chap 13

I Want You Only

As usual, five of them gathered at jessica’s house. But this time there is something different. They’re not having any conversation, not even watching together or doing all that fun things that they always do. Silent fills that room, and all of them drowning in their own thought.

Jessica and yoona are lying on the bed with their eyes closed, while yuri is sitting beside jessica, zoning out. And hyomin with seohyun are busy with their laptop.

It’s been three days since they met mrs.shin. And it left them four days...

“I still can’t believe that taeyeon did this..” yuri mumbled slowly, sighing.

 

Flashback

“are you calling us?” jessica asked.

Mrs.shin stared at them for a while before start talking “five of you…” she leans slighty, putting her folded hand on the table. “meet the administrator sooner..” she handed them a white letter, one for each of them.

They can feel their heart beat crazily, waiting the next word from her.

“you’re all have a week..” she paused “to manage all you need from the administrator…” she stared at them in turn, each of them “for your new college…”

Their eyes widened. They lost their words.

“w-what d-do you m-mean, mrs.shin?” hyomin asked.

“hmm..” mrs.shin stared at them “just read that letter first..” she sighed

They’re all reading the letter, and caught in surprised.

“w-we were dropout from this university?” yuri asked “w-why?”

“y-yeah..” hyomin added. “we didn’t violate any of this university regulation..” she said slowly.

Mrs.shin sighed “well, just yesterday..” mrs.shin fixed her glasses. “we got a report addressed to all five of you..” she said slowly.

“i got an order… to drop all five of you out from this university…” she added

“b-but why?” seohyun asked “is this university can dropout their student even when they didn’t do anything wrong?”

“actually..” mrs.shin stared at seohyun “we got a report from your lecturer about all five of you, behaving really bad in class, disrespectful, and any kind of bad behavior. And they all have submitted a letter to the head of university.” She explained

“w-what?” yuri stared at the university student affairs teacher “maybe you’ve got the wrong student mam..” she said “we didn’t do anything wrong..”

“I am just doing my job here..” she said “to deliver this information to you.” she stared at five of them before continued “and I got that order from the head of university directly..”

“you must have been called the wrong student..” hyomin said softly “can you at least recheck it?” she added

“all five of your name written on that letter clearly..”

“but..” yuri was about to protest

“and more than half of your lecturer submitted the report about five of you…” she released a heavy breath “which is why we can assumed that it is final to dropout five of you from university..”

“but.. mam..” hyomin said “we never even caused a trouble when we’re studying here..”

“well, I can’t do anything about this..” mrs.shin cut her “I am just doing what I was being told to do..” she looked at five of them giving a weak smile. “sorry…”

All they can do is just standing there in silent.

“but…” mrs.shin suddenly said “like what I already said… you’re all have a week..” she shrugged her shoulder lightly, “it’s either you talk to your lecturer about this or find a new university sooner…”

They’re all just nodded slightly in unison, before they headed out from the university student affairs room.

 

“why didn’t you two say anything?” hyomin stared at both yoona and jessica, when they’re already outside the room. The two latters just keep walking in silent.

“what the hell we did wrong?” yuri asked in frustration, which make the blonde girl glanced at her.

“isn’t it obvious?” she asked her cousin, while yuri is just stared at her, trying to get what she meant. She sighs “it must be taeyeon..”

Yuri seems already realize what her cousin mean, “crap..” she mumbled silently.

End of flashback

 

“how can she did this?” yuri groaned

“well, if you forget…” jessica said, her eyes still closed “tiffany father is a part of the university institute. Besides, with a power like what she has, even if she asked the lecturer personally, what make you think they won’t do as what she said..”

Yuri sighed “this is just too much..” she said

Suddenly yoona opened her eyes and sit while laying her back at the pillow on the bed top frame. She is staring at each of her friend “what do you think that make taeyeon doing this for sooyoung?”

That question get all eyes darted on her. Jessica even opened her eyes and sitting beside the latter.

 “do you even have time to think about that right now?” yuri asked, raising her brows.

“do you know something hyomin?” yoona asked ignoring the tanned woman, wanting to satisfied her curiosity while hyomin just raised her brows “well, since you have been in relationship with sunny.. maybe you hear something about that…” she added slowly

Hyomin stared at her for a while “why?” she asked “who are you curious at? Taeyeon.. or her cousin?” she tilted her head slightly, questioned about what yoona just asked.

Jessica turned her head to look at her bestfriend which make yoona immediately answered “w-what? O-of course it’s n-not t-taeyeon..”

“then.. is it soooyoung?” hyomin asked back

Yoona went silent. “well, I am just curious.. okay…”

Hyomin stared back at her “well, sunny never told me anything about them that much. All I know that there is once taeyeon run from home which makes her living in her place now. She made a deal with her mom or something like that.”

“what deal?” jessica asked, starting to pay attention when hyomin mentioned taeyeon name.

“hmm.. I don’t know sica..” hyomin paused  “and for sooyoung, I just know that she is moving and living with her cousin not long after taeyeon moved. And sunny didn’t tell me the reason about sooyoung moving.”

“you didn’t ask?”

“…I did..” hyomin answered hesitantly “.. but sunny just changed the topic..”she shrugged her shoulder, before turned to seohyun “and, if you’re curious about your girlfriend..” hyomin chuckled when seeing a shade of pink appeared on seohyun face “her father didn’t agree about her going into art performance class. Sunny said, they had a big fight which make hyoyeon end up moving with taeyeon.”

“how about tiffany?” yoona asked another question, knowing that five of them living in taeyeon place.

“..tiffany?” she tried to think about what her girlfriend has ever said before “I don’t think she told me something about her too..”

Yoona just sighed. The information hyomin gave, doesn’t answered anything about sooyoung. For some unknown reason even for her, she wants to know more about that tall girl. The sentences sooyoung said in the library just keep on repeating in her mind.

“what are we going to do now?” yuri said “we’ve tried to talked to our lecturer, but they didn’t even want to meet us..”

“how about just transferred to other university?” yoona asked

“hmm.. I don’t think it’s our alternative choice right now..” after busy with her laptop, she finally voice out

“why?” jessica asked

“err.. yesterday, I got two letters from universities which reject my application. And today I got another one…”

“yeah..” hyomin approved “we sent our application to some universities two days ago..” she paused “I sent all ours.. five of us..” she stared at them “you know.. just preparing before something worse happened..” she sighs “but… I think taeyeon prepared better..”

“I think she is not joking when she said she would make our live become a mess..” jessica said, while staring blankly at the white wall.

“.. there is only one person who can help us..” yuri suddenly said, which make her other friends glued their eyes on her.

“..no..” yoona said after realized who yuri is talking about. “don’t you ever think about that..”

“yeah, yul..” jessica added “that’s really a bad idea..”

Silent fill the room for a moment, before yuri voice broke the silence “but..” she stared at each of them “we really don’t have any choice…”