chap 52

I Want You Only

“Where the hell is that shorty!!” Tiffany roared, completely pissed, in no time, she might get in fire already. And that’s exactly the first thing the red haired girl asked when stepping inside the penthouse.

Sooyoung giggled silently by the sight, walking inside with the help of her girlfriend behind her bestfriend, with one arm around Yoona’s neck, but her giggle stop when Yoona elbowed her gently on the side, making her pouted.

“If next morning this placed happened to be a crime scene of a murder..” Yoona whispered silently, having one arm circling around Sooyoung’s waist “you’ll become one of the suspect..”

Sooyoung chuckled slightly, before wearing a naughty smile, leaning closer to her girlfriend “I’m doing this for us..” she whispered “..baby.. I need you, badly..” she added, making the other girl blushed.

“..yo-you, seriously..” Yoona sighed, hiding her blush.

“That Kim!! Just wait until I find her!!” Tiffany nagged all her way with the two tall girls behind.

The three girls are walking to Sooyoung’s room, going inside, and helping the tall girl resting on the bed, before Tiffany pointed to the tall brunette “and you!” she continued “don’t you dare stepping out from this room for two weeks!!” she added, getting the deal from a short massage Taeyeon sent earlier.

Sooyoung grinned awkwardly, nodding slightly.

“If I ever find you out from the penthouse..” Tiffany threatened “I will make sure you won’t be able to walk all in your life time..”

“Babyyy…” Sooyoung whined to her girlfriend when hearing Tiffany’s threat.

Yoona managed to calm her abnormally beating heart from how Sooyoung called her, not caring about the fact that she is blushing hard from it, she gave a serious look to her girlfriend before she spoke “and when the time has come..” she added “I will help Tiff..”

Sooyoung pouted, before lying on the bed, pulling the cover to hide herself, imagine the two boring weeks she will endure, desperately.

“Thank you, Yoona..” Tiffany voiced, and of course Sooyoung can hear it “please help me to take care of this stubborn kid..”

“Of course..” Yoona smiled “don’t worry..”

Tiffany got out from the car after, hearing the door closed, Yoona stared at her girlfriend who still hiding inside the blanket.

“Are you not going to shower?” Yoona asked, it’s already late at night.

“..I already did..” Sooyoung mumbled, but doesn’t bother to get out from the blanket.

“Hmm?” Yoona brows raised “when?”

“At hospital.. the nurse helped me before changed the bandage..”

“The nurse? That one who keep blushing while changing your bandage?”

“Hmm?” Sooyoung hummed, having half her head sneaked from the blanket, brows creased “..is she?”

Yoona didn’t answer, instead, she slid herself into the cover, hugging her girlfriend tightly “..honestly.. I’m quite pleased that you’re out from the hospital..” Yoona mumbled, burying her face on Sooyoung’s shoulder “.. I hate the nurses..”

Sooyoung chuckled “baby..” she called sweetly, fingers running on Yoona’s hair gently “are you jealous?”

“..shouldn’t I?”

“They’re nurse.. of course it’s their job to help their patient..”

“They’re flirting with my woman!” Yoona exclaimed unconsciously, pulling from the hug to look at her girlfriend “and they even do it in front of me! how-..” her words stop when she hears Sooyoung’s giggle, blushing hard.

“You’re cute..” Sooyoung said between her giggle, letting Yoona buried her face on her neck, after giving a light slap on her chest.

 

They’re staying in each other embrace in comfortable silent, enjoying their sweet time before Sooyoung spoke.

“Yoona..” the taller brunette called “..do you.. have something to ask?”

Yoona pulled from the hug, staring at Sooyoung’s curious eyes “like what?” she questioned “something like ‘why you love teasing me so much’?”

Sooyoung let out another giggle, caressing Yoona’s cheek “of course I love to tease you..” she said “you’re my woman..” she added, throwing a naughty smile.

“Se-see!!?” Yoona exclaimed “you do it again!”

“So, are you saying that you don’t like me do that?”

