chap 42

I Want You Only

The red haired girl, one of the girls who is sitting in the recording room, taking a glance at the girl beside her. Starting to wonder, if asking her girlfriend to accompany her over her worried toward her sick bestfriend is rather a good idea or not.

But yeah, the tanned girl’s stiff expression, telling her that it’s really not a good idea..

 

Letting out a soft sigh, tiffany shifted her eyes back to the two tall figures on the music room, after the two figures already out from the room, Tiffany turned and stared at her girlfriend.

“Yul..” Tiffany called “are yo-..”

“Let’s go home..” the tall girl cut, already stood up from her seat, but Tiffany grabbed her arm, forcing the latter to sit back.

“We.. really need to talk..” the red haired girl voiced, in a soft demanding tone.

“Do you want to?”

“Don’t you?” Tiffany asked back.

“Do-..”

“Okay..” Tiffany cut “stop answering my question with another question..” she said, staring at her girlfriend’s eyes, before standing up from her seat, walking closer to the tanned girl, who is sitting beside her, and straddling on her lap.

Throwing a strong gaze, Tiffany wrapped her arms around the girl’s neck, and lean closer to Yuri’s face.

Yuri doesn’t even have the opportunity to ask, when tiffany pressed her lips on hers, driving her mind blank from the sudden act. But sure, yuri is enjoying it.. the kiss.. a lot..

Parting from their heated kiss, tiffany pulled her face slightly, leaving a small gap between their face, with their forehead still in touch, before the red haired girl spoke “ask me..” she said softly “whatever that bothering your mind right now..”

 

Staring back at her girlfriend’s eyes, yuri’s mind starting to run along the question that she is dying to ask, but yet.. nothing comes from her lips.. she just doesn’t know where to start..

“Yul..” tiffany called softly, taking the zoned tanned girl from her knotty mind.

Yuri stared at the girl for a moment, before she mumbled hesitantly “..do you.. love Sooyoung?”

“She is my bestfriend..” tiffany answered “what do you expect?”

“Not that way..” yuri replied “I mean.. like—like-..”

“I did..” tiffany cut by yuri’s trailing question.

And yuri got silent her girlfriend’s reply, already losing the planned question on her mind.

Seeing that, tiffany took her hand which first wrapped around the tanned girl’s neck, caressing her cheek “I said.. I did..” tiffany voiced softly “what I have for her.. now.. is different from what I used to have..”

But yuri took another silent before she added another bothering question from her mind “..now that you learnt about the truth.. will you.. come back to her? i-I mean.. chasing after her?”

“Why should i?”

“Well..” yuri voiced hesitantly “m-maybe because s-she loves you.. a-and y-you love her.. and—a-and..”

“You say it wrongly..” tiffany said “she did.. I did.. it’s all in the past.. now.. we’re bestfriend.. and I believe that it will always stays like that..”

There is a doubtful look on yuri’s eyes, and tiffany can see it.. that insecure feeling..

“I wouldn’t help yoona if I still have the same feeling for her..”  tiffany said.

“Let me be honest..” tiffany spoke again, by the silent of her girlfriend, she continued “i.. myself.. never knew that she actually had the same feeling as mine.. in the past..”

“And.. hearing it right now.. honestly, there is a part of myself.. that surely regret about how things went between us..” she said “but another part of it..” she paused, stared at the girl in front of her, lovingly “feeling grateful of it..”

“I fell.. hard.. for her..” tiffany voiced, remembering how she used to feel for her tall bestfriend “and when I decided to give up on her.. I thought that nobody would ever make me feel the same way as her..” she added “not.. before you came..” and yuri’s expression soften as that word, feeling the sincerity from the latter.

“I like this.. staying with you.. and I love this very much.. so much than I ever imagined from the start..”

“It’s different now..” tiffany added “when I am with her.. I don’t have that urge to kiss her.. to jump on her.. to touch her..” tiffany said, giving a naughty smirk, before she leaned closer to yuri’s side face, whispered “not like when I’m with you..” making yuri’s face red and heated.

