates the fact that she can’t even protect her cousin from a simple thing like this. She hates it, when she knows that someone is going to hurt her cousin, or even already hurt her, and she can do nothing about that.

She almost lost sooyoung once. That’s it. She is afraid that the same thing would happen again. She is afraid that she will lose her only family. No, she won’t let that happen. And that how she promises herself, that she won’t let anyone hurt her cousin anymore. Not even a slight pain.

Taeyeon is walking even faster when she feels that someone is following her. She knows who the person is. Just like the old time, that step belongs to her cousin. Her cousin who is always going after her when she senses something goes wrong. It’s her.

“Taeng!!” sooyoung yelled slightly, calling her cousin. “wait!!” she grabs her cousin’s arm, turning the latter to face her. “where are you going?” she is staring at her cousin, panting, trying to catch her breath.

Taeyeon is just standing there. She chooses not to answer her. All she does is staring back at the tall latter.

“where are you going, taeng?” sooyoung asked softly, looking around and realized that they’re at the university garden.

“I’m not going anywhere..” taeyeon answered without breaking her gaze.

Sooyoung stared back at the latter for a moment “then, why did you leave when they’re coming?” she asked “did you… have a fight with jessica?” sooyoung asked hesitantly.

All she knows that her cousin is getting closer to the blonde girl. They’ve been spending time a lot lately. And when taeyeon act weirdly like this, maybe she is just having an argument, or a small fight, or maybe just a slight misunderstanding. And that’s the only thing that crossed sooyoung’s mind about her cousin behavior just now.

Sooyoung doesn’t bother to break her gaze. She is still waiting for the latter reply. Her left hand is still on taeyeon’s right arm, refuse to let the girl in front of her go. Not before she gives her an answer.

Taeyeon released a heavy breath, thinking whether she will tell the tall girl the truth. Maybe about she already found out about that stupid plan, or maybe telling her cousin that she is not only having a fight with jessica, or explaining all her plan and about what is she doing to them or what she is going to do later to them.

“…everything okay, soo..” taeyeon answered softly, giving a weak smile. And that’s all that slip from her lips.

No, she can’t tell her cousin that. She knows, that her cousin will definitely object her plan. She knows that sooyoung will surely forbid her to do all her plan. She knows, sooyoung will obviously prevent her from doing her plan. And it will make them getting into a fight, an argument, and for now, before she can make sure that her plan worked, she can’t let her cousin found out.

not until they’re out from my sight..”

“tell me the truth, taeng..” sooyoung demanded. She wants an answer, an honest answer. She is just worried about her cousin. And she definitely won’t let her go until she knows that her cousin is really okay.

“I’m really okay…”

“taeng..”

“I said, I’m okay!!” she raised her voice which startled both of them. Taeyeon is just trying not to say anything about she already known about what happened. But in the other hand, she is clearly frustrated because sooyoung won’t let her go easily and sooyoung even hide the fact about what yoona, yuri, jessica, hyomin, and seohyun did.

Sooyoung stared at her cousin eyes, before she released her grip on taeyeon arm. “fine..” she said slowly. And she turned back and walking out from that place.

It’s not like they’ve never been in a fight before. But, it’s really rare, seeing taeyeon losing her temper. And her cousin just did that to her. Sooyoung doesn’t like it when she gets into an argument with her cousin. Before they get into en even bigger fight, sooyoung better leaving.

crap..” taeyeon cursed silently.

“soo!!” she walked faster to reach her cousin before she can leave the garden. “wait, please…”

Sooyoung stopped when she feels taeyeon hand grab her arm. She is just staring to her cousin.

“look.. I’m really sorry..” she is staring back at the taller girl, while sooyoung just keep silent, waiting for what her cousin is about to say. “it’s.. just.. that… I have a lot of things to think these days..” she said.

Sooyoung sighs, she caressed taeyeon face with her free hand. “you know, you can always tell me what’s bothering you, right?” she looked at her cousin who is now bend her head a little.

“I know.. it just…” she paused, staring into sooyoung’s brown orbs. “I still can handle this..” she said, reasuring sooyoung while giving her a slight smile “I promise you, I will get out of this by days..”

Sooyoung released a heavy breath. She doesn’t want to force her cousin more. “okay..” she said giving the latter a smile before pulled her into a hug. She knows, taeyeon will does what she said. She will just get out of her problem like what she said.

“just to let you know, if you need me.. just tell me..” sooyoung added, rubbing the latter’s back. She can feel taeyeon nodded on her shoulder.

“I don’t care who will gonna get hurt. As long as I can keep you okay.. I don’t care..” Taeyeon  thought, while hugging her cousin back. “even a slight mistake, I will make them out from our sight…”

“I will let them know, not to make a mess with me.. and they will regret ever doing this… to you..”

-----

 

There are five figures walking to the university student affairs division. They’re walking in silent, everyone drown in their own thought. Their feet feel heavy to take every step. They’re standing for minutes in front of the university student affairs division’s room, before jessica decided to knock the door.

“come in…” mrs.shin, the university student affairs counselor said.

The door opened, and the five girls came into the room. They walk closer and stop while still leaving a gap between them and mrs.shin table.

Mrs.shin lifted her head, and seeing the five figures that is just standing there.

“are you calling us?” jessica asked.

Mrs.shin stared at them for a while before start talking “five of you…” she leans slighty, putting her folded hand on the table. “meet the administrator sooner..” she handed them a white letter, one for each of them.

They can feel their heart beat crazily, waiting the next word from her.

“you’re all have a week..” she paused “to manage all you need from the administrator…” she stared at them in turn, each of them “for your new college…”