“It’s not th-that.. i—I .. hmm.. o-of course.. i-.. he-hey.. let’s pretended that I never asked that question..” Yoona said, blushing, avoiding Sooyoung’s eyes awkwardly, making the tall brunette giggle.

Sooyoung’s pulled her girlfriend closer, pressing her lips on Yoona’s, taking it into a breathless kiss.

“Yoona..” Sooyoung called, pulling from their kiss, leaving a gap between them, enough t let them have a comfortable talk.

“Hmm?”

“..what crossed your mind.. when you.. saw the news?”

Yoona stared at the tall brunette, of course she gets what the brunette’s mean, she sighed before she replied “why do you ask me that?”

“Because the first thing that crossed mine is ‘what would happen if Yoona saw this?’” Sooyoung answered honestly.

“Why my thought about that, bothering you?”

“Because.. because I’m afraid to lose you, Yoon..” Sooyoung answered softly.

“Soo..” Yoona called, caressing her girlfriend’s cheek “I won’t leave you just because some stupid news..”

“But it’s true..” Sooyoung said lowly “..i’m adopted..”

“Soo-..”

“Do you remember the orphanage?” Sooyoung cut, turning her body to face the ceiling “after the accident, I tried to find where I was from.. because maybe, maybe I can get a reason of why my real parents doesn’t want me..”

“It’s then I found that orphanage..” Sooyoung mumbled “aunt Song said that she found me in front of her house that time, I can’t even remember it.. she simply told me whatever she knows..”

“That time, aunt Song’s husband was working in one of the Choi’s factory, but an incident happened, and sadly her husband died.. I was just living with them for months that time..”

“My parents, my current parents delivering their apology on behalf the company, and that when they saw me..”

“With the leaving of her husband, aunt Song knew.. she wouldn’t be able to afford a living for us.. that time, my parents don’t have any child. So, they asked to adopt me..” Sooyoung narrated the story for her girlfriend, and she can feel Yoona’s hold on her hand, tightly.

“I don’t really know after that.. I never really talked to my parents since that accident..” Sooyoung mumbled “I guess they just had sulli a year or two after I came into the family..”

“And now..” Sooyoung turned her head slightly, but still having her back glued on the mattress “after knowing that you are being in relationship with someone who don’t even know her real parents are, you don’t have any thought about it?”

“I’m not only being in relationship with you..” Yoona answered, giving a serious look “I’m just so madly in love with you, Choi Sooyoung…” she replied “and do I really should have a thought about it?”

“You have no thought after knowing your girlfriend hasn’t met her real parents even once?”

“Soo.. I don’t care about it.. i-..”

“Okay..” Sooyoung cut, nodding slightly, wearing a unreadable expression “..let’s sleep..” she added, but Yoona can see the forced smile on the brunette’s face.

“Soo..” Yoona held her girlfriend’s face, preventing the latter from turning her back on her “You want to hear my thought about that?”

“..it’s not that.. I just..”

“Okay..” Yoona said.

“I’m in love with that Sooyoung who is being childish when she is with little kids, playing happily just like she doesn’t care about her surrounding.. a woman that can make me dead jealous over a peck from a little kids..”

“I’m in love with that Sooyoung who loves her friends and family so much.. how she can being sweet with her friends, taking care of them, and just simply appreciate what she has with her friends..”

“I’m in love with that Sooyoung who loves to tease me so much, giving me that sweet naughty smiles, doing and saying na-naughty things or—or just make me know how much she wants me, like—like how I do..”

A small smile formed on Sooyoung’s face by her girlfriend’s red face, she is touched, and she keeps silent, letting her girlfriend continue her talk.

“Sooyoung.. I don’t love you because what you have.. I’m not in love with your past, not with your family’s background..” Yoona said “Sooyoung, I’m in love with you..”

“And whatever happened, or whatever changed between us, wouldn’t change my feeling for you.. never..”

“I know you’re afraid..” Yoona mumbled, running her fingers on Sooyoung’s face “but I wouldn’t leave you just because these matter..” she said “i love everything about you.. and I want to learn to love everything about you..”