“Yul..” tiffany called softly “I love you..” she whispered, right beside her girlfriend’s ear, and that’s the first time tiffany said it “and much more.. every day..”

“We still have a lot of things to do.. to make..” tiffany said, pulling herself a little from the girl “memories to make.. happiness..” she paused “love..” and that definitely make yuri’s face reddened, tiffany giggled.

“But… I won’t force you to stay in this relationship..” the shorter girl said, giving a weak smile “it’s not my call..”

“All I want you to know that.. if you stay.. I’m sure that we’ll work this out.. and I can assure you that I really do-..”

But tiffany’s speech, get cut when yuri pressed her lips on hers.

In another moment, tiffany found her fingers already tangled between her girlfriend’s hairs, pulling her closer, deepened the kiss.

Breaking their heated kiss, they are staring into each other’s eyes,

“I love you too..” yuri mumbled, between her breath “so much…”

Tiffany replied with a smile before she spoke “do you still remember what I said just now?”

“Hmm?” yuri brows creased, confused “which part?”

“About what we can make in our days..” tiffany replied, throwing a naughty smile after “you know.. I think we can make all at once now..” she commented, letting another blush appear on her girlfriend’s cheeks.

“Wh-wh-..”

And before yuri knows it, she already feel tiffany’s hands roaming freely on her bare tummy, inside her shirt.

And the only thing that they should be grateful at the moment is.. the recording room is actually soundproof..

-----

 

Sooyoung is standing in front of a white big door house..

Anxious..

That’s exactly the best word to describe her feeling right now..

She has been standing there about almost half an hour, but still trying to gather all her courage to knock the door.

It’s getting late, and if she doesn’t do anything, she might ended up spending her night only standing in front of the house.

She sighed “choi sooyoung.. you’re already here anyway.. at least, look how she is doing.. don’t go home and dying from worried about her..”

After another minute of struggle with her thought, she finally lifted her hand, and pushed the small bell door.

It doesn’t take long before someone open the door, and it’s exactly the very same person who makes sooyoung’s knees goes weak.

Upon seeing the tall figure in front of her doorstep, a sweet smile instantly crept into yoona’s face, before she greeted “oh, soo.. hi.. what brings you here?”

Sooyoung eyes the bandage on yoona’s right wrist, before running her eyes to all over the girl, trying to find another, maybe, injured..

“..umm.. can you.. turn around..” and instead answering yoona’s question, sooyoung asked a favor from the girl.

“Hmm?” yoona brows creased, confused by the taller girl’s word.

“Can you turn around..” sooyoung repeated.

Even thought she doesn’t really understand why the hell sooyoung asked her to turn around, thinking that it won’t matter, she did as sooyoung’s asked.

“So.. wh-..” yoona turned back, facing the girl, and before she can even ask, sooyoung’s lips already on hers. While sooyoung’s arms already around her waist, she put her arms around sooyoung’s neck to support her from falling.

And taking the chance, using the fact that she still have her arms around sooyoung’s neck, she pulled the latter closer, deepened the kiss.

They broke the kiss after a while, pulling from each other.

Sooyoung straightened her back, her eyes wondering around but yoona, awkwardly clearing , before she asked to the blushing girl “..are you.. okay?”

Another smile appeared on yoona face, before she answered “y-yeah.. I do.. just a strained wrist..” she explained “when I tried to prop up myself from falling..”

“Ah..” sooyoung nodded her head slightly “umm.. have you.. have dinner?” she asked, making yoona’s smile grew wider. Of course she is, it’s already eight at night.. but yeah.. she won’t miss the chance..

“Nope..” she answered, shaking her head slightly.

“Umm.. i.. I brought dinner..” she said, pointing at some plastic bags in front of the doorstep, yeah.. few..

 “Well..” yoona tilted her head slightly to look at where sooyoung pointed “are you inviting someone else?” she asked, looking at the quite big amount of food.