“Let me know about you more.. let me always be there when you feel like giving up.. Sooyoung.. I won’t stop loving you..” Yoona said sincerely “that’s why.. if something bothering you.. or it’s become a burden for you.. share it with me, can you?”

Sooyoung feels her eyes get teary from the words, pulling her girlfriend into her embrace, she hugs Yoona tightly, buried her face on the latter’s neck “okay… thank you, Yoon…” she whispered softly, before added “but, since when.. you.. become this cheesy?”

Yoona chuckled “ask my girlfriend.. she taught me bad things lately..”

Sooyoung giggled “but, hey.. did you just stop calling me baby?” Sooyoung mumbled on Yoona’s neck.

Yoona’s face gets red from Sooyoung’s question “you.. you wa-want me to call you ba-baby?”

“Of course..”

“..o-okay…”

Hearing Yoona’s answer, Sooyoung pulled from the hug, giving a sweet naughty smile “but, baby..” she called sweetly “..you’re jealous over a peck from Jiyeon?”

“Ya-yahh!! Se-see!!” Yoona stared at he girlfriend in her so red face disbelievingly “out of all my words, is that really all that stuck into your mind?”

“Well, that’s the sweetest..”

“N-no! you only remembered about what you can tease me later!”

“Baby.. Jiyeon only gives a peck.. your lips practically all over my body..”

“Ya-yahhhh!! Yo-you’re in i-It again!” Yoona hided her so red face on Sooyoung’s chest, while Sooyoung enjoying it, giggling badly.

Sooyoung’s giggle faded, when she leans closer to her girlfriend, whispering hazily “baby.. as I said.. I need you badly..”

“But—but, ba-baby.. yo-you’re injured..” Yoona replied, pulling from the hug to see whatever her girlfriend joking or not, still trying to get used to call her girlfriend 'baby'.

“Then, let’s take it slow..” she grinned mischievously, making her girlfriend redder.

“But—but-..”

And the next thing Yoona knows, Sooyoung’s lips already marking every part of her body, giving her another memory of sweet love, into another sleepless night..

-----

 

Taeyeon has been hiding inside her room for about an hour, not even daring to face the wrath of Tiffany Hwang, but she needs to make sure that her cousin already home, safely.

That’s why, after waiting behind the door for about half an hour, having her ear glued on the door to check any weird noise, she finally opened the door slightly, peeking if there is any trace of her red haired friend.

Having no sight of her bestfriend, she opened the door wider, stepping out from the room with a wide grin, but frozen instantly.

Tiffany is waiting in front of her room, leaning on the wall.

“There you are..” tiffany voiced, making the shorter girl stiffened, turning slightly to her side, giving an awkward grin after.

“..err.. I think.. I forgot something-..” Taeyeon said, turning back to her room, wanting to go back inside, but Tiffany gripped her shirt, tightly.

“You’re not going anywhere, Kim..”

“I-I.. emm.. ouch!!” Taeyeon winced in pain when Tiffany flicked her temple “yahh!!” she whined.

“That’s for letting your cousin out from the hospital..”

“She wanted that!!” Taeyeon defended, rubbing her temple to ease the pain.

“She is injured, taeng!” Tiffany argued back, in a low tone “she just got into an accident!”

“She said she is okay..” Taeyeon mumbled “besides she is my cousin..”

“And how that supposed to be the reason for you to spoil your cousin?”

“Hmm.. because I love her?” Taeyeon gave an innocent smile, earning another flick from her bestfriend “oucchhh! Yahh!!”

“And that’s for giving me random answer..”

Taeyeon pouted, not even daring to give another excuse, worried that Tiffany may flick her again.

Tiffany sighed “she is okay..” she said “if that what you want to know..” she added, shrugging her shoulder “quite busy by now..”

Taeyeon eyed her bestfriend suspiciously, walking closer to Sooyoung’s room which not even that far from hers when she hears Yoona’s moans, making the short girl walking back, pouting and seeing Tiffany with her arrogant ‘i-told-you-so’ face.

“She is okay..” Tiffany voiced “stop worrying her so much..” she added “Yoona can help you to take care of your cousin..” she gave a meaningful smile “and I think she is doing quite a good job there..”