“Oh.. no..” sooyoung scratched her nape, trying to think how to reply “emm.. since I really don’t know what kind of food do you like.. I just bought what I can think of..” she answered, earning another big grin.

Yoona move closer, wrapping her her long arms around sooyoung’s waist, burying her face on the taller girl’s neck “that’s.. really so sweet of you..”

And of course, sooyoung doesn’t even mind staying like that.. like.. even forever.. but yeah.. reducing the threat of getting a heart attack any time soon, she brushed her fingers between yoona’s long hairs.

“So.. I will take that as a yes..” sooyoung said, pulling herself from the hug, taking the plastic bags inside the house by yoona’s help.

They have their little chat on the dining room while having their dinner, and both of them even tried to eat as slowly as they can, so that at least, they will stay a little more longer.

 

“Umm… I haven’t see your parents..” sooyoung asked, sitting on the couch while watching the tv.

“Oh.. they’re visiting my uncle and aunt..” yoona answered, sitting beside the tall girl.

“What!? so, you’re alone here?”

“Yeah.. why? it’s happen like once or twice a month…” yoona shrugged her shoulder “so, I already get used to it..”

“But.. but you’re injured..”

“Ah.. it’s not that hurt..” yoona replied “I still can even move it..” she added, moving her right hand freely but sooyoung stopped it immediately.

“Yahh.. how could you do that..” the tall girl scolded “you should take care of it.. you might feel the pain latter..” she said “what if I’m not here and nobody can drive you to the hospital…”

Yoona giggled, trying to hide her abnormally beating heart, staring at the tall girl lovingly “Ah.. why are you so sweet..”

“J-Just go to sleep.. take your rest..” sooyoung said, fixing her eyes to the tv back, making the other girl frowned.

No, she doesn’t want to.. yoona doesn’t want to sleep.. she just doesn’t want sooyoung to leave.

“What about you?” yoona asked, still having her eyes on the tall girl.

Turning her head slightly, sooyoung asked “me?” before she leaned closer, closing the gap between them, and yoona doesn’t even bother to move away, not when she already found herself kissing the girl back.

“I will taking care of you.. just sleep..” she said “I need to make sure that you will find someone if, by any chance, you feel you hand hurts..”

Yoona can’t reply on that, not when she found it too sweet, instead, she is lying on sooyoung’s lap, wrapping her arms around the girl’s waist, and buried her face on sooyoung’s tummy, hiding her red face, while sooyoung just letting out a soft giggle, before brushing yoona’s long hairs with her fingers.

 

It around 30 minutes when soyoung finds the girl stop making any move, not like how she keep cuddling on her tummy, nope, she doesn’t hate it..

She is just afraid that she will enjoying it too much that she doesn’t want it to stop..

She is just afraid that she won’t have the chance to feel this again..

She is just too afraid that it’s only something temporary..

She is just too afraid.. that she wants more..

A low sigh escapes sooyoung’s lips, when her fingers still brushing yoona’s hair gently “yoona..” she called softly, mostly to check if the girl still up or not.

And getting no response, sooyoung added “you know.. how much I wish that I can just say it right in front of your face.. obviously when you’re not sleeping..”

“But I can’t..”

“I hate it.. the fact that I can’t hold my feeling right now..”

“I hate it.. that I want much more than what I already had from you.. your smiles.. kisses.. hugs..”

“I hate it.. that I want more than that.. that I want you.. more.. much more than what I have ever thought before..”

“I hate it.. because I’m afraid that one day you might realize this as a mistake… me..” sooyoung mumbled weakly “like how my parents did.. nana did..”

“I keep asking myself.. what if.. what if.. that feeling.. that you said you have for me.. is something not more than guilt.. what if you just mistaken that as.. love..”

“Yoona.. I’m so damn afraid..”

“And everyday.. I found myself asking the very same question…” sooyoung stared at the sleeping figure, with a soft gaze “how much.. can you make me falling, im yoona.. deeper.. when I’m already so much in love.. with you..”